Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin - page 5. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 08:35:28 AM
There is nothing wrong with this mindset. As impossible as it might seem to a lot of persons, I believe that it is very much achievable. All you need to do is put in so much hardwork, and time. I know a lot of people who have had their success stories from investing in this trade, and you too can have yours, and achieve whatever you dream of.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

I don't think there is an ICO project that is truly realized by carrying an apartment even though there are many ICOs involving housing. maybe for the American and Russian countries the project has been running but I am not sure I can buy the crypto they created. you should look for references from various sources
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 04:56:10 AM
The country of Venezuela should now be able to purchase property using cryptocurrency. (But I don't think you want to go to a country like that to buy a house.) But you can also find out if Japan can do this because Japan's policy on cryptocurrency is also very open.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 03:56:21 AM
I think at the moment partially some countries private channels facilitate on  it no on govt level, need some time to activate the crypto currencies online purchasing or store purchasing rules.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 03:19:41 AM
I don't know those countries and I doubt that where you get to officially buy the property for the cryptocurrency. Only one option is possible, if you find a person who would like to buy bitcoin and to sell the apartment, but it can happen in any country and do not consider it a purchase of real estate for the cryptocurrency, just interests converged.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 03:07:35 AM
in fact to this day I still have not heard about the news. that was unheard of just altcoin it can already be used as means of payment at a cafe and some online stores. Maybe you can buy land or buildings with altcoin, but through the individual.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 03:04:52 AM
Hi Guys,

I think there is no countries that allows people to buy real state or land by using altcoins/ cryptocurrency as payment, it's better for you to exchange your altcoin into fiat money for you to do that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 04, 2018, 03:04:15 AM
I don't think any country has used crypto as a payment tool for real estate in any country. may still be in a private transaction between the two parties who approve the payment using bitcoin.
Activity: 350
October 04, 2018, 02:57:05 AM
I know that there are several areas where you can use Bitcoin to buy real estate, but you can't use altcoin!
- Miami, Florida
-Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- New York (Magnum Real Estate Team)
- South Lake Tahoe, California
- Bali, Indonesia
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 02:50:05 AM
I don't have any idea yet on what country it is permitted to buy using altcoin or a coin. Maybe, if you can search more in the web, you can surely find out a good answer to this question.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 03, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
As far as I know, Venezuelans will be able to purchase homes and other property in the new national cryptocurrency, and all citizens and legal persons in Venezuela can now purchase national cryptocurrencies through their websites!
I am not trying to be disrespectful but who will want to live in Venezuela? It is one of the countries with the most violence, it has a very high inflation, the government is one of the most corrupt around the world, no one that has enough money to live in any country around the world will take the decision to live in Venezuela, don't get me wrong, Venezuela is a beautiful country but its government has failed its people miserably.
Activity: 103
October 03, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
Well, I don;t think that your dreams are invalid, or unachievable. If for anything, I trust that you can very much achieve this, all that you might need to do is put in more hardwork and time, and stay committed to the industry. Also make sure you have good strategy plans that will work out well for you.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
September 25, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
Hi Guys,

This question is a little weird. I think you're gonna have to find a project that's interested in real estate.
Activity: 560
September 25, 2018, 09:06:46 AM
Wow, this is a cool idea and it would be interesting to know if you bought anything for coins? I do not want to reread everything that's written here, but I would not mind knowing the result of these actions, thanks in advance.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
September 23, 2018, 02:44:26 PM
Hi Guys,

Why not just convert your altcoin into fiat? because i don't think that there would be real estate company who would accept altcoins as a payment maybe not now but in the future pretty sure there would be if crypto have become accepted by the world.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 12:48:23 AM
So far maybe still not island or apartment sale by using bitcoin or altcoin for payment, just few country have allowed transaction for using bitcoin or altcoin, but the apartment still not accepted bitcoin and more like using money.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
September 17, 2018, 12:46:22 AM
if you want to buy apartment with cryptocurrency exchange your allcoins to BTC OR ether , and head toward mabella or ibiza in spain there are many company ready to acept btc payment to buy houses, many have bought buying with btc .

That might just be what he'd wanna do as there ain't no companies accepting some altcoins this time but there are companies ready to accept ETH and BTC.
Maybe one day there will be housing projects that will accept altcoin particularly those Real EState tokens that were created today. There are several of them as far as I know.
Activity: 234
September 17, 2018, 12:31:41 AM
if you want to buy apartment with cryptocurrency exchange your allcoins to BTC OR ether , and head toward mabella or ibiza in spain there are many company ready to acept btc payment to buy houses, many have bought buying with btc .
Activity: 71
September 17, 2018, 12:28:22 AM
Hi Guys,

I believe in the future we will have a lot of countries.
Right now i have heard about countries like Venezuela. However, its still very limited and not easily findable.
We will have to wait a couple of more years until bitcoin is available everywhere.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 12:26:47 AM
Hi Guys,

The one time that i have heard about someone buying an apartment with crypto was in london but I think it was isolated and not a lot of people want to take crypto instead of cash. If you want to then you would have to find someone who is willing to take cryptos. There are no specific cities where you can buy real estate with coins
Pages:
Jump to: