Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 5. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 11:04:01 AM
Yes I am afraid of the current state of the market I hope everything will be better

My advice is, don't be afraid of market conditions like this. because that fear is one that will corner us in the direction of a bright future, so we are better off going well and maximally.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
I think your point of view is a bit optimistic since cryptocurrency is much different than real estate or a company like Apple
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 16, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
Nothing to be scared if you look in the market now because the price of crypto is very volatile.
It could be dropping or skyrocketing in a great amount someday, no one can predict.
after all, i would already left cryptocurrency now if im scared in the first place.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
September 16, 2018, 10:00:28 AM
There is a lot of bad news about the krypto market, but I have never panicked with this situation, this is common in the market, I will remain resistant and patient to wait for the market to stabilize, because I have entered the crypto world no matter what happens I will stay patient and believe the market will stabilize again.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 09:33:51 AM
Yes I am afraid of the current state of the market I hope everything will be better
Activity: 38
September 16, 2018, 09:31:55 AM
I'm not scare when look at the market. The market reached peak in the end of 2017 so 2018 it fall is normal. I believe in the next year, all market will recover rapidly
Activity: 320
September 15, 2018, 02:54:36 PM
I'm not afraid. I buy a lot of cryptocurrencies now as it is the best that can be done. Why sell everything at the first major drop if you can just multiply several times your investment after waiting a few months?
Activity: 42
September 15, 2018, 03:24:04 AM
Not scared anymore after recent ETH up, hope ETH will continue to rise
But as soon as some ICO`s token price is fixed in ETH, it is not bad for some people for certain period of time that ETH is going down,
especially when it is going up again after going down constantly or just permamently when they need to
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 03:10:15 AM
Am more than scared seeing the market going down this way, am extremely worried about the situation but still, I won't be depressed with this! Moving on and aiming for better days ahead.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 03:07:09 AM
Yes, I'm a little worried about the current situation, but I'm not scared. Fear is our enemy, because of fear you make many mistakes! I do not belong to the crypto currency as the main form of earnings, my investments will not affect my quality of life, I'm not afraid.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 03:34:05 PM
I'm not afraid anymore, because I see that the recovery has begun and everything goes to the growth of the crypto currency. I think that this growth will be even more powerful.
Activity: 392
September 14, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
I am not scared already it was very long falling of crypto.. Now I am Just waiting for changing to long green market and tothemoon.
Activity: 133
September 14, 2018, 03:30:59 PM
I'm scared to look at the crypto currency market, because all the coins have fallen very badly. Sometimes I lose faith in the fact that the market will go up.
today all the coins have not fallen. they just stopped in growth. I can not say that the market as a whole is falling, because little time has passed for such statements.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 14, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
I'm scared to look at the crypto currency market, because all the coins have fallen very badly. Sometimes I lose faith in the fact that the market will go up.
Activity: 255
September 14, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
Yes, the market is now very much down. I don't think you should worry so much about it. This is normal for cryptocurrencies. I'll just wait for a huge growth after such a fall, and for me it's a drop chance for even bigger earnings.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 05:42:04 AM
If we look at the cryptocurrency market at the moment, we deserve to worry if we have investments in coins whose prices continue to fall like ETH. Because it takes a long time longer for prices to rise above the price of $ 300. But I still believe in the current conditions that will improve next year. So there is still a feeling of worry about the current market situation.
Looking at the market right now I feel disappointed not to feel scared because this is not the end of Crypto. many people died crypto because of the sudden drop in market prices. but all of this is testing our patience to invest to get a profit.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:31:10 AM
why should we be afraid of the current market situation, we only have to hold the coins that are still owned in the longer term, because I believe there is still a possibility for the market to experience a recovery, and that recovery has been predicted by some people who mostly state that the market will recover at the end of this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 04:58:56 AM
Presently, I'm not all that stressed over the market for digital money. As in time rectification. All things considered, at that point we were all on the edge. What's more, now, albeit numerous graves have been dispensed with. All things considered, the market is recuperating and developing. Furthermore, as of now on it seemed new cryptographic forms of money. not more regrettable and no less encouraging.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

That is an amazing spirit. One day I won't be surprise if I see you one of the Millionaire 10 years from now. This revolution cannot be stop. The only thing they could do is to suppress it or embrace the changes.
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 12:04:46 PM
If we look at the cryptocurrency market at the moment, we deserve to worry if we have investments in coins whose prices continue to fall like ETH. Because it takes a long time longer for prices to rise above the price of $ 300. But I still believe in the current conditions that will improve next year. So there is still a feeling of worry about the current market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: