Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 43. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
Some people do most specially if they are planning to make investment but for me it ia not simply because I do not have the budget yet so will need to wait on the next red days.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Some people I think they love it what happening now in the market, because they can buy cheap price of many altcoins, and possible earning profit in the future when the price is high.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Each of us is excited , but you need to understand that the market is not stable , you need to be patient . after a while, the market will go up
Activity: 196
I have a feeling soon the market will start to grow at a record speed . Now is a good time to invest
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
yes because its the best time to accumulate more coins while waiting for it to rise in value and also I believe diring this period I can gain bigger profit when it soar.
Activity: 134
I think these times are very convenient to buy some coins. Many of them are giving very incredible opportunities now. I don't think that this this term is a permanent term, and it might be very good that consider on bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin.
Activity: 86
Of course I'm excited about the situation , the market is very bad ... I really hope that in the near future the market will Wake up and begin to recover
Activity: 168
To be honest, I do not even worry , I understand that now is not the best time to invest and need to be patient and wait
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
Mixed emotions actually. Worried at the very moment because of thoughts that the current downward trend would continue on and a little bit excited because the situation presents itself as a chance to stock more coins since prices are low.
Activity: 490
I'm very excited about this situation, at a time when prices plummeted, I bought even more crypto, but prices again go lower, my action became similar to catching a knife with a palm during a fall.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I think I will never be excited about the situation now, crypto market continues to go down and the price is dumping, and my investments are loosing. So there is no point to be excited at the moment..
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
yes, I do excited about that, because its a great opportunity for us who wants to buy at low amount of altcoins. many people who buy at a higher value doesnt want it because they can see their holdings to decrease its prices.
Activity: 85
It is time to buy more NEO, ETH, HYDRO
Activity: 163
I don't feel excited anymore. I bought a lot of encryption when the price was high, but I felt a little unhappy.

Activity: 112
I think that everyone who has coins, seeing how the price falls on them, worries and worries a lot. Since it loses its money due to the instability of the market. A guess is the growth or fall is very difficult. Now is the best time to buy coins
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

That's why in my opinion we should calm down, green days will come, do not lose your patience. Better spent this time to learn about CryptoCurrencies, Technical Analysis, Fundamentals, Trading or just read a good book! Develop yourself! Dont stay in one place! Learn how to scalp this is the best time to apply scalping  because we knew btc is downtrend and every altcoins will follow. Plan your target buy and target sell, dont forger also your target stop loss to avoid deep loss. Have a nice tuesday!

The investors who have the longest patience wins when the market moons again and this is a good time to add more to ones portfolio and adjust their strategy while the market is in the dip. Also I would suggest that we should educate the people who are getting discourage in the prices of the cryptoindustry as nit to create a chain of panic among the community
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
Well i think in personal i’m very excited, i can purchased bitcoin as much as possible to invest. On fhe other side, many investor dissapointed with this situation, because probably they lose some money after invest on bitcoin (when the price is high enough). But we have to think also how to bring the bitcoin to high price agaian, other wise all the investment will be useless.
Activity: 297
This time is very low price im not excited because i dont have money to buy  so maybe im waiting token when green days because im holder and i can waiting to time price are going higher
Activity: 70
It is just a normal phenomenon happens in every single year and a great time to buy tokens at much lower prices. There's a time that the coin you invested will grow that can gives you a better income in the future.
Activity: 84
the price is low, but the journey is still long. you can still struggle to make a profit. try to note the coin that you think is best to get the benefits. now it's time you bought, because the price is not stable. if you buy it now ,maybe later the price will rise again, and you benefit from the price you buy
Pages:
Jump to: