Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 11. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
currently, the market price is unstable and I think we must not be afraid of that. we have to keep calm and don't rush into making decisions because it will result in a big loss if we misstep. we must be able to adapt with this unstable market price. therefore, we can be more careful and smart at seeing the opportunities.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
September 03, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
It is scary to live in general ) Yes, crypto market is unpredictable, but still has a great potential even compared to Apple. And to be more safe, don't drop your job and don't put all of your stakes on crypto. Stay safe, diversify. Who said that your investment can't be both in real estate, gold and crypto, if you have the finances to invest?
Activity: 148
September 03, 2018, 03:32:47 AM
Even though I have several altcoins, I don't feel panicked about a red market like this, I just hope that in the future the market will recover.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 03:31:49 AM
It's already a risk that inevitably must be faced and traveled in the market. When this risk could be traversed may be generating a profit and if it is difficult to get through this loss is probably going to be the outcome. need to be patient in this case because of the risk of something like this is not easy and it's been so many have chosen to go for fear in the markets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:29:31 AM
Of course, many of us are really afraid of the evolving market situation, looking at the prices of their coins and general trends. But I try to adjust myself to positive - I'm distracted by my main work and participation in promising bounty programs. Along the way, I look forward to the restoration of the situation on the crypto market.

Agree with you. For having positive in my about bitcoin recovery, I think nothing to be scared of because there will be a positive great recovery of cryptomarket that will happen before this year end. All we have to do is to keep monitor the cryptomarket trend and find some potential coins that also prospect for big profit when green market comes.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 03:17:53 AM
Now the bear market doesn't show any signs that it's going to go up any time soon but I'm not afraid of the market because I know crypto is very promising and as long as we hold it, the market is going to go up again.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 03:15:22 AM
Fear only exists in someone who is pessimistic about bad things happening. But if someone has thought positively about it then the fear of going away and the opportunity will approach him.
So, don't worry about the market situation and you have to believe the market will recover.
Activity: 294
September 03, 2018, 02:53:15 AM
Of course, many of us are really afraid of the evolving market situation, looking at the prices of their coins and general trends. But I try to adjust myself to positive - I'm distracted by my main work and participation in promising bounty programs. Along the way, I look forward to the restoration of the situation on the crypto market.
Activity: 88
September 02, 2018, 12:53:59 AM
Although I was depressed, I decided to continue to participate in the crypto to make money. I'm not interested in other jobs besides crypto.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 12:29:48 AM
This market issue I think should not scared anyone else who has been into cryptocurrency for do long time, because I think this always happens often years after years
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 02, 2018, 12:16:36 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

It is very normal for the ghost month, expect a huge dip in market in the month of August. We are already in September and BTC already crossed the $7k mark which is a sign of good news. Are we about to expect the bullish months, for me it is a yes. ETF approval days is already approaching and if ETF is approved we should rejoice. It is a very good news for investors, more and more will invest in crypto and it will hit another all time high. Fill up all your wallets with cryptocurrencies and become millionaire at the end of the year.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
September 02, 2018, 12:13:38 AM
The market is not scary, as we are in August. But if it should remain the same in December then I have a reason to be scared.
My God, how much patience do you have? I can not look at this lateral movement any more, and at the constant falling of bitcoins, when I see and understand that the market is starting to grow, all investors and market participants feel it, it's probably the most horrible time.
If you want to become successful in crypto trading, then you need to patient. It is the nature of the crypto currencies, some time the price increases too much but some time we have to need for some good time for the price to increase therefore it is important to wait and remain calm.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
September 01, 2018, 02:37:51 PM
I already have predictions and a little expertise to determine the time to buy and the time to sell it so I don't need to be afraid if you have knowledge in investing or trading
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 02:32:49 PM
You're right! The cryptocurrency market has a huge potential. So you have taken the right position that you are ready to wait as long as you need to achieve your goal. I also strive to increase my capital here, so I try to master this direction to the maximum.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

i think thatvwe have been through a lot of different bad situations so we will cope with the nowadays issues as well
Activity: 67
September 01, 2018, 01:20:03 PM
I don't scare looking the market i am hopeful for future of market..
Activity: 117
September 01, 2018, 12:29:09 PM
Im not scared at all, i dont understand why people would give up crypto, crypto world is so beautiful, it is full of business opportunities everywhere.
Activity: 207
September 01, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
Objectively speaking. When investing or trading, the crypto market has a very fast moving value. It is the pressure that you must overcome to find success on cryptocurrency. Each volatility trend has a fear response from the community. This is a challenge that must be overcome if you are a true crypto investor.
Activity: 421
September 01, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
Honestly, many people will be scared when the market falls, but fear is useless. What we need to do now is to analyze the market calmly. The upcoming ETF of Bitcoin may be a good news.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 01, 2018, 12:19:30 PM
No, I am not scared, it is just market conditions, we have to cope with it. Current market cap is a joke and all who understand potential of crypto, won't sell right now and even buy more!
Pages:
Jump to: