Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 9. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
September 06, 2018, 05:45:51 PM
Each of us have different perceptions regarding the current situation of the market. As one of the user here that already experienced the downfall of crypto currency market, I believe that it will recover soon as I refer on its previous years performance in which the bad situation of market is just normal that can increase its value soon as by hope of many users as well as those investors here in the world of crypto currency community.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:32:54 PM
I agree that the potential of cryptocurrency is huge and in the future your investments can make you rich even though the market is falling now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 06, 2018, 05:31:12 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

You know what - Apple is making the high quality and demanded products. Even despite the fact that somebody managed to hack their most advanced laptop within several minutes, Apple's technologies are still out of control of the greatest majority of hackers.
So just try to be the expert in your professional field.. and don't forget crypto  Wink
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
September 06, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
I am surprised with this latest market drop but not afraid. The crypto market is in early days , it is small and can be manipulated. Hopefully the market will get over $ 1 trillion soon like Apple did and then it will be a respectable and a more trusted market .
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 02:48:16 PM
I am not scared because this is not the first time bitcoin is falling below 7000. Anytime it falls, it rises again
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:33:13 PM
Of course we should not be afraid of the crypto market, we should look at learning and looking for investment opportunities for ourselves. The market for crypto is very small compared to other financial markets so the potential for growth is very large. Because of its small size, the fluctuations are easy when there are many market players and the mass media's dependence. The crypto market needs time to grow sustainably, so explore this market opportunity before you regret it.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 06, 2018, 02:11:53 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

certainly this promise of a good life will keep you forever in it. you have your choice but be careful, trusting completely to one thing isn't safe these days
Activity: 67
September 06, 2018, 02:01:34 PM
I do not invest more than I can earn. I invest as much as I would like to lend to the enemy or lose. And I advise you to do the same.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 06, 2018, 01:59:35 PM
I'm not afraid of the fall of the market. Most of my capital is in fiat money. I managed to sell coins at a time when the market began to fall. Now I'm waiting for a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:54:46 PM
Spend almost two years in the cryptocurrency market, through how many dump and pump. Although in the last half year, the market has always been down but I still do not fear because it is the inevitable rule when it increased sharply earlier this year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 01:40:25 PM
So long as bitcoin and ethereum are still surving this harsh market, Im never afraid at all. This is because, the current market situation is just a normal thing in crypto but with time, the market will recover.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 01:30:11 PM
I have absolutely no fear of the fall of the market. The deeper he descends, the more rapidly he will manifest himself in advancing far up. My acquaintances collected a lot of money for investment. Next week, final decisions will be made on the timing of the investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
September 05, 2018, 01:30:19 AM
How long will they keep this figure? This is the main question. To reach the jump $1T of course very difficult, there is no argue, but to stay on it...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 04, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

If you cite Apple as an example you should know it's history as a company I suppose. So, if you know, there was a long time when nobody knew about Apple and their computers. Only persistance and drive of founders and supporters helped it to become Apple as we know it now. And they made a real product that become a legend in the industry - they sold much more watches this year than any watch factory!
Someday it may happen with crypto - if it's founders and supporters(me and you, all of us) will help to develope it and determine the place of this industry
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:22:48 PM
I am not scared, I aom only thinking where to get more money because I still think that I haven´t got enough coins in my wallet. Now it is the best time to be greedy  Grin Cool.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
I'm not afraid. On the contrary, I am very pleased with the situation that is developing now. I think that growth will begin very soon. I think that everything is in anticipation of this growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 03:17:28 PM
Actually, I am not. Such accumulations lead to a very fast and strong rise, so now I am just relaxing, waiting for a new wave
September 04, 2018, 05:05:19 AM
I am not scared, I am trying to be calm in this awful situation because I am afraid of losing all my money because I have invested almost everything in crypto.
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 03, 2018, 02:09:36 PM
I'm not afraid at all. I'm quite comfortable actually. Crypto will reach trillions of marketcap one day. And I am glad to be a part of the journey as an early adopter. Don't get sad over short-term drops. Think about the future and long-term.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 01:56:03 PM
Fear will not do any good for you in all aspects of your life. It will either make you quit or will make you weak.  Crytoworld is full of fears and uncertainties but that's the reason why we need to be stronger. We just need to think about this. There are more companies that have invested millions of dollars in this industry and Blockchain technology was the most of the talk of the town topic especially in terms of investment. What is happening on the market is just a normal, If you know how to make the most of it, it will be more profitable for you. Don't forget the basics. Buy LOW, Sell HIGH. Do not give up. Those who give-up doesn't win a fight. Be strong and be courageous.
Pages:
Jump to: