Pages:
Author

Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper - page 7. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
many factors that affect low prices. But from here we must be able to take an important lesson that Crytocurreny is fluctuating and the facts are like that. But when it's cheap, many investors flock to buy altcoins and so on. With so many requests, I'm sure the price will improve. Not all ICOs have negative values. But this condition is a moment where the ICO is filtered and chosen by investors and eliminates scam ICO.
Activity: 434
November 07, 2018, 01:04:15 PM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?

I am not sure that all coins will be restored. Moreover, I think that only top coins will grow. The market is starting to appreciate technology. Certainly, new quality projects will appear, but it will be very difficult for them .. The rules of the game have changed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 07, 2018, 12:52:33 PM
Yes it does but the issue is that most people have their investment in other ICOs already and have seen 70% or more of their value out. I know alot of projects out there now that can give 10X ROI and people will still considered their value very low, take Dav.Network for exampale a very sound team and currently valued $2 million plus, this project at $20 million to some people is still relatively low
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
November 07, 2018, 12:20:57 PM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
That is really true when the coin price is dropping, there are many people complaining, and mostly they put the blame on the bounty hunter saying that the bounty hunter is the main reason that the coin price is dropping.
If we think the positive side then that would be a big chance to purchase the coin for a cheaper price, that can be used to gain more profit.

Did you know who's complaining about the cheap price after listing in exchanges? Of course the newbie investors in the crypto market, that really don't know how it works. Be smart, look at the history of crypto, you will see that this kind of situation is a normal in crypto world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 12:10:02 PM
For everyone with a rather low on fund to make and investment just like myself, the cheaper price really is a dream come true, when it times to make an investment. That way i could get more coins with my fund. and i could wait for the profit to come after me Cheesy
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 07, 2018, 11:58:54 AM
We can only wait for a new wave of buyers who will make the ico market expensive, and the coins will return to a high cost
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
November 07, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
I think team don't need such funds for development. Be hungry - that's rule. But with multibillions funds it's so difficult imho. No stimulus for active work. Teams can make slow and without any stress. And that's why today we see many fuck-up by roadmap
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 07, 2018, 11:35:53 AM
In my opinion, this is not the case; many coins cost one price to ICO, but as soon as they enter the stock exchange the price drops!
What do you mean by one price? That's common knowledge that ICO price drops when they are being listed on exchanges.

it looks like a lot of ico are still using the btc or eth rate in their ico, and of course when the market price is falling then the price of their ico looks much cheaper, but they will have a little trouble reaching their hardcap target
Also investors money are cheap as well because the downtrend.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 07, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
Ico are not cheap because of the market situation , even if the btc is $100k no ico will sell at $2 or more so ico are expected to be around $1 down ward , it is even hard to see ico at $1 pegged , they only have chance to rise when the market recover and I think that is cool for them but many are afraid of ico now , due to the level of scam .
I think that is true, if we ever created a coins that has a rather high price at the ICO phase, that is most likely will face difficulty to find investors. cause most of the investor would be think twice before deciding to make an investment into a project that has a rather high price at the ICO phase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
November 07, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
In my opinion, this is not the case; many coins cost one price to ICO, but as soon as they enter the stock exchange the price drops!
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
Dropping mainly because there is no faith in the project.And you don’t have to blame only the bountists for this, many projects throw their tokens themselves.A good project will always have a good system to support its tokens so that there are no sinks.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 07, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
I also think so, because at times like this we have the opportunity to have lots of coins without having to spend a lot of money as well as ico coins, we can buy ico coins as much as possible at very cheap prices and when the market recovers we will get a lot of profit and I'm sure many people are aware of this but only a few people dare to take that action
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
Ico are not cheap because of the market situation , even if the btc is $100k no ico will sell at $2 or more so ico are expected to be around $1 down ward , it is even hard to see ico at $1 pegged , they only have chance to rise when the market recover and I think that is cool for them but many are afraid of ico now , due to the level of scam .
Activity: 616
November 07, 2018, 10:34:58 AM
That is really true when the coin price is dropping, there are many people complaining, and mostly they put the blame on the bounty hunter saying that the bounty hunter is the main reason that the coin price is dropping.
If we think the positive side then that would be a big chance to purchase the coin for a cheaper price, that can be used to gain more profit.
Activity: 518
November 07, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
the impact of the cheap market on the ICO is that it is increasingly difficult to find Investors with the ICO and that makes the ICO target difficult to achieve. I think people will be reluctant to invest in their ICOs more inclined to buy ICO coins on exchange, for obvious reasons the exchange of ICO coin prices will be much cheaper so that the possibility of people getting losses is getting smaller. I hope that all of this will pass quickly so that ICO coins can be even more valuable.
Activity: 602
November 07, 2018, 10:13:51 AM
Of course, this is a very direct relationship, because it’s precisely how people relate to the market right away, it’s clear how the globality of the whole market needs to be understood, or, to be more precise, to talk about demand, because in any case it’s not interesting to buy what’s worth $ 0
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
November 07, 2018, 10:08:42 AM
it looks like a lot of ico are still using the btc or eth rate in their ico, and of course when the market price is falling then the price of their ico looks much cheaper, but they will have a little trouble reaching their hardcap target
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 07, 2018, 09:59:51 AM
I have a certain amount of free funds for the purchase of strongly "fallen" in the price coins. This is a good strategy, in my opinion, sometimes look at the graphics of promising coins and choose those that are found in a protracted downtrend, especially if in the near future they are planned for some good news.  Wink but it doesn't work always.

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
November 07, 2018, 08:47:43 AM
I would rather risk less on a at least sightly bullish market even if it look like everything is cheap at the moment. It is a bit risky even in the best of times, so better take care.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
November 07, 2018, 08:27:00 AM
Now the bounty award is best kept, and over time when the market starts to grow then it will be time to sell , then you will benefit.

That is it, and in most part of it, what is just required is patience. Without patience, there is absolutely no way you will be willing to wait as long as you can, to see your sweet huge profit on any market you are holding. It is a phase, which is bearish at the moment, but some are taking the chance to even accumulate the more, but at least if you do not have the chance or funds to accumulate, there will always be a time for the bulls as well, which in that case, you should be looking to offload and then join the whales in rinsing and repeating the process.
Pages:
Jump to: