Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 18986 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Every business needs money , if you have money you can make big money ....
It is to open a business or do business in need of money because with any money can be realized, if there is intention and high spirit and willing to work hard unyielding iti could happen. all depends on the person if you want to try there must be a way, and I think bitcoin the solution because bitcoin can make money and money can be used for business capital. besides before doing business you have to learn or master what will you make business so that your business grow and success
The fact is that if Answer is essentially asked a question, then starting your business from scratch with Bitcoin will be quite difficult. The fact is that the infrastructure of the crypto currency is still not developed and few people use crypto currency to make the business successful. So you can take into account not only what you can do, But this is how much the crypto currency is popular in your region.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
It is to open a business or do business in need of money because with any money can be realized, if there is intention and high spirit and willing to work hard unyielding iti could happen. all depends on the person if you want to try there must be a way, and I think bitcoin the solution because bitcoin can make money and money can be used for business capital. besides before doing business you have to learn or master what will you make business so that your business grow and success
Activity: 420
If lyou are looking for a small business you have to do is you look a place for a lot of people so your business is easy to grow because your business is right for your business and make your business easier and less fun You have worked hard and before you do a little business you need to take steps and ask opinions to your parents who know the businesses and your friends.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Whatever business you are planning to start, be sure that it is legitimate and complete with papers. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is highly volatile, its price changes too often and might affect the that you are planning to start. Know your expertise first before starting a business
Good point by taking the first step in every business to be started. Somehow, make sure you have enough capital to sustain your dream business. It's not only planning and different type of strategy. Be ready also when in comes of financial factor.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Whatever business you are planning to start, be sure that it is legitimate and complete with papers. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is highly volatile, its price changes too often and might affect the that you are planning to start. Know your expertise first before starting a business
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.
i think more of the commentors didnt get what the OP means,
because hes english wasn't that good enough to understand.

I guess what OP says he Want to Borrow capital for business and he
will be paying daily or weekly if someone lend him..because he didnt
mention specific business yet he just want referrals.

I hope i am right,but if not ..better for the Op to put more details
in regards to his advices need its really hard to understand
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.
Well if you have enough money you can open a small project where you can collect your income.
Or you can also join in the signiture campaign where you have a weekly salary.
And if you have a huge amount of money, and you want it to grow you can start a mining business. Maybe it is slow at the start but later on you will get all of your earning from it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
plan your business well even if it's a small business, think what you think the business is going well and make money and before starting it should be learned first, especially in marketing that you think sell and make money with what will be done in the business in select ..bitcoin is a solution for people who need capital bisanis or the other most important to have a high host and willing to work so that everything is achieved, small business if can run it with good and patient will definitely grow into big business ..
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
when I get bitcoin..but I'm building a small business for my extra income and my daily expenses .. for children have a chance
Yes the bitcoin is now the best source of the earning if you are willing to have the profitable business with the bitcoin and the bitcoin will give you the price worthy option, I am now enjoying the bitcoin value and the best time of the bitcoin is getting high and the bitcoin will give you the best value and the. If you are trying to make the bitcoin business you should use the buying and holding of the bitcoin.
When you have money in your hands you can start anything you want. Like general store, patrol pump, small production unit of anything and many more small businesses. For that you will have to hold your bitcoins for some more time and when the price reach to its peak then you can sell them out to start your own small business with your earnings. You will have to wait a little more.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You would like to have buy and sell business with bitcoin.  buy  bitcoin from others and sell them if the value will be high.
Activity: 560
Start small business with bitcoin   maybe we can start but before  we decide to make a plan  think first  .Using bitcoin  in business is good every people now using internet  gadgets  and others so why dont you try to a start a small business  using your gadgets like posting your product   online  in that way you can convence people to buy your product using btc.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
It makes a lot of researching and studying about the business you want to put up make a plan and make sure that you're business differs with other business you must have new ideas to offer and always remember that you want a business to have some income so be sure to think first before putting one because money involves here
For sure this is not easy because for it you will have to have a lot of knowledge and the investment I am making the bitcoin more valuable and the bitcoin store will the best store of the age of the bitcoin I am very sure it will increase my profit with the bitcoin. I hope the bitcoin is going to increase more and more I hope the future of the bitcoin will be bright and the bitcoin will be the only currency in the new time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Your question is too general. You must have some sort of plan already when you are planning a business. I can see that yoh are trying to get ideas here, but I think it is best to read through some of the posts here in the marketplace regarding businesses involving crypto currencies. The best way to get ideas is to experience them and where better to do that than in this forum, if you plan to do it in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Starting a business no matter what the scale is a hard thing, and you'll need to plan every single detail. Do you have any skills in a domain/field in particular or something your genially enjoy or interested in? if you do so, you need to study that market, check out the demands and offers do some benchmarking if all is green then go ahead, the idea is to always start small to test out the water and never go all out.

Here are some ideas for investing :
Category one 'material'
- Hardware, computer hardware, smartphones with repair service, mining hardware with set up service ect ect
- Food, Food is something that always work and one of the safest things to do
- Clothes manufacturing for others if you live in a country where the labour is cheap
- Real estate

Category two Immaterial:
- Investing in different assets being it related to cryptocurrency or the classical way.
- Building a service website, if you have an idea for an added value... ect
Activity: 699
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

A great small business always starts out as an idea, but you have to transform that idea into action. You have find services or products you can offer and get paid in Bitcoin.

Here are few steps I could recommend you:

1) Do some research to identify a business idea. Look at the potential to succeed. Generally, a good idea = something solving a problem, fullfilling a need or offering something needed on the market

2) make a small plan to approach the reality. Your business plan will guide your business from the start-up phase till business growth

3) Plan your finances: for small business, don't seek to invest lot of money. Instead, make use of your Best skills - what can I do best? What are my best skills? These will require less financial investment than your "brain" - which is highly valuable

4) Start, analyze, review, make changes and grow up

Good luck with your business  Wink
Activity: 518
It makes a lot of researching and studying about the business you want to put up make a plan and make sure that you're business differs with other business you must have new ideas to offer and always remember that you want a business to have some income so be sure to think first before putting one because money involves here
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
bitcoin can realize that business can happen, the most important in the plan and the design should start from where and what business. because bitcoin can make money and how to make money grow and lots .. real business it is a good opportunity depends on marketing what is right in the environment and can grow well .. it's my thinking about bitcoin in business and my desire.
Activity: 308
If you wish to start a business with bitcoin than you should invest in electronic business as people may be not still ready to make payment with btc in brick and mortars.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
when I get bitcoin..but I'm building a small business for my extra income and my daily expenses .. for children have a chance
Yes the bitcoin is now the best source of the earning if you are willing to have the profitable business with the bitcoin and the bitcoin will give you the price worthy option, I am now enjoying the bitcoin value and the best time of the bitcoin is getting high and the bitcoin will give you the best value and the. If you are trying to make the bitcoin business you should use the buying and holding of the bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: