Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 22. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:38:50 AM
Absolutely true, but sure to invest only in BTC, no other alt coins at all as BTC remains only the stable coin in the last 8 months up and down swings in cryptocurrency market.  All alt coins, even very good ones were far below if we compared to BTC downfall. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
I think this is the good time when you can invest in ICO market and hold it for long time. I am sure crypto market has potential and you can make more profit on your investment.
Activity: 264
September 06, 2018, 09:39:07 AM
To a whole lots of people this is not the best time to buy in fear that the situation might get even worst in coming days but to the optimist and good investor this is the best time to invest so as to gain more from just investing a little. Buy more and more altcoin now that the price are low and a whole lots of people are willing to sell as a result of panic. Buy now, hold and sell when things fall into places back
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
September 06, 2018, 09:33:21 AM
I agree.  Now is the best time to invest in the crypto currency, while the market is at the bottom, you need to use it!
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 09:20:11 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
I think everyone who buy crypto during this correction will earn a good amount of money in the future, the only question is when to buy. Personally, I am waiting the price 1 BTC = 5000$ to invest, but no one knows the exact bottom, so it is rather safe to invest now if you are ready for a long term holding.
when the price will be 5000, I personally am afraid to buy BT because the price can fly even lower and to not regret later it is better to wait for the prices even lower.
Activity: 25
September 06, 2018, 09:01:12 AM
Yes, I think now is the right time to invest because all the coins are almost in decline, so buy as many coins as possible at a cheap price to get a big profit.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

I think everyone who buy crypto during this correction will earn a good amount of money in the future, the only question is when to buy. Personally, I am waiting the price 1 BTC = 5000$ to invest, but no one knows the exact bottom, so it is rather safe to invest now if you are ready for a long term holding.
Yeah, believe it or not this is the right time to invest in different coins or ICO because we're already ber months ,it will be fluctuated more in this time of season like last year had.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 08:28:09 AM
There is no better time for investment than market drops. I don't really like investing but when things goes this way it's hard to stay away.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 08:26:29 AM
Market has not yet recovered. It's falling now. It's time to invest in taking the Altcoin. It is possible that I can buy the appropriate Altcoin, which is good. For example, I recommend you take Ethereum. The strongest coin of the market.

If you have enough capital I think it is the right time to invest by buying some potential altcoins that we think will have a great recovery when bullish market trends come. Choose altcoins with good quality that was proven by previous investment and gamble to own it.
Activity: 317
September 06, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

I also agree that this is the right time to make a lot of investment because in my opinion the price is low and good for investing a lot today and then we can sell it later.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 08:19:51 AM
It is the right time to invest because the value of the altcoin is lower or decreases. So grab this opportunity to invest more .But always remember to invest wisely Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 08:18:27 AM
Right now, a lot of weak hands are dumping their coins and it is the right time to invest so you can get a lot of coins at a cheaper price. If you have the patience to hold the coins too, it will be of great benefit to you.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 06, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
Indeed. If the market is cheap it woulf be a great opportunity to buy coins however there would be a lot of things to consider like you must know if it has a great optential. Do some research before purchasing.
Activity: 252
September 06, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

Yes it is our right time to invest what coins are for us a big profitable in the future because most of the altcoins are dropping now.We should hold it  and wait for a few months until it recover.
Activity: 48
September 06, 2018, 08:04:24 AM
Definitely this is right time to invest because now market is facing very hard situation continuesly market is falling many Coins are reached bottom value of this year. Now if you don't buy Coins and wait few months market will rise again so don't miss this opportunity time to invest.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 07:54:55 AM
Market has not yet recovered. It's falling now. It's time to invest in taking the Altcoin. It is possible that I can buy the appropriate Altcoin, which is good. For example, I recommend you take Ethereum. The strongest coin of the market.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:41:43 AM
Genuine, this is the correct time for you to put resources into different promising ICOs or coins. The development of ICO is currently advancing quickly with its numerous ICO rising with great quality. A fall in showcase costs may likewise influence you to falter to contribute. In any case, as long as you can discover ICO with a group that has a qualified execution level, I figure you will be sheltered. And furthermore can pick the best coin in light of its populace level.
Activity: 93
September 06, 2018, 07:35:32 AM
I agree, but invest wisely ! Now and always there were a lot of half-dead projects, and most importantly against the background of these low prices not to fall for such a deadliest project ! For example in the top currency proven times I would be invested at the moment when the market fell.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

Yes, I very much agree that now is the right time to invest. BTC, ETH, and all Altcoin currently being weakened. You must invest because many people who said that at the end of this year there will be an increase in the selling price is very high. And we currently have to dare to try to invest because it is very important to your future.
Pages:
Jump to: