Pages:
Author

Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper - page 6. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 04:17:17 PM
Yes off course it is true fact that currently market is really low and they making the crypto projects cheaper to invest as well.You are right but you can't also eliminate that there's a huge possibility that those coins will have no value at all or will go down the drain.It will not be forever the market will be low, maybe next 1 or 2 weeks the market will slowly return to stable

In the nearest 2-3 weeks, the market will hardly go up. Improvement may happen by 15 December, but it won't be a global reverse. This year is not good for crypto. I think the growth will start at the beginning of the next year!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 08, 2018, 12:20:10 PM
Have you checked the recent valuations of various ICOs? Some of them are having soft-caps of $50 million or more. I am not denying the fact that a lot many of them represent good ideas. But the valuation is on the higher side, by quite a bit.
Yes, I don't know why do set that soft-caps to the maximum as possible. Even though it has a chance that's not fulfill at the time or even they manipulate the data so investors will think that these projects are "genuine". Yet, I think it depends on those projects of how they can get more funds with so many strategies.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 07, 2018, 11:45:22 PM
The long-term decline in the market has made the price of many cryptocurrencies equally low. Most of the time I think it will give us more buying opportunities!
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 11:42:17 PM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
That is an implicit advantage of investors in ICO projects. Its low price will be a good premise and as the market grows, your portfolio will increase because many new altcoins on the floor are often easy to pump. Besides, we still have risks. Currently there are quite a few bad ICO projects and if not selective, you will still lose because of the grab the garbage altcoins.
Activity: 462
November 07, 2018, 11:38:57 PM
Now Crypto is indeed at a relatively cheap price. If we are courageous enough, then I think you can consider buying at a low price. You will get huge benefits when the next bull market arrives.
However, buying crypto at the moment does have a very high risk, especially altcoins.
Activity: 434
November 07, 2018, 09:55:05 PM
It will not be forever the market will be low, maybe next 1 or 2 weeks the market will slowly return to stable and altcoins prices will rise by about 50% in my view and ICO will not be cheap anymore.

There might just be a factor which makes the market very low at this moment. On the other hand, there are still too much investors seeing opportunity and light in the midst of the darkness here in the cryptocurrency industry, in addition, bounty hunters are still active to advertise ICOS and projects, there is no need to worry. Cryptos will be alive forever.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 07, 2018, 06:14:50 PM
When it is cheap of course be a good opportunity to enter. ICO will be utilized in this case because it could certainly produce a goal but with the ICO. not just in the ICO, as many coins also experienced a decrease in value and this certainly will be the opportunity also to buy cheap in the circumstances.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
November 07, 2018, 06:08:02 PM
Yeah due to the drop, ICO's are cheaper now since  many coins are just losing their price value. This has made most ICO's unable to achieve their set target which is its softcap, despite all these most investors get scared to invest in it since most doubt the bounce back of the market.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 07, 2018, 05:59:51 PM
The market situation has a significant impact on the success of the ICO. Many projects are unable to raise even a minimum of funds for the project. When you spend your money,  will always hurt you to watch when the price starts to fall. After all, no one can tell us exactly what coin will be able to grow after the recovery of the market, and what is not.
Activity: 484
November 07, 2018, 05:29:15 PM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
It is bad when this goes against. There are many ICOs that do not depend on a few Crypto because they list the Tokens you get regarding $ so if it goes up or down, it is not affected too much. But many projects call for capital when the market is over and after ending Crypto at the bottom makes these projects fail.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 05:23:58 PM
What beautiful words sir. And what will happen if not? What happens if not? If vyrnoe will not go to the top. We all go to the bottom. Having a lot of bad coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
Whenever the price of a coins is down, most times, it is usually that an opportunity is presenting itself, but at this point also, one need to be careful. There are some coins that might find it hard to rise again if they eventually fall.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 04:00:42 PM
I think that and I don't expect will occur this option development for most tokens and coins. The market will begin to increase and most likely the value of coins will increase proportionally.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 03:47:50 PM
You are absolutely right, most of them is very cheap now but the complex issue is that many ICO are struggling now even to raise softcap talk less of reaching their Hardcap target and this will affect the implementation of any ICO projects.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 07, 2018, 03:32:51 PM
Dropping mainly because there is no faith in the project.And you don’t have to blame only the bountists for this, many projects throw their tokens themselves.A good project will always have a good system to support its tokens so that there are no sinks.

Now all the projects have a bad situation, even those that have good prospects. This is due to the strong fall in the market and the loss of investor confidence in all new projects.
Activity: 375
November 07, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

I even took advantage of this opportunity, meaning that I took advantage of the opportunity when the price of a coin was falling to buy. Indeed, most of us will panic even sell at low prices, I think this is wrong. Crypto is the future money, don't just think for today.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 02:30:31 PM
excactly! i see no reason to complain now as it's time to buy, not to hold. how else people expect gaining their capital, just by passive holding? we need to boost the energy in this area
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
November 07, 2018, 02:10:30 PM
I can assure you that the ICOs are not getting any cheaper. In most cases, the soft-cap and the hard-cap are defined in USD and not in ETH or BTC, although the payment may be accepted as either Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 385
November 07, 2018, 02:09:00 PM
As for me, I won't invest in ICOs anymore. I had 2 projects and both of them disappeared. It's better to buy tokens after listing on any exchange. Usual the price is cheaper than ICO price.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 07, 2018, 01:27:09 PM
Have you checked the recent valuations of various ICOs? Some of them are having soft-caps of $50 million or more. I am not denying the fact that a lot many of them represent good ideas. But the valuation is on the higher side, by quite a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: