Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin - page 9. (Read 2011 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
I don't think that is possible at this point. Also it depends on where you are staying and the willingness of the seller to take the payment in cryptocurrencies. Personally I have only heard of one case of people buying apartments with crypto and it was with bitcoin. This happened in london I believe. You should talk to the people selling the apartment that you want if they will take payment in altcoins.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
As of now, in the event that you need to purchase a condo with altcoins, at that point I think it is difficult to do it. You can trade altcoins to USD at that point purchase land is the most possible on the grounds that there is no land floor on the planet to help installment by cryptos. In any case, later on, it is trusted that the offer of land by cryptos will all the more generally spread over the globe.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I envisage it is not even resided. I didn't name whatever power that concede this. But ere long thither are supervening to be cryptos based on substantial landed estate circumstances.
Activity: 98
Entirely is no all things considered cryptographic money advertise for executing the genuine state exchanges. I don't consider any settled crypto-arranged stages where you can do this right now yet there are some ICO wanders starting at now with plans to offer land wander. You can investigate Brick square, Wealth Migrate and Alt Estate. They are best in class crypto spun around arrive business. Be cautious about this. Before long we will have the capacity to make such sort of exchange in the bitcoin
Activity: 112
There are already projects that work on the blockchain . it won't be a problem soon . Little patience
Activity: 70
You should know that cryptocurrency is only legalized in only few countries but in these countries you only can use cryptocurrency to buy limited things like food, fuel or something like that but apartment is not possible IMO.
Activity: 84
But if the seller insist and doesn't want to receive your altcoin, then you have to convert it to bitcoin and if still doesn't work, just do your own effort of converting it to cash.
Activity: 84
The fast evolving of the technology push for the people to accept what is new and be on the trend since many of us are earning rewards from the bounties.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

I believe you should find it on web store, In indonesia there was a man who sale his apartment using bitcoin, i believe country such as japan and swiss would be easier for you but i dont think you able to own Real estate or apartment if you arent from their country.
Activity: 140
It may find hard to deal in altcoin to buy apartment as it may be hard for the other party to accept.It is also observe that many countries dont accept cryptos as the country law announces it as illegal.That might creat a hurdle in crypto transactions and hence may be impossible to deal with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I do not think country matters. It is more of individuals, it is personal rather than say country allows. I know of individuals, companies and firms that transact using Bitcoin for capital projects, such as housing.
Peradventure you find it difficult to get it done directly with Bitcoin, you can as well change your btc to fiat in order to easily get your proposed apartment.
Activity: 434
for that kind of thing, I think is still hard to find. new crypto starts to adapt and little by little started to be accepted many people so naturally enter minimal if looking for that kind of transaction. but not closing the possibility in a few years it will be the case.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Crypto currency is legal only in Japan, maybe there exists such an opportunity. In the future, buying something for the crypto currency will be easier.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Haven't heard of places where Crypto pay is accepted in exchange t anything real exchange related, not sure if its already happening but im certain that with time it will happen.,  Cryptocurrency is slowly but steadily gaining recognition among the people and its  just a matter of time till its involved in large transaction, You can however find out if there are people accepting crypto for land in these countries where crypto is accepted like Denmark, Sweden among others
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
As far as I remember, recently there was an ICO offering to buy real estate in Ukraine for cryptocurrency. And it was quite successful.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
I don't know what country where you can buy real estate using crypto but the most important thing is you have to convince the seller to accept crypto and it is a very hard thing to do. I think it is better to sell your crypto first then use the money to buy apartment in your country, it need more effort but it is easier and you can choose a good location.
I think in South Asia people have a chance to buy a house for the cryptocurrency, this news I saw in some articles not sure but we can buy a house if the buyer accepts cryptocurrency. I think it's not big deal because real estate people can convert crypto to cash easily they don't care for tax and all. suppose you only convert crypto to cash i think your government will catch you and ask proof where you received this much money.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 603
Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

I really have not encountered with such news like country accepting crypto for sale purchase of real estate although japan is very freindly country but they also dont have such service. But you can search for brokers dealing in these matters online. So have a look at them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
don’t place approximately whatever much bid that gives much realistic acres assets. If you excite lone you beholding forward to it.
Activity: 154
I know that some people sell real estate for crypto currency. For altcoin if you buy real estate, then you can lose an additional 1-2% on the commission.
Activity: 283
According to what I had is that you can buy real estate property using altcoins in a country named Venezuela using petrocoin. All what you need is convert your currency to the accepted coin and make the purchase.
There are many other coins for Home and Estate purchase like Smartrealty, homeLoans etc. Carried out your research and do the right thing.
Pages:
Jump to: