Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 16. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 27, 2018, 03:28:03 AM
I believe that now is a good time to buy promising coins. I started forming a long-term portfolio. But you always need to have free money in case the drop continues.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
September 27, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
Cost averaging is probably a good bet. I am actually implementing this advice for all cryptocurrencies. Buying over time and playing safe.

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
I believe my own intuition has an impact on the development of events. Always try to put everything together. And analysis and their views. And then decide where and how much to invest. Listen more to yourself and your feeling.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 02:59:50 AM
Of course, the market looks great for those who only want and plan to make a mass purchase of coins. If I had the opportunity now, I'd be happy to invest a couple tens of thousands of dollars. But alas, my capital is already all in the crypt and I can only wait for the market to begin to grow rapidly up. That I hope it starts soon. So hurry up you do not have much time to make purchases at competitive prices!!!
Activity: 672
September 27, 2018, 02:54:40 AM
yes you right , it's right time to invest and you should investing in bitcoin dont invest in antoher coin only choose bitcoin.
hold it till bull run come , and sell it when you get profit .
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
September 27, 2018, 02:53:30 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I think now is the better time to get back into crypto. In Q4, I normally see increase in value in all trading markets.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 27, 2018, 02:50:50 AM
I agree with you, and I have added ADA and XRP to my wallet. I hope that October will bring me good luck and the market will improve!
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 02:46:01 AM
It is very difficult to determine  right time to invest. what i would i do is buy small amount at every price to get price average.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
it is definitely a right time to invest now. I believe the market has fallen far enough. I believe the bull will come soon.
Activity: 262
September 18, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
People are always so worried that I stop to wonder. In addition to daily experiences and other problems that they can affect, they add their experiences about the jumps in the crypto currency. It seems to me that it will not work on crypto-currencies. Only really big players have such opportunities. The rest is to know only the rules of the game and use opportunities in time.
Everything will swing one way, then the other, like a pendulum. So who did not have time - waiting for the next chance, and alarmists will always be  Cool
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 18, 2018, 07:20:57 AM
I think it's time to invest in coins because altcoin is so expensive today and sure you can afford it so you do not have to worry because you choose to buy Altcoin is the longest altcoin so you do not lose it in case the price of the purchase just dropped altcoin so now buy altcoin and just hold it.
Activity: 54
September 18, 2018, 07:19:01 AM
It's always a good time to invest in cheap prices and when the market is not profitable, prices have dropped significantly and this is the buying season and not the selling season. This is what most people fail to do. They sell for fear because they don't understand in this market. always buy cheap and sell at high prices, I'm sure prices will rise again in the near future, don't do anything stupid especially sales panic.
Activity: 182
September 18, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
Always rely on yourself and your opinion. So, listen to the intuition and invest following it. But you also need to listen. Only unconditionally in measure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 07:14:59 AM
As the market is falling and prices are falling again and again, recently I found that the market is close to the low part. I think now is the right time to invest. As long as we invest in the top-ranked COINS, it will be profitable.
Activity: 26
September 18, 2018, 07:10:49 AM
Yes, it's a good time to invest. To be honest, any time is good for investment. The main thing is that you find an asset that has a future.

now is the right time to invest because the price is very low, after that you wait until the price is really stable. in my opinion, in the future the market will grow better and not all coins are good. so make sure you choose potential and promising coins in the future so you get a big profit.
Activity: 606
September 18, 2018, 07:09:01 AM
Right now many altcoin have lower price and bitcoin still at drop, we have take this moment to keep buy and make re investment at some altcoin and bitcoin. we can see how increase of investment from altcoin or bitcoin next month will growing up.
Activity: 33
September 18, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
I often choose the price of bitcoin drops to buy altcoins. But you shouldn't choose those bad altcoins at that time !!
Activity: 44
September 18, 2018, 06:56:35 AM
I also think now is the best time to stuff your wallets with more coins or tokens based on the market circumstances and altcoin prices so that you can make gains when the market rises.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 06:50:36 AM
Yes, it's a good time to invest. To be honest, any time is good for investment. The main thing is that you find an asset that has a future.
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 05:33:52 PM
Yes, you're not wrong. The secret writing market is falling sharply and therefore the costs area unit terribly low. it's very an honest chance for North American country to buy an outsized quantity of cryptocurrencies. I hope that every folks mustn't miss this sensible chance and don’t waste time. Hurry and invest!
Pages:
Jump to: