Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 18. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
September 17, 2018, 09:20:25 AM
I think so too, it looks like the market looks improving in this week, I hope the market continues to improve so we can get big profits by the end of the year. invest now then we immediately get a big profit someday.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 09:10:46 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Right. The market decline gives us an opportunity to buy more good coins at cheaper prices if we are up for it. We need to choose what to hold and what to drop now, and keep diversifying while we can.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 01:00:55 PM
Yeah, I thought that eth will get price of 20$ and I will buy couple of them but it didn't. In spite of it the price of eth and btc very low today and if you have extra money it is the best way for your investment.
Activity: 75
September 16, 2018, 12:54:30 PM
Right now is the most appropriate time to invest. The price of the coin fell sharply from the last price increase. Buying cheap tokens and driving the market up will help attract new investors.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 16, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

The best time to invest in crypto currency market is really now that most of the coins are down in terms of value. Bitcoin and ethereum are some of the coins one look out for in terms of serious in the some days to come.
Activity: 295
September 16, 2018, 12:47:44 PM
I would say yes neither no, but there might be another dump, anyway 200$ for ETH is a gift. And now is one of the best times to buy in. If you will collect the right blockfolio you can earn good money
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 16, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
In the market everything is possible, but it seems to me now is a good time to invest. I think that in a few months the prices will be higher.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
September 16, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

We can really consider it the best time to invest but we should stop hoping that the value will stay low or go lower since it wouldn't benefit us all anymore. We can grab this opportunity now and hope for the best later. If we are going to stay happy with the market's current situation, we should consider ourselves crazy for it wouldn't do anything good to us now and in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
September 16, 2018, 12:32:18 PM
Right time to invest, bad time to take the profit, the price has jotted down once again, and I think its a bad time for investors who are about to finish their investments, and a good time for those investors who are planning to invest in today and for the upcoming weeks, so I really do think this is the best time to make some investments.
Activity: 104
September 16, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
seeing that the market is now very badly priced, I think this is a very good time to buy an altcoin because there are so many altcoins the price is very low if compared to last year and when the market recovers you can sell it and hold profits, I think so.

Maybe in Q4 if there is growth
Activity: 134
September 16, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
seeing that the market is now very badly priced, I think this is a very good time to buy an altcoin because there are so many altcoins the price is very low if compared to last year and when the market recovers you can sell it and hold profits, I think so.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
I think all 2018 year is good for invest, but if honest it depends in what you want to invest and for how long?
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 12:18:58 PM
yes this is very good time to invest in cryptocurrency market. because right now all market is down and all altcoins are available on very low value so you can invest in any cryptocurrency and you can earn very good profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
During this depression must on the contrary take up all his will and if there is free money to buy decent coins to do just that,ie to buy right now all promising coin!!
Many are now talking about this depression but we must not forget that this is all temporary!
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 12:01:47 PM
Just make sure you have some Power Ledger before it gets expensive again.. still damn cheap right now but 20% higher than it was 2 hours ago
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

I think this time is one of the best time to invest and I think most the people now are keep in investing for their future because all cryptocurrencies will increase in the near future and may result to good profit. On the other hand, just invest now and use this moment to invest more. Use thing moment to gain and make more profit in the near future and you should grab this moment.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 11:31:45 AM
it's true now is the time to invest because now all coins are experiencing a decline.

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 16, 2018, 11:20:00 AM
I think it's good to invest now because alticoin is very cheap and you will be profitable if you buy cheap and expensive but before buying it make sure your legitimate coin is legit and if it's potentially the value is higher because there are other coins that do not just increase the price so check and check first before buying a coin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 16, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

LOL, it was better than the current price. The current price is better for investing for some peoples. But there are some peoples who don't want to buy
coins when the market condition is still bad, because it won't guarantee the crypto price will bounce back to the high price again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 10:29:30 AM
No, I believe that now is an unfavorable period for manipulations in the stock market, it is better to wait for the growth of currencies and start investing.
Pages:
Jump to: