Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 17. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 17, 2018, 08:48:38 AM
every time ethereum is falling, i don't know why i just felt so happy. ethereum is really though one you know... even when BTC is falling, i don't know why ethereum will rising up a bit by bit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 17, 2018, 08:44:34 AM
The market condition might look frustrating now with the bear and no sign of it rising anytime soon but I am not scared of the market because I know crypto is very potential and it is also a very good means to make reasonable profit on your investment. Patience will pay off in the long run, just wait.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:41:57 AM
I think the current market is not terrible. Any market has risen and fallen, but I believe that the encryption market will grow substantially and develop healthily.
Activity: 56
August 17, 2018, 08:32:21 AM
ethically now you see the market you want to cry bitter tears. because the crypto market is so volatile and new sub-contracts entering the market continue to depreciate. investors lose money. I hope the market will be better now.
Activity: 38
August 17, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
To be honest, I am really scared, because the market is getting worse and worse, I can’t see hope, I don’t know when it’s the bottom, but I have no choice but to be patient and calm.
Activity: 70
August 17, 2018, 08:09:23 AM
The market has been in the downtrend for quite some time and am not scared as am holding my coins for the term
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 08:08:46 AM
Looking at the market, i just count myself lucky because the market is full of opportunities to buy more potential coins at cheap prices. There is no point in panicking when the market is down like this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 08:01:42 AM
Talking about scared? I am not all that scared because market will be stabilized in no time.It is now that the market prices are swinging like a pendulum but will be stable as soon as possible.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 17, 2018, 07:56:28 AM
i am beyond caring .Saw 95% of the value of my porfilio wiped out since January
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
August 17, 2018, 07:54:05 AM
Not scared just not pleased. I had so many opportunities to quit with a bag of dollars but instead have chosen to HODL. Not so sure now but it's too late. I'd rather lose all my money, anyone who invests in crypto should be prepared to lose every cent.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
August 17, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
If you daily watch the market then surely you will be scared as you will see lot of price fluctuations in market which will make panic. So it is better to not watch the market daily until you are not a trader.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 17, 2018, 07:47:50 AM
CMC does not reflect actual data.Many useless and fake projects are increasing in fake volumes.Even bitcoin has lost millions.I really believe the real value is 100 billion dollars.maybe less
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 17, 2018, 07:43:47 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I do not. It's a great time to invest. But there's nothing to be afraid, only if you did not have 10000 ETH and you did not sell them for $ 250  And there is no need for panic and no fear, the market will rise rigorously and we will again be on top.
Activity: 429
August 16, 2018, 07:25:02 PM
The current situation is indeed scary and in order to be safe feom complete profit loss, investors should be patient about the behavior of the market. Selling will only cut down the profit completely given that the loss at this moment is just partial because it is the price which is falling and not the number of token holdings. Dumps in the other hand are temporary which is an enough reason to hold.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 07:05:48 PM
I have never for once been scared, because i know that the market will definitely rise. What i do most times, is to make good use of the opportunity by buying more of the good altcoins and holding. Sometimes, i trade in between.
Activity: 106
August 16, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
No I'm excited.  I have a few Bitcoin laying around and I'm looking for the best alt coins to get into for the next pump.  Very exiting times to be part of crypto.  Do not fear this is the time to be excited and buy. 
Activity: 62
August 16, 2018, 04:06:25 PM
No, I'm not afraid of this market situation. It is normal when prices fall. We just need to hold and invest even more if possible. Now is a good time to invest. It is necessary to get rid of fear and trust only logic.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 16, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
You just have to wait it out, I think the market will recover and prices will go up
Activity: 152
August 16, 2018, 04:04:34 PM
Mere looking at the current market, is not that am scared, am also sad because thousands of investors made loss which makes most of the investors to count their loss by opting out.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:59:11 PM
No, i am never afraid of the market, it is a huge market, things aren't cool with current market condition but i won't give up will keep my investment matter what.
Pages:
Jump to: