Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 32. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 18, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
After several months coin price have decreased continuously, now coins are going to be green on the market. Yes, this is absolutely right time to starting invest on some coins. Coin that fall more than 50% on their price is big opportunity to make great profit.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 12:26:29 PM
Yes, it seems like the best time to invest
Activity: 238
July 16, 2018, 03:33:42 PM
Someone said "Buy low, sell high". Now, that person deserves a medal!! Smiley

sincerely, now is the absolute right time to buy. The prices are low and it will only be wise that we take advantage of the bloodbath in the market and buy coins now that they are quite cheap.
Agreed. Given those people who are afraid to invest, the market is at the bottom for a long time and allows us to choose a good from all this abundance of promising tokens and not only from the top 100, but also below.
Activity: 71
July 16, 2018, 03:29:09 PM
Someone said "Buy low, sell high". Now, that person deserves a medal!! Smiley

sincerely, now is the absolute right time to buy. The prices are low and it will only be wise that we take advantage of the bloodbath in the market and buy coins now that they are quite cheap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
no this is not a right time to invest because this time market is very slump and the coin rates are very low and there is no reason to invest and there is no profit at this time and if we wait for the right time we get the profit of coins and we sale it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 10:37:47 AM
I think for now it is good time to invest altcoins because some altcoins are dump and some altcoins big to potiencial to pump a price and for now buy and hold.

yes now is a good time to start investing in altcoin because the price is going down. I'm sure the market will recover soon, just a matter of time. so do not be late to start analyzing what coins will be invested.
Activity: 193
July 16, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
I think for now it is good time to invest altcoins because some altcoins are dump and some altcoins big to potiencial to pump a price and for now buy and hold.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

That's right, I totally agree with you.   Grin Now is the time to get more coins while at low prices because soon the market will start to rise and we should not miss out on our chance.  Cool
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 09:54:41 AM
Current situation with the cryptocurrencies' prices are suitable for inveting because the market is just restoring now without any fast jumps. So invest now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 06, 2018, 06:14:11 AM
Investments always are need to be here. It will give you an opportunity to get an income later and to help the cryptomarket do increase.
Activity: 88
June 30, 2018, 09:33:04 PM
This opportunity to expand my portfolio, buy some altcoin in a down market situation is a chance for future investment, I think buying altcoin below is very appropriate:
1.Neo
2.ADA Cardano
3.EOS
4.Ripple
5.Tron

Of course when we invest we look a right time. First we look the price is fully down then we buy it because the price is very cheap and it is affordable to buy. We buy more and hold that coin for more than two years because I trust bitcoin that the price will goes up again.
Activity: 86
June 30, 2018, 09:15:27 PM
yes you are right, today is the right time for you to invest, because the price on this day is a low price. I advise you to invest immediately before the price goes up
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 06:30:25 AM
I think that this is the most effective time for shopping . when the market goes down . the main thing to be guided by sober thinking and not to be greedy . )))
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 05:02:08 AM
I would advice to buy ETH and hold it, there's a chance for a raise in the future. Remember to go through each ICO's whitepaper, website, roadmap, team, platform as well. If you're someone who loves traveling, you might want to check out chozun 途赞.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 24, 2018, 04:05:06 AM
well yes for me i guess this is the right time to invest altcoin because the market is down
Activity: 203
June 24, 2018, 03:50:38 AM
Yeah it is time to invest with the great altcoins today which has a lower price at this time but have a great potential and future. So don't just invest because you can bought them at its lower price, still do some research first before investing
Activity: 279
June 24, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
after the turbulence week with a huge drop of almost 50 billions, i decided today to buy some more coins and my buy orders are allready accomplished. my focus was mainly on established coins, especially ethereum and iota.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
June 24, 2018, 03:46:13 AM
Yes buddy, its a good time to invest in some good coins if you have money Grin I have no money to invest, its so sad. Cry But you're right it's the right time to buy good coins to increase your holdings then wait until the market recovers. Smiley I will do bounties instead because I have no money. Cry Cry Cry Grin
Activity: 378
June 24, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
Maybe and maybe not this might depend on that are you going to invest you need to do some research in order to make sure you know what you are going to invest so whenever you done it you will have a lot of profits if your lucky enough and it is very profitable one
Activity: 31
June 24, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
I think it's time to invest.A good time to buy bitcoin, it will give you a profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: