Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 15. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
Now. You look at the market have seen more stable than before. Unlike the time before the market, all crypto currencies went down a lot of bad markets.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
Staying with the community of cryptos there is nothing like fear as this happen on a regular bases every year. Currently the market is still on the verge of recovery for what happen last few weeks ago. As a trader in crypto world i always check my looses alongside my gains because profit. In a short time from now the market will recover fully and we all will sing hosanna once again, nothing to fear!!!!.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 01:05:22 PM
There is nothing to be scared. But there is something which about we have to care, it's the correct time to trade. Now when all is falling, it's time to buy and hold, then after a few months you will be very happy for this period  Grin
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

It won't be surprising to know that some are worried or even scared with how the market is behaving at this moment. Surely, many people are shocked of the sudden change because tables have been turned particularly with the price increase last year ad dumps at this moment. There's still a hope knowing that dumps are not permanent. Patience would more likely result to profit so panic selling should be avoided.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
Honestly I'm very worried about the market for crypto currency. Especially after the correction took place. I am now very worried about how to invest correctly and on time. And maybe tomorrow he will be lost altogether. So, what is next? Therefore I invest very carefully and slowly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 18, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
when I look at current market conditions, I feel afraid that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin will not rise again. because market conditions have long since plummeted and many altcoin prices have dropped dramatically. but I must be optimistic and confident that market conditions will stabilize.
Activity: 248
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 12:51:27 PM
I don't have too much worries about the market, this is how the cryptos operate... Which is called volatility. I only think about when the market will be greenish again and when the thought was too much for me, I'll just crossed my mind and hope for the best.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
August 18, 2018, 12:49:07 PM
What a positive outlook on Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency itself. Answering your question, I am not afraid by these dumps that are currently happening in cryptocurrency. I know that it is a normal occurence. There's no reason to panic at these changes. All I know and believe is that it will recover again sooner or later. So, I am still holding my coins and enduring this bearish market.
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
And why be afraid of the market? At the moment, it does not work badly. If you consider that most recently he survived the crisis. So, I think there's no reason to get upset. You can safely start investing. For this and the crypto currency is good. And growth. Good luck to all!
Activity: 91
August 18, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
No, I'm not scare about this market now because I completely believe in crypto, price will higher in future and crypto up and down alway happen in everyday.
August 18, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
Now I'm not so worried about the market for crypto currency. As in time correction. After all, then we were all on the edge. And now, although many crypts have been eliminated. Nevertheless, the market is recovering and growing. And already on it appeared new crypto-currencies. not worse and no less promising.
August 18, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
no, it does not frighten me at all, I think that the price in the future is higher, in my opinion not everything looks like everyone is panicking.
August 18, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I agree! I am also sure that sooner or later the crypto market will reach a new level, and those who have shown patience will receive a worthy reward. I'm willing to wait a few years if need be. And now it's time to invest in cryptocurrencies, as their price is greatly reduced.
Activity: 532
August 18, 2018, 12:15:43 PM
everybody will absolutely scare if they look onto what happens in market nowadays, even me as well, but for me personally I'm not really thinking of it seriously because I knew that the market will be run as normal in the future, so we just need to be patience to wait for it.
Activity: 274
August 18, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
This market is very low but I think these prices are the buying opportunity.It is very hard to take away from these prices.
August 18, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
I am a little scared upon looking at the market this year but i have the hope that it will not be this till end, I will enjoy the investment i have made and will start laughing out of joy. 
But I just count myself lucky because the market is full of opportunities to buy more potential coins at cheap prices. There is no point in panicking when the market is down like this.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 12:09:35 PM
I am a little scared upon looking at the market this year but i have the hope that it will not be this till end, I will enjoy the investment i have made and will start laughing out of joy. 
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 12:07:42 PM
The market seems to be in a scary situation because of the crash and how every coin seems to  losing value. Their is no doubt that crypto has a bigger future than this and this is why I don't bother so much as I invested for the long term and I don't care what prices are today. I believe more in the future
Activity: 226
Power the World for FREE
August 18, 2018, 11:54:35 AM
I think the crypto market is experiencing a similar pattern as the previous years when it started. A slow rise and fall of prices during the early and mid part of the year and a steep rise at the end. I would start getting afraid when during the fourth quarter of this year and still the prices is in the dip.

It’s always good to look at historical data to get a better perspective. Also when you zoom out a bit more you will see many patterns that seem to repeat itself. Therefore I am optimistic that things will turn around in Q4.
Activity: 546
August 18, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

I am not scared, we need to realize that cryptos are still very young, the market has not even reached the ten year market yet so there is still a lot of growing and evolving to be done on the part of the coins. That said, investing in cryptos we should all know that there are risks and there are times when we aren't always going to make a lot of money from it.
Pages:
Jump to: