Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 19. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 16, 2018, 02:04:33 PM
To be afraid of looking at the market situation it is better not to go into cryptocurrency at all in that case. Everyone should understand that this market will not be stable, and all this ups and downs are the integral part of the market processes. So just be more patient, thinking and attentive and be ready that sometimes at least minimum losses will be till you get all the needed experience.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 01:46:50 PM
Hello! No, I'm not afraid to look at the market. Now there is a test for endurance. And the one who can wait and not succumb to panic with growth will be with a good X  Wink
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 16, 2018, 01:31:42 PM
Personally, I'm trying not to look at the market right now, it just can blow your brain  Undecided  ... now you just have to continue to work and multiply your altcoins .. Just wait guys and the growth I think sooner or later will still come to us ..
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
No, there's nothing to be afraid of. In the crypto currency there is always a drop in prices, but then as usual a high rise.
Activity: 490
August 16, 2018, 07:13:22 AM
The fear that I experienced earlier went down together with the price of bitcoin, when it collapsed from the $ 20,000 slip, I think most traders did the same. I'm not afraid of anything anymore, because I decided to bet on everything that I have.
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 07:11:59 AM
The downtrend in the market wont bother me for i know it is just normal since it is volatile. Im keeping up on coins who show massive updates always and not by the price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:57:03 AM
the downturn in the market is normal. since today is low in the number of investors so we just have to wait for market value to get more money. Whenever there is a trading strategy for not losing money.
Activity: 490
August 16, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Your decision is very correct, you are not bothered by others who give up because the market price decreases.
I also invest in crypro, and I will follow in your footsteps to stay afloat even if I have to wait for years, and I will be busy with other work.
I will be ready to welcome the benefits that I have expected from now on, I'm sure our investment will succeed.
Activity: 114
August 16, 2018, 05:16:07 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I am happy that I always share equity, when low prices I can buy more to increase the number of coins. I'm like you always believe the market will go up in the next one or two years
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 05:12:23 AM
When i look at the market i have no fear because before entering the currency market i have determined to invest in any Crypto so today i buy the price, then the price may fall lower and vice versa. Today i buy high prices tomorrow that is normal business. You should train with great pressure when the market price is reduced when it is gone but then prices recover.
Activity: 108
August 16, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
Blockchain technology is worth investing. The cryptocurrency is worth our possession.
I am not afraid of the market. Today's market is only temporary. It is just for shuffling. If you don't want to be cleaned by the market, then it is good practice to wait patiently.
Activity: 165
August 16, 2018, 05:04:29 AM
Looking at the current encryption market, I am really scared. Most of the cryptocurrency prices have fallen sharply in this year's market. I have some cryptocurrencies in this year's market, and now I have lost a lot.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:50:03 AM
No, I'm not scared about market. I think this is just normal correction and after that market will go up again. Bitcoin did hit very high targets last year, for that reason correction is so long. If we talk about other altcoins, the investors  still continue looking into bitcoins move and market follows up what bitcoin does.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 15, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

I feel a little disappointed but I know it is normla to be like that in the marekt. And I will hold all my coins to wait patiently for the bul market to come agian. I think the bull market will come one day and make me happy again.
Activity: 129
August 15, 2018, 10:03:25 PM
I do not think we will sell altcoins at low prices, so we will not be afraid of losing my altcoin, we would rather wait for higher prices in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 15, 2018, 10:00:58 PM
We dont have to be scared if what happens in the market , its just normal. Sometimes coins in the market goes down but then it will goes up again. Its always happen every year. just like the popular bitcoin now its dumping  but for sure by the end of the year it will start to recover again. So its not good to give up on the market instead you need to hodl your investment and wait for the right moment to become a millionaire.

yes its a normal phenomena in the crypto market that the price goes down and up but people are afraid of because of the downtrend in the market is too steep to see that it seems like it is hard to recover in the short period of time.
Activity: 336
August 15, 2018, 09:19:50 PM
We dont have to be scared if what happens in the market , its just normal. Sometimes coins in the market goes down but then it will goes up again. Its always happen every year. just like the popular bitcoin now its dumping  but for sure by the end of the year it will start to recover again. So its not good to give up on the market instead you need to hodl your investment and wait for the right moment to become a millionaire.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 09:15:22 PM
I think so, I would never give up with the market. We know that it has much risky investing in crypto but the potential is more and bigger than others. So I would be calm and positive even for several years waiting for the best day. We do not need to be scared because we will be the billionaire.  
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 15, 2018, 09:13:43 PM
I have my bag that has almost died in value but I am trying to hodl it for dear life, even my Husband is leaving the country to find work because we can no longer survive on income coming in from crypto as most bounties are either delaying paying or giving us tokens that don't even hit an exchange, so are rendered worthless. This is the first month since coming into crypto that we have earned less than our monthly outgoings and our portfolio has dived by 99.4% I won't give up until the inevitable end, but now have resigned myself to the fact that soon I might not be able to pay my way and living expenses anymore and so must make plans accordingly, whatever happens though I am not selling my bag. It will get worse before it gets better but I ain't selling out.
Activity: 33
August 15, 2018, 09:13:18 PM
No, not really. It's already higher than it was last year same time. There should be nothing to worry about. The prices will rise up again.
We are still in the bear market and thus experiencing this, but I'm sure we will get past it soon. This is a normal thing with crypto currencies in general.
Pages:
Jump to: