Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 20. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 15, 2018, 09:08:52 PM
there is nothing to fear. buy bitcoin now, and hold for the next 10 years then become a billionaire.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 09:06:22 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I have the same plan. Now the marke tis not so good and I will wait patiently with my coins in my hand for the bull market to come. I want to see the day that I find myself a millionnaire when I wake up someday with my dear coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:55:55 PM
I am scared a bit a few days ago and since I don't do daily trading, this market really make me must watch the market every day. A bit relieved today because a price looks good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:44:50 PM
No, I'm not afraid of what is happening in the market, now the market is not so terrible. as during the correction. Because I know that the crypto market will grow in the future.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 08:40:40 PM
No, I am not afraid. First, the blockchain and cryptocurrency are a very good investment channel. Secondly, the trading platform is very safe and convenient. It is normal for any kind of investment in the market to rise or fall. The cryptocurrency will also be There are ups and downs, so I won’t be afraid or afraid
Activity: 50
August 15, 2018, 07:55:29 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I love you, you are so sure that crypto will give you big profits even though now all market prices are decreasing.
To be honest, now I feel a little scared in crypto, because bitcoin and all altcoins don't give good news, everything has decreased. However, after I read your statement, my enthusiasm grew, I felt strong and my fear disappeared. thank you and passion for us.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 05:35:53 PM
I am not afraid of what is happening in the market. This is the cryptocurrency market and similar phenomena often occur. I consider such moments as the opportunity to buy even more coins at a lower price.
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 02:59:00 PM
the truth is everything in crypto market is scary, but i found out this is normal. every market stocks or crypto got rise and fall. as long that we didn't cutloss, everything is fine
It is normal not just for cryptocurrency but for every new asset class, I believe Gold must have had its fair share of volatility in its early days. a lot of factor could easily have swung the price, same is true with cryptos now, when a single media stunt can see the price crashig or hitting the roof
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 02:55:55 PM
I try not to focus too much on the current market capitalization but on what will hold true for bitcoins and the other altcoins. It will beat most of the big corporations combined when adoption grows dramtically
Activity: 360
August 15, 2018, 02:53:17 PM
I like your share, too, so I will not give up this market, because I think it will be very potential in the future, and I must succeed.
Activity: 153
August 15, 2018, 02:45:46 PM
I've been in the crypto market for so long, I've been through a few times like this, so now I feel very normal. BTC down then up , and up then down

That is true, it is normal for the market to experience correction this is not the first time we are experiencing the bearish market in this way. But at the end it will give way for the bull to rule.
The market for cryptocurrency is showing positive signs that investors may consider buying more at this time. I believe that in the next few months the market will grow stronger than in the beginning of 2018. Please continue to monitor the market to be precise.
Yes, now there is a little fresh air that can treat fear because of the decline in the market. There are positive signs of greening the market and almost every coin has a price increase. Hopefully it will continue and the crypto market will be stronger, and I am optimistic that the market will recover.
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

I can say that I'm not scared because I have withdrawed 80% of my Holdings before the price are about to go down so I'm a lucky guy hear,  but I really feel bad for all those guys who are struggling.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 15, 2018, 11:53:36 AM
I've been in the crypto market for so long, I've been through a few times like this, so now I feel very normal. BTC down then up , and up then down

That is true, it is normal for the market to experience correction this is not the first time we are experiencing the bearish market in this way. But at the end it will give way for the bull to rule.
The market for cryptocurrency is showing positive signs that investors may consider buying more at this time. I believe that in the next few months the market will grow stronger than in the beginning of 2018. Please continue to monitor the market to be precise.
but this time the dump was the worst, Ethereum experienced the most significant price decline even though Ethereum users were very numerous.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
I'm not afraid to look at the cryptory. Because this situation does not scold me. Earlier it was necessary to be afraid, but now there is a wave of correction and recovery.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
August 15, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

Activity: 574
August 15, 2018, 11:44:17 AM
As long as Bitcoin ETF is approved in a year time, I am not scared. But short term, if you depend on crypto income or you have to liquidate some holding, yeah, I would be scared. Very scared, indeed.
Activity: 93
August 15, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

hi i'm not really afraid and i think that's due to me being a bit of a contrarian i know that what i'm doing is good just by how much people want it and believe in it and for crypto it's dwindling by the day weak hands are selling at 70%+ losses just to stay afloat im calm cool and collected i know the time will come and i have the patience required to wait for my moment but seeing others panic comfortes me as f ed up as it sounds. Grin
Activity: 420
August 15, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 15, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

The market is moving in an increasingly bad way, especially in recent times. The main reason for these sharp declines is, of course, that there is no regulation, and the fact that this market can be easily controlled with a high budget is another reason. We can see that especially the new investors are suffering serious losses, which is reflected in the amount of demand and the prices decrease in line with the demand. In short, if we have to explain another reason, these price levels have declined to a very low point due to the low demand. As a result of this decline in demand, the amount of money in the market has decreased, indirectly helping to see the declines and the bottoms in the impact of these declines. Unless the amount of money circulating in the market increases and the demand rate does not increase, it is also hard to expect these prices to rise. But whatever it is, I have never lost a market, a future, and a vision. I do not think we will remember these price levels as funny in the future, frankly.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 11:23:42 AM
I believe anybody who has a substantial amount in projects will definitely be scared of what's happening to the market. I believe things will change soonest.
Pages:
Jump to: