Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 26. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:53:27 PM
I think its not difficult to get the colloquialism of the brokers "purchase low, offer high". On the off chance that you apply that for yourself then you'll know the correct planning and there's no compelling reason to inquire as to whether your choice is correct. Anyway not all coins that are at present in plunge is a decent alternative to hodl, some of them may be adhered to low esteem and cant recoup when all coins are recuperating.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 12:49:55 PM
Today is the time to invest.the future is too awesome.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
August 28, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
Yes, this is the best time to buy altcoins now. The price has gone down significantly and this is buying season and not selling season. This is what most people fail to do. They sell out of fear because they lack understanding in this market
My advice, just keep on investing while the market is on red, because when green days come you might buy the token at a higher price. Look for good coins who offers great service and hold into it until the price bounce again. I see big declines in some altcoins like Utrust and I think investing on this coin can be more profitable compare to other top coins. Just stay positif, whatever happened.
Activity: 32
August 28, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
Now should hold. price does not follow any rules. To limit the risk should buy and hold a long time
Activity: 531
August 28, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

Well yes it is, especially right now where the prices of the altcoins are down. Let us take the advantage that almost of the altcoins are so cheap or affordable. Buy as much as we can and hold it for long term until the price rises again then sell it in high prices for profits.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 08:49:40 AM
It is the best tie to buy now good altcoins as the market just start reviving after a long haul of dropping and we can see a big spike in coins which have strong projects. All altcoins are available at their lows and in this revival can give us decent returns quickly.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 28, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

We all know that now investing into crypto currencies is considered to be most beneficial and the profitable one because the fate and potential of crypto is very high and thus it is able to provide a very good profit in very short span of time but on the other hand we should also know that all these crypto currencies are volatile in nature and therefore the valuation of crypto are subject to market flactuation and flactuates according to market demand and supply so ups and downs are very common, though the valuation of crypto is quite low so this is the best time to invest into crypto.
Sometimes it is benificial when you know how to make a profit from it but sometimes it is not due to inconsistent of the market value which makes it unpredictable and at the moment is the right time to invest. But somehow it is profitable in a way where a profit is higher than what we expect when it is in a peak value.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

Yes,this is the right time to invest because now the market still at low price.I would suggest you to buy Iota, light coin, ripple and monero because it has more potential to grow right now.
Activity: 243
August 28, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

Totally yes, i agree with you.
If you look the price is low and dropping so this is definitely the perfect time to invest some coins.
You can invest in some ICO like TraXion, the profitable coins that will give you more profit.
Don’t invest in wrong coins. That’s from my opinion
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 07:33:05 AM
I fully agree with this statement ,when prices are low you need to buy cryptocurrency or you can wait until they fall.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 26, 2018, 03:32:48 PM
Personally, I bought what I wanted before.This is indeed a very good investment opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
I agree with you, now the market has dropped a lot, the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin has fallen deep, this is a great opportunity for us to invest. I will buy Bitcoin and some altcoin like Monero, IOTA, Cardano, EOS and Ethereum. I believe that by the end of this year the market will recover and the price of cryptocurrency will increase rapidly.
Activity: 143
August 26, 2018, 10:11:46 AM
Yes, now the moment of market correction, for the entrance is the same, a couple of months and growth will recover. Therefore, if you are interested in investments, it is better to do it now.
Activity: 30
August 26, 2018, 03:52:22 AM
It really looks like it but I will still advice that further patience should be sustained to see how the market conditions play out before making investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
August 26, 2018, 03:48:50 AM
The earlier the better,now is the best time buy buy buy  Wink
Activity: 35
August 26, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
Definitely, but you have to still exercise a little patience before making investment for now. There is an anticipated bear market again before the long awaited bullish ride.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
Yes, this is the best time to buy altcoins now. The price has gone down significantly and this is buying season and not selling season. This is what most people fail to do. They sell out of fear because they lack understanding in this market
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
August 25, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

We all know that now investing into crypto currencies is considered to be most beneficial and the profitable one because the fate and potential of crypto is very high and thus it is able to provide a very good profit in very short span of time but on the other hand we should also know that all these crypto currencies are volatile in nature and therefore the valuation of crypto are subject to market flactuation and flactuates according to market demand and supply so ups and downs are very common, though the valuation of crypto is quite low so this is the best time to invest into crypto.
Activity: 81
August 25, 2018, 04:55:12 PM
I totally agree. Growth at the end of July - I think this is a warning shot. Soon I expect the growth of the cryptocurrency rate.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 07:06:05 AM
Truly nobody knows market behaviour.However, the longer correction the more probability of trend change.
Pages:
Jump to: