Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin - page 8. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
There have already been real estate transactions for crypto currency, a swill in Ukraine was such a deal. Now there are platforms that are focused specifically on this segment of the market
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I'm not sure about it, but somewhere you can find a person accepting bitcoin selling apartment. This is purely upon your interest to achieve the same. Last year in a thread found an ad describing an estate for sale with a bitcoin accepted note. I believe that was from UK, maybe you can explore and find more as people have started to know much about bitcoin nowadays.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
I don't know whether or not there is a platform that accepts altcoins to buy apartments, but you can look for it on Google to find out the platform for buying real estate using Altcoin. I think, maybe this will be available only in a few countries that have received cryptocurrency.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Frankly speaking, you can't get something of such for now. Although, many cryptocurrency projects have risen to that effect, to see that altcoins will be used for estates and apartment. One of which is the AltEstate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://blocksquare.io/

The link goes to cryptocurency for Real Estate, Hotels, Building and Villas.
but I'm not familiar with the token because I don't see the ICo directly how it works, it's just a reference.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I 've seen in Thailand one of crypto blogers selling and renting apartments for crypto as well as luxury cars.
It is russian blogger crypto boss. Also he was robbed half a year ago with 100 k+ $ in equivalent of crypto. Be carefull with your purchase anyway.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There are a lot of spheres of trading now which are using cryptocurrencies like the way of payment so I think that it will be usual thing to be something with crypto including alts.
Activity: 38
At exhibit, the land area is developing and the cash used to purchase condos and lofts is enormous. On the off chance that bitcoin was conceived and bolstered for the installment of land benefits by bitcoin is excessively advantageous. All issues are settled rapidly. Individuals don't need to stress over holding a considerable measure of money when purchasing a flat, ... It is an incredible advantage that bitcoin has conveyed to the improvement of human need today.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
Crypto is becoming closer and closer to be spread everywhere and I am too happy to see its development in the way of payment, I hope it will continue.
Activity: 518
It will be very popular in the near future, many of the ISO already appear interesting in real estate
Activity: 99
Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

I don't know if there really is a real purchase with Altcoin, I've never read the news on the internet. but if it really does exist I think this is very good, crypto will be increasingly known and has begun to venture into the business world. waow is a good achievement.
Activity: 80
good to see someone making it with crypto.
congrats brother, except if your switching investment from crypto to real estate because of the crisis lol
anyway I'm sure there are tons of site online for crypto exchange thou.
Goodluck!
Activity: 41
On the off chance that the State or the scene got crypto for a wide range of exchanges that they have then definitely it will run easily. Be that as it may, if the place does not permit even a crypto rejects the section. obviously, this will make all things with respect to exchanges utilizing crypto will be progressively troublesome.
Activity: 38
In the event that the State or the setting got crypto for a wide range of exchanges that they have then most likely it will run easily. Yet, in the event that the place does not permit even a crypto rejects the section. obviously, this will make all things with respect to exchanges utilizing crypto will be progressively troublesome.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Already many countries allow buying real estate for crypto currency, this is gaining popularity. there is a lot of ICO for investing in real estate.
Activity: 364
Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

that is certainly a country that has legalized its country, such as America, Russia, Denmark and many others. there you are free to fight using bitcoin.
Activity: 307
I have not yet met such proposals in my country, but I think that in general everything depends on what kind of currency you choose for this operation.

Some time ago I saw such a real estate sale offer. If I remember correctly, it was in the Caribbean or Bahamas area. The property was available for purchase for bitcoins and not for altcoins.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I am yet to see anybody officially doing this, that is not to say that there won't be somebody interested in such an arrangement.  Bitcoin is very valuable so are done Altcoin.  And if you find somebody that want to deal,  just go ahead and do it.
Activity: 504
I have not yet met such proposals in my country, but I think that in general everything depends on what kind of currency you choose for this operation.
Activity: 434
I think you can go to the moon and buy an apartment by using altcoin if it's available. LOL. At the moment why don't you just exchange your altcoin to cash to buy cause there is nobody wanna sell their house for altcoin or any cryptocurrency cause it's illegal then they'll be punished very soon Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: