Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 21. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:14:27 AM
No, those who came here recently are frightened. We, who are 2-3 years in this business are already not surprised by anything. Although no, I was surprised in January this year. Even to me, so rapid and unjustified growth was amazing. Well and so - usual fluctuations. Nothing wrong.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 11:09:59 AM
Some fear is present but I think that this is a normal phenomenon because all deliberately kicked out of this market to get cheap coins and bitcoin. The most important thing is not to give in to this panic and wait for a rebound
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
I'm not afraid, I feel more about the time to buy more coins. Don't regret when you can't buy coins at a low price like now, take advantage of the opportunities that exist and be patient for a few years then you will find happiness...
not every one courage to  take this decision except real trader.they know in bloody market, there are many best opportunity to take.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 11:04:34 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

No I'm Not scared even if the crypto is going down even I invest to ICO I'm not scared you know why? trust is very powerful and I'm sure my investment will no going to trash because I research the company profile I read the white paper and ask a question to other people if good to invest to the ICO with very good potential.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 15, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
I'm not afraid, I feel more about the time to buy more coins. Don't regret when you can't buy coins at a low price like now, take advantage of the opportunities that exist and be patient for a few years then you will find happiness...

Why are afraid of another cycle that could be foreseen. This is not the first and not the last recession that awaits us. You need to be able to get the most out of these situations.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 10:45:45 AM
As far as i know Cryptocurrencies is in it's infancy. Billions of people in the world but how many % does know about it? I believe that time is the essence here, don't look at the market right now, look for the future!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
I am not afraid, because I believe this condition will soon pass if market sentiment returns positively, and it takes time and process to do
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
Why do you think such big money will go to crypto? This is high risky and manipulated market so common investors from the stock market will not buy crypto before regulators adoption.
And do not forget, that only good altcoins will rise again. Weak and scam altcoins were killed buy bears in 2018. If you want to have some profit - buy BTC and hold it for about 10 years. But to hold altcoins - this is bad decision.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 15, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
My only confidence is that we all are in it together. More than 2 million people are sharing my plight of the market slump. Its not a personal problem and the community is large and keep increasing. It is more difficult for anyone to pull bitcoin out now than in the past 2 years.
Activity: 219
August 15, 2018, 09:53:38 AM
I've been in the crypto market for so long, I've been through a few times like this, so now I feel very normal. BTC down then up , and up then down
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 09:50:50 AM
Activity: 115
August 15, 2018, 09:49:19 AM
the truth is everything in crypto market is scary, but i found out this is normal. every market stocks or crypto got rise and fall. as long that we didn't cutloss, everything is fine
Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Why should I afraid?...this is the best avenue that I can get a best shot for my future. Yeah it needs knowledge plus to add a lucky shot to find the best project. Crypto will become huge in the future and more and more projects will come to take advantage with the blockchain technology.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
August 15, 2018, 09:38:51 AM
I am not scared, I hold in crypto as many as I am not affraid to lose. if you follow bankroll management you shouldn't be scared. It seems like if you buy lottery ticket - if you win you are happy, otherwise you don't worry because you didn't spend all your money on this ticket.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 09:36:19 AM
The market should not have feelings. This is especially true of fear. Yes, when the downtrend is observed for several months, it is unpleasant to look at it. But, realizing that it is impossible to influence the situation, one can feel that nothing terrible is happening. Such significant fluctuations that it is normal for a cryptomarket.
Of course, crypto needs to be improved. We have to wait for the crypto to be more perfect, and the larger funds will appreciate this market and start investing money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
August 15, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

There is a lot like this happening, many companies invest in blockchain and it goes often unnoticed. The technology makes big steps and the infrastructure is built. If we were in a Bull Market this news would have lead to a spike but currently the market is reacting primarily to negative information and fud. But the fundamentals are stronger than ever before.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
The situation looks deplorable, but you just look at how it all began! Is everything so bad now? No! Just a panic and a little rollback!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
I am also ready to wait for decade to earn 1 mln of dollars, but i hope it wil happen soon. Like 5 years will be enough for me to reach 1 mln.
You have to change your mind on how to earn 100 mln and 1 mln will be only a small target in this case.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
August 15, 2018, 09:03:28 AM
no I am not afraid to see the market, fear for people who are afraid of failure too, I have never been afraid because I am sure that if I want to succeed I have to throw away my fear, I think the market price will soon improve
Activity: 59
August 15, 2018, 08:59:37 AM
I am scared I must say. But I still have a strong believe everything will be good.
Pages:
Jump to: