Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 12. (Read 3705 times)

MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 01, 2018, 12:16:10 PM
why should you be afraid, the market will recover soon and everything will be fine, no need to panic and worry, staying calm and patient The market will definitely be green again
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
Yes, I'm afraid that the market will continue to fall and prices to return to those that were two or three years ago

When the price keep falling sure I am a bit scared. I am affraid that the price won't go up again in the short time which will make me panic. And I think the other people will have the same feeling as mine as well.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 11:57:36 AM
People have the different perspective in every situation they are into. People with so-called 'weak hands' are vulnerable to this kind of circumstances mainly because emotions have dominantly prevailed that tends to panic selling during the market crash resulting in big losses. I'm not really afraid because I know this is just a normal occurrence in crypto sphere.
Activity: 113
August 29, 2018, 04:30:30 PM
Bothered? Maybe. Scared? I think not. I have so much faith in the market and I have been long enough in the market that I know that all what is happening now is only but temporary, and we will experience some bull season again, hopefully soon. Because of this, I do not worry my self too much or get so scared about the market condition. As a matter of fact I'm putting as much funds as I can right now.
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 04:15:05 PM
For few years im here I already earn good amount and I witnessed the ups and down of the market, if you are a long time investor whatever the status of the current market you wont be discourage since there is a way to take advantage the situation. Every dip is an opportunity thus im not afraid and there's nothing to be afraid of.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 27, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
The market is going through a depression now. No one knows what will happen next. But I think there is a strong rise ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 27, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
No, it is quite normal for the market, it develops cyclically and for each growth there is a drop, as well as for every fall of the market, there will be growth, which I expect in the near future.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 03:54:45 PM
I am no longer frightened by the situation on the market. It seems to me that the market began the recovery phase. Because you can see the green zones sometimes. It makes me happy. Everyone knows the green zones.
Activity: 60
August 27, 2018, 03:49:21 PM
Now is the time for crypto currency! Very low prices in the market! In 2 years we will see very different prices and other availability!  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:20:48 AM
The market is not always happy with its growth, but nevertheless they are not afraid, because it is only developing!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:18:31 AM
I'm also not afraid to look at the graphics that coinmarketcap provides us, because everything that could be sold, I sold, at the current ridiculous price and I think I did the right thing. In the coming year, I do not expect anything good from the crypto currency. Besides during this time I will get some new coins by participating in bounty campaigns)
Activity: 426
August 27, 2018, 10:12:45 AM
Actually i think we are not in healthy market, all random guys left and soon we will start growing.
Activity: 434
August 27, 2018, 10:10:49 AM
Personally, after such a fall, I'm a little afraid for the future of cryptocurrencies, but I'm sure that the cryptocurrency market will grow, which is why I invest in cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 27, 2018, 10:06:53 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Crypto does have a very frightening thing, it is because the risks we can experience will be very large.
Therefore, we must make the decision as much as possible.
It is true that as you say that when we invest in crypto we will have a huge potential profit.
So don't ever try to stop because Crypto has enormous potential.
Activity: 251
August 27, 2018, 10:03:32 AM
Scared? Nope, I'm not. Yes, there might be times where I get worried and anxious as to when everything is going to be well again, but I'm not scared because I believe that a time will definitely come, hopefully soon, when the market will bounce back again, and all we will be seeing in the market would be greens.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
August 25, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
when I look at current market conditions, I feel afraid that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin will not rise again. because market conditions have long since plummeted and many altcoin prices have dropped dramatically. but I must be optimistic and confident that market conditions will stabilize.

Maybe you should stop analyzing this market with your feelings and look at historical data as some people have suggested if you look back a few pages on this thread.

It's always the same,  when things are in a bull run everyone feels this will go on and when we are in a longer bear market you get the never ending "I feel it'sover"
Activity: 448
August 21, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
I'm not afraid, actually i'm surprised! I still have faith and believe in this market. The market conditions are bad because in this year ICO market in not doing well and can't able to reach their goal. But in last few months, i see many strong ICO projects which will surely bring back this market at their old positions (I mean in good position).
Activity: 145
August 21, 2018, 06:15:01 PM
we are all the same and will certainly be a little worried if the market continues to be in the red zone, but don't panic because panic selling will only hurt you. It is better to deal with it and carry out technical analysis to find out the market conditions going forward, this is more positive than thinking pessimistically.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 21, 2018, 06:07:24 PM
Being scared won't give benefit. Being calm and patient is all we need at situations like this. Indeed, it is sad to see that the market is still on down trend until this point but surely, selling due to panic would make the situation even worse. Just wait because once the recovery starts, profit will again be earned.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 05:58:26 PM
If we investing properly we should not be afraid from the market situation. Crypto is in early stages and the market is fluctuating,
this is why many people panic and selling with loss and leaving the market. Rome was not built in one day, we have to be patient
and wait for better days to come.
Pages:
Jump to: