Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin - page 7. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

Base on my knowledge, there are no country or an Island where you can buy real Estate using cryptocurrency. However there are dew individuals who are accepting cryptocurrency as a payment for their house and lot.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
While a lot of people might laugh at this, I think that this is highly possible, depending on how much time, effort and money you are willing to put into this. With the right proportions of each of this, trust me, this is even going to be an easy one. There are a  lot of persons in the industry that have made so much to get more than even an apartment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 02:53:55 PM
I won't suggest spending an altcoin for apartment altcoins are limited supply coins which have a lot of value we should respect their price even it is low or high altcoins are future asset
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 03:23:17 AM
I hope that someday I can buy an apartment from cryptocurrency directly, of course using Crypto for direct payments will make crypto's future better and more promising, and now there are many devs. who are trying to develop this.
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 02:49:14 AM
I've never seen a platform for buying real estate.
Activity: 319
September 03, 2018, 02:39:17 AM
Hi Guys,

It sounds like a fairy tale to me. I do not think that it is worth looking for such a country, it does not exist in our world yet
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 02, 2018, 03:23:28 PM
i dunno exactly. but i think it is better to just cash out in a local crypto exchange and use fiat instead of crypto. because crypto payment is a hard thing to prove. there were some real estaate projects like prime ex perpetual. you can check them.
Activity: 308
September 02, 2018, 01:55:05 PM
Hi Guys,

As far as I know now there is no such. Cryptocurrencies are not yet so developed that thanks to them it was possible to buy real estate
Activity: 112
Anything is possible, as far as you set your mind to it, and you work towards achieving it. I think that you can make so much from cryptocurrencies, that would be enough to buy you your dream house, it just depends on how much time, effort, and investment you are willing to put into it. With the right amount of each of these, you will be good to go. I'm certain of that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think many people want it and do not just make bounty and buy the crypt, in the hope that the market will grow and become large enough to have enough money for an apartment and freedom, in General, many understand that this is in the future a global market,and everything goes to this
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
If I'm not mistaken mostly third world countries mostly sell real estate for cryptocurrencies ! For bitcoins mainly put up for sale houses and cars in the CIS .
Activity: 238
Congratulations first of all and secondly it is very tuff to find this type of apartment or locality where you can buy an Falt or apartment using altcoins or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
It would be nice for you to buy a property using altcoin but this kind of depends on the country you are from so country do not accept the use of altcoin so you have to verify
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
I'm not sure about it, but somewhere you can find a person accepting bitcoin selling apartment. This is purely upon your interest to achieve the same. Last year in a thread found an ad describing an estate for sale with a bitcoin accepted note. I believe that was from UK, maybe you can explore and find more as people have started to know much about bitcoin nowadays.

It will be difficult to do it now as the cryptocurrencies are down. probably, if the guy would start seeking for the apartment for the crypto before the market fall, he could find it faster. However, he still has a chance to do it.
Activity: 224
I don't really know about anu establishments that accept cryptocurrency for real estate but sancoj token promises to accept SANC as a mean of payment when you purchase from their online store.
Activity: 33
i think that real/estate rarely accepts altcoins. Try exchange them to BTC and then to FIAT
Activity: 196
This is quite possible. It just means that you would have to put in more of your time and hardwork, towards getting more altcoins and increasing your earnings, so that your dream would be fulfilled. You can't sit around and expect that to happen. Maybe you even have to re-strategize your business plans, and think of how you will get more earnings.
Activity: 245
I don't know if I just heard about something like this, is it possible to buy a house with bitcoin, but with the investment return and also a hanter bounty my own friend can buy a car and also a house but it's the result of hard work being a bounty and investor, not using bitcoin to be an exchange rate to buy a house and car
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Hi Guys,

What Altcoin do you mean? are you referring to Ethereum? because there are too many Altcoins right now and the most popular is only Ethereum because here in the Philippines there are merchants that are accepting Ethereum, It's easy to buy and sell here using Crypto.
Activity: 21
I think it's British. Because in the United Kingdom legalize crypto money there as a means of payment or transaction. That's why they can buy something by using coins in Altcoin as a payment instrument in purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: