Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 10. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 01:37:58 PM
I'm already used to market fluctuations. And got used to the panic that occurs if the downtrend in the market is too steep. But I'm not afraid. I believe in the huge potential of the crypto-currency market, and just like the topic author is ready to wait for several years until my portfolio becomes attractive ....
We do not need to be afraid and succumb to emotions, I also believe in the potential of crypto currency, so I'm ready to wait for the market to grow even for few years.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
Personally, I'm not worried. I have just started to study the crypto currency market) I have not felt the loss of huge ones) .. Now I'm just waiting for the right moment, I'm reading the forum, I'm learning from the mistakes of others ..
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

This is how it works my friend. If the market is red, its very normal but crypto people were panicking and if the market is green, its very unusual yet everyone is happy. The market is in the state of ups and downs because cryptocurrencies were so volatile. It keeps on changing, it isnt that stable. In just a couple of seconds the value is changing a lot.

Of course, I'm scared of the market ups and downs, this is not what we wanted to be, we expected a higher and better values of the bitcoin and the altcoins but we don't have the power to control the prices.
^About the Apple, it is true that they are the giant company and they have some tricks too by selling stuff that can easily be broken and people need to replace very often like cables and screen glasses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 09:29:34 AM
No, everything is completely predictable, I think that very many people understand what is happening and how to approach everything that is now called technical and fundamental analysis, these are the main things.
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
I'm no longer afraid of the crypto currency market. After all, with a bright red color. It has just become green) And now you can without fear of boldly go out and start investing.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
September 03, 2018, 09:12:56 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

The crypto market is still very young. Apple has been around for a very long time and it had to work hard for its position. I think it is only a matter of time when the crypto market will show its full potential and attract big money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

While I plan to remain in the crypto community, I do not plan to sell my coins in the near future. But I will not hide - the current prices of coins are really frightening me, because in the end while I lost somewhere 40%. But selling coins because of the experiences now is a big mistake, waiting for the gradual recovery of the market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
September 03, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
No. I'm not scared at all. If you look on past years you will see the market is % away from that, but if someone invest on bull run when all has high should wait for new bull run if they don't live only from crypto. I think next bull run will start this month.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 08:33:46 AM
I'm already used to market fluctuations. And got used to the panic that occurs if the downtrend in the market is too steep. But I'm not afraid. I believe in the huge potential of the crypto-currency market, and just like the topic author is ready to wait for several years until my portfolio becomes attractive ....
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

So far, the situation on the crypto market is really not the most attractive. But I firmly believe that now there is only a temporary correction. And already from the beginning of the next year, we can see the first prerequisites for the restoration of the situation. In any case, I prefer to hold their coins for a long term perspective.
copper member
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 07:49:06 AM
Why would anyone be scared? The crypto market is getting bigger everyday, new interesting projects with real world use getting better and better.
Activity: 320
September 03, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

Many of us are afraid of the state of the market and the prices of their coins. But one must understand that crypto always assumed a fairly high volatility, prices may vary in a significant range. This is a normal situation on the crypto market, you just do not have to panic and you do not have to sell your coins.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
I am not intimidated by the situation on the market, because it is obvious that such a young market will behave this way, it is necessary to wait until the market gets to its feet!
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 04:44:18 AM
investing in cryptocurrency is the most profitable investment among other investments. if we are smart in using it and the market is also good, then we will get the benefit quickly. there are two possibilities in investing in cryptocurrency, being successful by getting a big profit or getting a big loss. it all depends on how we utilize the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 03, 2018, 04:40:58 AM
I particularly become elated when I read thread that show commitment and absolute devotion to the course of cryptocurrency and it's market,  performance and it's share in the future market and economy in general! I think the best day for cryptocurrency is in the future!
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
Its still a $250 billion market and there is nothing to be afraid of.Sometime market will go down ,thats normal.Its a fast growing market and return is much good if you invest on potential coins.Dont lose hope and support the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 03, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
No, I think that everything is fine with the market. Last year there was a very strong growth in projects. Now we are seeing a correction. News on many projects is now excellent. You just have to wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 03, 2018, 04:30:00 AM
As for me, I'm not scared or something. I'm a little bit worried about the needed time for market (people's mind) good mood getting back.
Activity: 406
September 03, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

This is how it works my friend. If the market is red, its very normal but crypto people were panicking and if the market is green, its very unusual yet everyone is happy. The market is in the state of ups and downs because cryptocurrencies were so volatile. It keeps on changing, it isnt that stable. In just a couple of seconds the value is changing a lot.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 04:22:20 AM
Holding is not for everyone, if you cannot afford to be looking at your portfolio and be seeing the price going down and be able to hold strong then you take the exit until you are sure of market returns, a lot of persons make this mistake, you must not hold if you are not strong, I almost fell ill last time when I saw my portfolio drop more than 50%
Pages:
Jump to: