Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 8. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 08:25:44 AM
No am not scared just in front of my system watching the market fluctuate and hoping it get of this bearish time all i am doing is exercising patience and i advise everyone else to do so thats the best we have got to do now thanks
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
No, I'm not afraid, because I'm sure that he will recover sooner or later, this was already in 2013 and it is likely to happen again. Do not panic and do not get fooled by the news
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 09, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
Honestly, the market is really scary at this point in time, my portfolio is down 40% but I already made a profit in the past. what do I have to lose, I just have to trust the future of the market, I'm over two years here so I know that there always have a chance for the market to get up
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
I'm not afraid. Sadly of course to see the decline, but I do not lose heart. I have some good coins and continue to earn them now. Because I believe and expect that the good times in the market will come soon and we must be ready.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 09, 2018, 08:15:49 AM
No, I'm not afraid of the market situation. I believe in cryptocurrency and just wait for recovery. I, like many of you, have lost a lot of money due to the fall of the market, but I still do not get upset. Try as little as possible to check the prices of your coins, or better just do something useful.
Well, the current market condition doesn't seem good for those who had invested their money in it and many of them are withdrawing their money from this red market as they had lost all of their tolerance. But still, I believe the market will soon go green, so there's nothing to get upset now as you'll soon be getting all your money recovered after the market conditions get stable...
Activity: 392
September 09, 2018, 08:14:08 AM
The current market trends look really disappointing even for the toughest hodlers. No matter we receive positive news from Ether devs, the coin still falls down really fast. I’m glad the author is enthusiastic, but it is not the common state of the community now.
this kind of situation will make some investors lazy in opening their assets, because this will be sad by seeing the value of their assets falling very much. just look at the current market volume tends to be quiet
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:09:45 AM
To be sincerely speaking with you, I am highly scared and afraid of the situation of market. I didn't expect that the reduction in price will be as long as it is right now. But there is one thing I know about cryptocurrency is that it will never go into a state of extinction, although the situation may be long it will not annihilat its existence because its future is economically brighter and better.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 09, 2018, 08:03:35 AM
Personally, I'm not scared, but on the contrary I'm waiting when we get to the bottom quickly, in order to finally deploy the green flags.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 08:00:45 AM
No, I'm not afraid of the market situation. I believe in cryptocurrency and just wait for recovery. I, like many of you, have lost a lot of money due to the fall of the market, but I still do not get upset. Try as little as possible to check the prices of your coins, or better just do something useful.
Activity: 142
September 09, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
fear will not make a profit and only give harm to us. currently the market is bad and always bleeding, but not an excuse to give up and get out of crypto. there are many people who are happy if the market falls and they will buy very much to create high profits in the future.

so true. I agree with your opinion. if you want to make a profit don't be afraid. and also for crypto no one knows about market development.
Activity: 180
September 09, 2018, 07:51:42 AM
This is where we need to stay calm and see what's going on. We need knowledge and information from the world. That makes the most reasonable decision. If you invest your idle money, you should not worry. If you join the market like a gambler, it's too hard for you to calm down when the market is plummeting. If you invest a lot, I recommend you calm down and make the most informed decision. I believe the market will return in the coming week.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 07:37:43 AM
The current market trends look really disappointing even for the toughest hodlers. No matter we receive positive news from Ether devs, the coin still falls down really fast. I’m glad the author is enthusiastic, but it is not the common state of the community now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 06:20:57 AM
I can not understand why the market continue to fall. It seems to me that there are no objective reasons for this..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
I know what I'm doing. Why should I be afraid? I also wait when I will be able to earn and leave this market I see no reason. Wait and believe.
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 02:00:57 PM
In any case, it's a little scary to look at the falling market, especially when you have large savings in the cryptocurrency. Let's hope for the same rapid growth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
September 08, 2018, 07:20:57 AM
Each of us have different perceptions regarding the current situation of the market. As one of the user here that already experienced the downfall of crypto currency market, I believe that it will recover soon as I refer on its previous years performance in which the bad situation of market is just normal that can increase its value soon as by hope of many users as well as those investors here in the world of crypto currency community.

same here. I am not scared even i lost ion some on my portfolio. Why fear when the world is your market? I just believe  that as we go along,  there is a growth. More adaption, more applications will be created and more market is being opened. Just let the system work and wait. Time is our friend here.
i like with your thoughts, i am also getting used to market conditions that are constantly changing and can even make us heart attacks, so we really need to with habits so that we are mentally strong when we see bad market conditions.
Activity: 83
September 08, 2018, 07:13:53 AM
As someone who has been into cryptocurrency trading for so long, I don't need to be scared of the market because am already used to it. I will rather say this is an opportunity for me to acquire more coin. Acquiring more coins at this time puts the buyer in a favourable position to make profit when the price goes up
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:04:56 AM
Each of us have different perceptions regarding the current situation of the market. As one of the user here that already experienced the downfall of crypto currency market, I believe that it will recover soon as I refer on its previous years performance in which the bad situation of market is just normal that can increase its value soon as by hope of many users as well as those investors here in the world of crypto currency community.

same here. I am not scared even i lost ion some on my portfolio. Why fear when the world is your market? I just believe  that as we go along,  there is a growth. More adaption, more applications will be created and more market is being opened. Just let the system work and wait. Time is our friend here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 06:40:57 AM
fear will not make a profit and only give harm to us. currently the market is bad and always bleeding, but not an excuse to give up and get out of crypto. there are many people who are happy if the market falls and they will buy very much to create high profits in the future.
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 06:33:52 AM
Cardano says it will reach a capitalization of $1T in the near future. EOS intends to reach up to $2T. Why do we need your Apple, we have our mastodons.
Pages:
Jump to: