Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 17. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
September 17, 2018, 03:43:13 PM
Well, it is a good time. At lead for me. But what if this is not the bottom and the market is going to lose another 70% of its actual value? What if bitcoin drops to 2000€ and the altcoins market plunges? We can't know for sure. But for me, I am buying a little bit of  cryptos every month, to mitigate the risk
Of course, if the user has additional income and the opportunity to spend a certain amount for investment, then your strategy will be very correct. It is the dispersion of your investments in several areas that minimizes the risk, and can also increase your income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
September 17, 2018, 03:32:42 PM
Well, it is a good time. At lead for me. But what if this is not the bottom and the market is going to lose another 70% of its actual value? What if bitcoin drops to 2000€ and the altcoins market plunges? We can't know for sure. But for me, I am buying a little bit of  cryptos every month, to mitigate the risk
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 02:45:33 PM
of course it is very good for investment now because there is access to invest, so it would be good for us to prepare our future as well as possible, we need to make very profitable investments and also so that we are ready in the future.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:43:36 PM
This is the perfect time to invest your money into crypto. The prices are low. I suggest you to look about Swachhcoin ICO and read their whitepaper. I'm sure that you will like it. Project is about waste management, team is good , and the community support is strong.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
yup, now is the time to invest, now that the market is down many tokens are cheap ready to be sold at a very low price. now is the time to acquire those cheap tokens be greedy when the market is down then sell when the market is bull.
Activity: 16
September 17, 2018, 02:32:42 PM
but I may not, I'm not sure about crypto now, moreover there are rumors that crypto is being regulated by a large player if we are not as thinking as they are then we will be meugi
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 02:02:14 PM
moments like this are the most awaited for traders because the market conditions will not last as long as they are now, so make the most of your time to buy, because now almost all cryptocurrency prices are red, buy now and wait for prices to rise again sell it
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 02:01:21 PM
Absolutely its a great time to invest some fresh money into crypto. every coin is cheap and we may not see them at this price again ever.
Activity: 56
September 17, 2018, 01:55:32 PM
I'm worried now. I thought as much as you did. But bitcoin again fell in price and the capitalization fell below 200 billion  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 01:52:01 PM
If you look at some of prime token then it's a good time to buy like ethereum . This token will definitely  give good return in future and there are many other option available.  So it's good to buy
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 01:40:19 PM
I think that now it's risky to do everything that sell what to invest. Because the situation on the market is very unstable. I think that you need to wait a bit and then decide what to do.
Activity: 165
September 17, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
Right now, almost all of the coins are 90% lower from its ATH which is really a good time to enter the market. One can easily get 1 minimum of 50% profit on a bullish market. I already have purchased some ETH at $175 last week. I think it's the best time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 01:30:32 PM
During this depression must on the contrary take up all his will and if there is free money to buy decent coins to do just that,ie to buy right now all promising coin!!
Many are now talking about this depression but we must not forget that this is all temporary!
Correct. Many people now lose the sense of perspective and forget that nothing lasts forever. We got to be patient and smart and buy some good coins for our portfolio while the prices are down.
copper member
Activity: 362
September 17, 2018, 12:28:12 PM
Yeah prices look decent, especially altcoins. Bitcoin is the same price as 3 months ago, alts have lost a lot more since then. Expecting a bull run to come soon.
In fact crypto investment is good to invest anytime because we can"t predict when is the right time .We only believe on our forecast in such technology which ot can take loss or gains.
Activity: 58
September 17, 2018, 12:18:05 PM
Yeah prices look decent, especially altcoins. Bitcoin is the same price as 3 months ago, alts have lost a lot more since then. Expecting a bull run to come soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 09:51:37 AM
Sure it's very good time to invest in cryptocurrency especially for big coins like Bitcoin, ethereum, LTC and NEO. I think we can't see the price like this again in the end of december especially if ETF got accepted it will be a fantastic moment for crypto.
Activity: 182
September 17, 2018, 09:41:56 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I think it's now the right time to buy more crypto to invest while the market is still very  cheap so once the market will rise people who invested earn big amount of profit.
Activity: 546
September 17, 2018, 09:37:43 AM
yes this is the right time. many people say it's the end of crypto but i don't think so. because investor buy coins when the price is high so they will wait and keep take attention of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 63
September 17, 2018, 09:21:25 AM
Attcoin market may be at the bottom now. There's some chance it is.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 17, 2018, 09:20:54 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I agree with you if the market is in the lowest point it means it is time to invest because we can buy the coins at much lower cost and we should take advantage of it.
Pages:
Jump to: