Pages:
Author

Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper - page 8. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
Undoubtedly low market makes ICO tokens very cheap. This situation creates an excellent opportunity to buy such tokens at extremely cheap prices and an perfect profit / loss ratio. Particularly promising are tokens with daily trading volumes ranging from $ 100,000 to $ 500,000.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 04:23:01 PM
you know, of course the crypto market decreased very much comparing with the 2017 year. And lots of potential investors just keep their assets in order not to loose the opportunity when the market will recover again. Nobody wants to spend last coins on something. And it is a pity but lots of projects very often do not collect even the sof cap. But when the project disappears at all, it means that this project did not has the aim to develop some idea or product. Just be more attentive while choosing where to participate.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 06, 2018, 04:20:21 PM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?

They dont like that because they dont think about longterm. I agree with you. Bear market give us big opportunity.We can buy too many coins with low prices and we need to use that opportunity. We need to stop complaining about prices. and we need to buy and hold until next bull only. People dont want to realise about that opportunity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 06, 2018, 04:12:59 PM
wrong statement, they buy at the price dictated by the market
Activity: 1022
November 06, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
yes to work on decision as price gives with shifts on difference as investors collect of sums on funds to helps with chance as might to collects of returns with the profit and expends of more on following terms with the proven strategy to bring of stable returns on reference.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
November 06, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
This isn't really a good thing for the ICO investors. They invest at predefined ICO price and then price falls below that when the token gets listed. Then what would encourage people to invest in ICO. This makes a bear season not so good for raising money through ICO. People are less likely to believe in new projects and take the associated risk in low markets.
Despite this, there are still investors who invest their funds, and there are projects that collect a lot of money, this gives hope
True, theres still a good sign that it isn't really completely abandoned by investors but there are still some counts of who do support some good projects.It might be less compared on last years but atleast we can say that it isn't dead yet. Bearish market do really affects lots of areas which ICO success will definitely be no exception.We have seen lots of them failed up because they didn't able to reach up their cap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 06, 2018, 03:40:14 PM
I will never invest in ICO again, no matter how cheap he is, because the two ICOs I invested in February have disappeared!
ICOs aren't that bad as you have think ,its because you don't do your researchs very well so you ended up investing in wrong/scammy projects, always find out about the ICO very well before investing and now that the market is low its the best time to invest
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
November 06, 2018, 03:27:00 PM
I have seen many projects whose tokens got dumped in their initial listing and in some hours or days, the price rebound and those that hold it makes crazy profits. It is always very important to sell at the right time.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 03:14:30 PM
I do not think that the prices of ICO tokens will be cheaper, because when the market goes down, investors are less and less so, so they can sell more, that is to reduce the value of the project. . And back to the beginning of 2017, when ICO projects only need to call between several million to several tens of millions of dollars
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 06, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
This isn't really a good thing for the ICO investors. They invest at predefined ICO price and then price falls below that when the token gets listed. Then what would encourage people to invest in ICO. This makes a bear season not so good for raising money through ICO. People are less likely to believe in new projects and take the associated risk in low markets.
Despite this, there are still investors who invest their funds, and there are projects that collect a lot of money, this gives hope
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
November 06, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
Yeah, its fine for ICOs that using fix rate in coin, example eth. But its stay the same when the team just accept fiat.
For the new ICO I can't place my hope on there, you know its need more time to get valueable price. Just look at the team and progress, off course you didn't get scammed. ICO not only about the price.
Activity: 232
November 06, 2018, 10:41:29 AM
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 10:37:40 AM
Yes off course it is true fact that currently market is really low and they making the crypto projects cheaper to invest as well.You are right but you can't also eliminate that there's a huge possibility that those coins will have no value at all or will go down the drain.It will not be forever the market will be low, maybe next 1 or 2 weeks the market will slowly return to stable
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 06, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

I trade and sell some of the altars that I have, even those that really will never grow back.
this is speculation that is quite risky but I do it by doing research and analysis so that I can ensure every advantage in daily trading
Activity: 434
November 06, 2018, 10:25:29 AM
That is not a good opportunity because ICOs are not so profitable as it was a year ago even if they are a good ICOs. And no matter if they become cheaper - it is not a right parameter to make a good investment decision.

The challenges can't be avoided if we want to earn. ICO's are something another way of investment that can also give us good return if and only if it will be successful and especially if we buy their tokens at a discounted price. The bad side is that, more and more are also abusing the system which they only created it to scam those innocent investors or shall we say the newbies.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 06, 2018, 10:17:56 AM
Then buy if you think its an opportunity for you.

But not all opportunity are opportunity, study the ICO that you have been investing so you're aware if something turns out not according to your plan.
Now do not buy, the chance is to buy ETH and BTC, because now these two coins are very cheap, if we buy now and patiently wait for another 6 months or 1 year, then at that time the opportunity Sell this coin at high prices is very likely, now invest in ICO only losses
It is cheap than before and as I've said he can buy if he thinks its a opportunity for him.

You can't say what will happen for 6 months to 1 year from now on but if you have believe with the coin that you are investing especially bitcoin or ETH then you are good to wait for it as a long term hold.
Activity: 822
November 06, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
Buy while it cheap especially on dex exchange it is an opportunity to have more token than those who bought in tokensale, if you want quick gain within few months you will gain some profit from the purchase but make sure the ico you are trying to buy while on exchange was successful.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
November 06, 2018, 07:20:33 AM
People complaints when the price of coins drop because they lose their chance to sell their coin in a higher price. Even the price got cheaper it is still a bad news for bounty hunters and traders because it will take them long to hold that coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

That will depends on what are the types of strategy that you are employing, some people will buy in cheap coins and will wait for it to recover some will rather stand at the side and monitor first before he make the next move. I am the first type of person prefer to make you of this opportunity which might means danger to other as well/
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 06, 2018, 06:13:04 AM
I will never invest in ICO again, no matter how cheap he is, because the two ICOs I invested in February have disappeared!
I think because you not have any experience at the first time. We should doing so many research and learn about their project first. Not at all ico with bad ending. But its your choise. Keep it your mind to make you more be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: