Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 21. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
Yes, I think the price of cryptocurrency has fallen to the lowest price now. We can invest in this market. And I think the price of cryptocurrency will pick up this year. So I suggest that everyone invest as soon as possible.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 05:54:20 AM
This kind of topic has been the trend since the drop in market price of bitcoin and altcoins. Definitely this is the best time to invest in any of the altcoins or bitcoin before the market booms, so you can make more profit
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 05:08:10 AM
Indeed, when viewed in terms of price now is the right time to buy a few coins to be held in the long term or invested, but if viewed from the point of view of market conditions, it might be quite risky to invest now, because the market is very unstable as happened lately, just be careful if you still want to invest.
Activity: 35
September 07, 2018, 04:33:52 AM
It seems like a good time to invest. However - dont just buy simply because the price is low. Decide carefully in which you will invest, which will be good and with smart use in the future!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 07, 2018, 04:32:26 AM
The best time for investments is when the market begins to recover. At the moment, the decline has stopped, and we should just wait for the beginning of growth in order to start investing.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 04:31:29 AM
THe real unpumped coins are over on Cryptopia market, waiting for listing on bigger markets. With the right coin you can do a 50x, of if luck a 100x or even 200x.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:30:40 AM
I guess this is the right time to buy and invest again in cryptoworld. This is the time where the cryptoworld is preparing for a bull run, atleast this is what happen last year. So possibly it will happen again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
Our eyes, this is the window to the future. And we must understand that any decision, this is our responsibility. And you need to approach her very carefully and wisely. Only then can we talk about possible successes.
Activity: 378
September 07, 2018, 04:13:25 AM
The market now is down and this is the right time to buy some altcoins you would like to hold that has a potential to give you a huge profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
No, it does not look like that. At the moment, the market is still falling and there is no guarantee that it will start growing soon. I would wait a little longer in your place, before deciding on an investment. Many people say that it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin, I categorically disagree with this opinion.
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
You're thinking right. That's when it was worth buying. Now the only thing we can do is wait for the rollback and already buy it.
Activity: 1022
September 06, 2018, 12:31:56 PM
to work on decision as applying use on following expends on limitation as the chance on authorizing use with risks and resource on possession
the one to put on request on exchange with the substitution as trader to collects on severe as the release with numbers of resource on distribution as
targeting of minimum returns on nominal with the profit on confinement.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
September 06, 2018, 12:12:31 PM
Yes, now is a very good time to invest, it's very good that such thoughts come now. And if you are a trader and have already realized that very soon around the middle or the beginning of November will be something that can change the situation in the market, then hope for the best.
Investing in the coins will get you more coin if the prices go up. It's better to do it now than not at all.
When you are early to make a decision the money that you can take back is early for you also, so be as much be contented on what that you have to take for than have for nothing as well.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
yeah, now i see in the crypto market, the price of almost altcoin has reduced so much, even bitcoin and eth has losed than 8% the price of them.
so now i see this period to buy some altcoin and wait them come back and get more profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
yeah this time i go all altcoins. hope i achieve something this time. that was my last bullet.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 11:47:31 AM
if you don't buy Coins and wait a few months, the market will rise again, so don't miss this opportunity to invest.
Surely this is the right time to invest because currently the market is facing a very difficult situation and the market is falling a lot of Coins that have reached the lowest value this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
September 06, 2018, 11:47:13 AM
Bear with a little more. Bitcoin must update its lows in the last 2-3 months. And then, only after that - we will already fly. Not all the big guys bought the crypt at favorable prices. Do you understand? So they will still drop.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
Yes, now is a very good time to invest, it's very good that such thoughts come now. And if you are a trader and have already realized that very soon around the middle or the beginning of November will be something that can change the situation in the market, then hope for the best.
Investing in the coins will get you more coin if the prices go up. It's better to do it now than not at all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 11:41:30 AM
Activity: 286
September 06, 2018, 11:39:08 AM
I think this is the good time when you can invest in ICO market and hold it for long time. I am sure crypto market has potential and you can make more profit on your investment.
The price of Bitcoin is not moving that bad so I think it would be a nice time to invest as well if he has the money.
Pages:
Jump to: