Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 20. (Read 5645 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 15, 2018, 02:35:46 AM
Actually,Yes this the right time to invest and buy some promising altcoin because the whole market has dropped and still at lower level.If you have capital much better to buy more coin and hold for long term.I believe the market will rise again soon as possible.
In calculation, that is the right thing because we have the opportunity to make a profit.
Buying coins at cheap prices and then selling them at high prices is an opportunity.

Market conditions are not known to change again, but certainly that there will always be changes every time and this we have to deal with as well and comfortably as possible.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 02:11:37 AM
Agreed. There were already a lot of such moments, I later regretted that I did not take advantage. And often such an acquisition is beneficial in the future.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:56:42 AM
I agree with you that the market has just recovered. I think it is a good time to buy. It is the time for you to make a profit. Don't hesitate to buy long-term holdings now.
Activity: 40
September 14, 2018, 01:54:06 AM
Yes, I think it is indeed a good time to invest. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and the price of many cryptocurrencies I think will not continue to fall.
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 01:45:47 AM
I think the price of Cryptocurrency has indeed experienced a considerable price decline.
Maybe this is a good time to buy lots of coins at cheap prices.
But at this time Cryptocurrency conditions are bad, I'm just worried if after we buy coins at a low price, the price of Cryptocurrency falls again.
This is actually a difficult choice because Cryptocurrency conditions are bad.
Activity: 105
September 14, 2018, 01:13:39 AM
Now is the perfect time to invest, where the prices of all altcoin are reduced or adjusted. The market will recover and the prices and prices of all the altcoins are recovering.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:08:16 AM
Always try to count on yourself and your views. Make your own decision. Because each of us is easily mislead. Do not give in to provocation. It is better to explore the crypto currency yourself. and choose which one will go its own way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 01:06:30 AM
When you look back at these year charts, you can see that it was almost all the time the right time to invest in the market. These year had so many downs, and if you follow the market, you had good chances to buy the whole stuff cheap! But im sure a lot of people lost their faith in cryptocurrencies and started rebuying when the price pumps and now they are all in lose!
Activity: 64
September 14, 2018, 01:02:35 AM
yes in my opinion this is the best time to buy several altcoins, because the price is too cheap, so you use this opportunity to hold a coin that you trade in the future, I think by the end of this year all crypto markets will increase.

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 01:00:14 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Yes, it is the right time to purchase more. Let us just wait for the price hike of crypto coins then we can have our party. And I think it will be sooner.
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 12:57:27 AM
Yes, in my opinion now is the right time to invest in the crypto coint, the coint price is still down, you can buy and hold it, when the coint price rises you can sell it
Activity: 124
September 14, 2018, 12:54:34 AM
Now that crypto prices on the market are falling, this is definitely the best time to buy a coin. Wait a few months until prices really rise to maximize profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 14, 2018, 12:52:05 AM

I think everyone who buy crypto during this correction will earn a good amount of money in the future, the only question is when to buy. Personally, I am waiting the price 1 BTC = 5000$ to invest, but no one knows the exact bottom, so it is rather safe to invest now if you are ready for a long term holding.
when the price will be 5000, I personally am afraid to buy BT because the price can fly even lower and to not regret later it is better to wait for the prices even lower.
with the current investment will be quite capable to generate profits in future much more improved.
 In addition to investment is helpful to improve the development and making the profits continue to overflow.
so today is the right time to invest and earn more profit.
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 12:34:22 AM
This kind of topic has been the trend since the drop in market price of bitcoin and altcoins. Definitely this is the best time to invest in any of the altcoins or bitcoin before the market booms, so you can make more profit

The right time to invest in the market is now, and try to split your money in buying coins for your investments. It is better if you will study first what you want to invest and be smart in choosing your investment.
Activity: 672
September 13, 2018, 11:26:37 AM
I thing this is the best time for investing money because this 'downfall time' will never come back, when all crypto currencies are very down from their high levels and available at very cheap price.
So take the advantage of this time and buy favorite coins at very low price because i think market will rise very soon.
Activity: 532
September 09, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

Currently, Altcoin prices are low. So, this is a good time to pick and buy. Patiently waiting, you will get good profit in the near future when the market recovered.
Activity: 227
IQCash
September 09, 2018, 05:40:37 AM
The time is absolutely right to buy more coins. Most of the valuable coins especially with the top 100 coins are now selling at relatively cheaper prices. Do some few survey and buy more coins at cheap prices and give a long term investment especially the large cap coins which have more capabilities of soaring high on the market.
Activity: 434
September 09, 2018, 05:37:48 AM
I look at what it was this time last year and I don't see a problem. But I also didn't put any new money in after $3k. I took some of the profits in December and just have been holding to see what it does. But unless it looks like it is gonna crash to pre 2017 summer levels I am feeling good about my positions.
Activity: 448
September 09, 2018, 04:59:14 AM
if you are looking at the side of the benefits then yes this is a great opportunity to buy what you hlebov at reduced prices, but on the other hand it's too risky to invest a lot
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 04:48:45 AM
Whenever Bitcoin or altcoins are 1/3 of their record-breaking high is an incredible time to contribute. Beyond any doubt the business sectors are unstable at the present time, and you may even lose 10-20% of your cash for the time being, yet the general pattern of digital currency is up. It is likely that eventually there will be an enormous bull run once more. It probably won't come for the current week, this month or even this year. However, it will come in the long run, and purchasing in nw will enable you to profit by it. So simply get in, and disregard your venture for some time. Return in 5 years and see your additions.
Pages:
Jump to: