Pages:
Author

Topic: Low market makes ICOs cheaper - page 9. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 06:08:29 AM
That is not a good opportunity because ICOs are not so profitable as it was a year ago even if they are a good ICOs. And no matter if they become cheaper - it is not a right parameter to make a good investment decision.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 06:03:56 AM
I see that many people complaint when the price of the coins drops, however that makes the ICOs cheaper and they are more likely to gain xMore than just hodling when the market recovers. What would you do to seize the opportunity?
when the falling price what I often do is manage my assets, to avoid or cut down losses that might occur. when my main capital returns, I hold it back to get the best price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
November 06, 2018, 06:03:25 AM
A lot of money is nice, but if you are able to make money at this time, then in the future you will have no problems and you will get a profit in any situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 06, 2018, 05:57:15 AM
It does not make coins on ICO cheaper, but on the contrary reduces the cost of coins that you buy on ICO compared to their value on the exchange!
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 06, 2018, 05:21:47 AM
Cheaper is better when it comes to valuable projects. More invostors can enter at lower price. This creates a big community base and revenue to go on with developing the project, when the price of crypto market get higher!
So I would say, solid projects with useful products will be higher than those useless coins/tokens. I do believe on the new tech, like artificial intelligence, augmented reality...ect. Yes, they need time to see more development, but they will succeed long term. Projects like Arround (for augmented reality) can succeed, even when the price is cheap. I'm not talking money here. I just believe in the practicality of the project.
Activity: 686
November 06, 2018, 03:59:03 AM
Indeed, the market price is very influential on the value of the ICO and ultimately makes it very cheap even just coins. But this is a risk that must be faced, and only hopes there is a good moment so that the value of coins can be valued properly.
Activity: 434
November 06, 2018, 03:47:48 AM
This view is wrong. The sluggish cryptocurrency market will only increase the risk of ICO projects. The lower the price of Bitcoin, the greater the impact on ICO. No cheap, never have this dangerous idea.
Activity: 490
November 05, 2018, 11:17:50 AM
It does and it is pretty sad. If I look at the current ongoing ICOs, I see that the projects are great, the idea is awesome, the team members are doing a great management, the product is ready, but they cannot collect the soft cap. It is very sad, that we have such lack of investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
Then buy if you think its an opportunity for you.

But not all opportunity are opportunity, study the ICO that you have been investing so you're aware if something turns out not according to your plan.
Now do not buy, the chance is to buy ETH and BTC, because now these two coins are very cheap, if we buy now and patiently wait for another 6 months or 1 year, then at that time the opportunity Sell this coin at high prices is very likely, now invest in ICO only losses
Activity: 644
November 05, 2018, 09:50:09 AM
I do not see any options that would really give the opportunity to still use the process of investing in bad times in the market, because it seems to me that investing in such moments can be crowned with failure.
Activity: 333
November 05, 2018, 09:43:25 AM
Always ICO tokens did not immediately begin to stand good money , after receiving tokens, you need to wait a little until the price starts to grow and then you can immediately sell tokens.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 05, 2018, 09:06:01 AM
Then buy if you think its an opportunity for you.

But not all opportunity are opportunity, study the ICO that you have been investing so you're aware if something turns out not according to your plan.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 05, 2018, 05:39:24 AM
Low market has not only cause icos to be cheaper, it has led to most ico being dead whiles others end up being scam. With the current situation of mosy icos, I think it will be very difficult for me to invest in any. I will only participate in bounties to gather more coins so that when the market revives, I can sell.
Lol. Most especially for ICOs with no product, and ICOs that the team never delivered on their empty promises and has left a lot of investors who could not do due diligence bag holding. However, it is always a common thing to always see tokens and coins from ICOs getting beat down hugely at moments like this, considering the fact that the whole market has been bearish, but always a good time to pick the dips, isn't it ?

I remember when bitcoin gained huge dominance before the fork last year, and most of the altcoins actually started taking the hit downwards, the same scenario actually ended up playing out, which I took advantage of, and then January came and it was huge profit and bull run for the altcoins galore. Just know how to manage yourself with the market trends and you will be fine.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 04, 2018, 04:36:23 AM
I do not quite correctly understand this trend, because in general I believe that the cheaper cryptocurrency, the more and more expensive ICO will be, because it is at such moments that projects collect more ETH and BTC which is much more expensive in the future.
Nowadays most of the tokens in the ICO project are converted into ETH, so ETH is very cheap so buying ICO is cheap as it is the principle of resonance and almost now the ICO projects use ETH to buy. sell.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 04, 2018, 04:13:17 AM
I also consider it as a good opportunity, but at the same time I can buy already listed coins and to decrease risks.
All top altcoins has lost like 80%, so why should I buy no name ICO which can cheat with me?
Activity: 686
November 04, 2018, 03:57:15 AM
yes some whales decide to sell and buy the dips. so that can be happen. yup its making the ico cheaper but a great buying opportunity for new investors.. but if its a project with good team and roadmap then no one will see it as a cheap ico
November 03, 2018, 08:58:46 AM
I do not quite correctly understand this trend, because in general I believe that the cheaper cryptocurrency, the more and more expensive ICO will be, because it is at such moments that projects collect more ETH and BTC which is much more expensive in the future.
Merit: 12
November 02, 2018, 09:47:50 AM
Let's look at the situation that is happening today. In December, something must happen, something very big that should kick the market! And according to the charts something big is planned, I am sure of it. Be ready!
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
November 02, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
Yes, the bearish market makes an ICO price cheaper. I think it would be a great advise for a new ICO, to make their price as low as possible, like 0,00001 cent. Because in 99 percent of cases, if an ICO price is 1 USD, the coin dumps to 0,1 USD per coin.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
November 02, 2018, 09:21:15 AM
ICO's teams are setting prices according to the new price. The decline in Ethereum's price from $ 1000 to a lot of the ICO's account in this sense.
Pages:
Jump to: