Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 42. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 103
There's no such thing as expensive when it comes to bitcoin because it's have the flexibility to be divided into decimal amount, you may see that the price well, thousands dollars right now for a bitcoin but you also need to realize
that the divisible characteristic of bitcoin is what make it can be affordable for many people, even you can buy bitcoin no matter how much money you have.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
We are now in winter time for cryptocurrency and it is definitely an opportunity to by altcoins at a big discount. The market became a long time investment, but this is good, as many fomos should leave this space. So, yeah, this is good
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
Between excited and worried. Excited to buy more in hopes of going up again and benefiting from this. Worry if the market will continue to fall and fall. So far I still hold and buy more on old coins that I already have. It's unthinkable to switch to a new coin, I'm still hesitant to start over again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
There is a Profit and loss statement when this condition occurs. Fortunately because we become very easy to get coins with a low price. So it could buy as many coins. However, loss, because with this condition then we no income from profits. have to be patient, wait until the price is going up.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
I am done buying. I have not enough savings left to buy more even if I really want to exploit these cheap days. All I am doing right now is waiting for the perfect time for the prices of my coins to rise. I know some people are kind of troubled with the prices right now. They should try to look at the positive side of the situation. This is a perfect investing time instead of worrying.
Activity: 110
In such a situation, it's normal to worry, I'm also worried . Still, I'm trying to stay calm and not sell my portfolio.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Low prices can be a course for excitement  because. the situation provided opportunity to invest in the cryptocurrency market at a very cheap price for new investors who want to venture into digital assets industry.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I think the market is full of excitement.I think panic and investors are small investors.I am doing all those things that I can completely flip through today and I try this with new investments
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
This is such a great opportunity to get them in a very cheap prices, never missed them since it will need a long time to wait them to dropped again. Go grab them right away.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
Well for me its a mixed feeling. One side of my mind is excited and the other is not. It's happy because now i can get as many coin as possible in its lowest price and then sell later when high. The other sad part is that the crypto market generally is low and it's not picking up back in time. Got a feeling its going to take a while to recover therefore i have to wait for long.
Activity: 162
Yes. Because the price is lower than before, it excites me to buy high potential coins. And because the price is low, the only way is up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
If I didn't invest the money in cryptocurrency when the prices were twice more expensive I would be happy with current situation. Because now it is possible to buy favourite coins with a huge discount. Therefore now I buy in addition tokens. And Very much I hope that the market will begin the growth soon.
Activity: 75
When such a situation happens as now and the price of coins drops sharply, I usually do not have time to do anything. Unfortunately. Just wait and do not check the portfolio.
copper member
Activity: 336
It is totally depend on you that what you think after seeing low price , some people feel this is an opportunity to buy at low price but on the other hand you will see many people saying that this is not the right time to invest in market because price is going down and it will become more down in near future so they will suggest you to keep a safe distance from market at this time.So my opinion is think from your own mind take previous chart of market, then decide what is the best for you,because every situation never be the best for every person.
copper member
Activity: 420
I am Excited about that in perspective to buy the coin at the lower price and wait for the high price to sell them as a holder I am holding and keep patience. I also wish the Market will be good Soon
Today I see Facebook update so positive news is coming it can affect on crypto Market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Not very excited about this situation. As a holder, I did't sold them in high price or low price, but the current price hurt the new comers. It makes them loss money and leave with pain.

I wish the market will recover soon.
Activity: 48
Not really, but it is a time to invest
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
it's not about my excitement of the situation , but any price correction indicate healthy market . yes it has been months now since last ride ,but i hope soon we see some recovery and maybe new highs
Activity: 187
Of course, with the fall of the market price, we have to make informed decisions. The situation is very favorable for us to increase the investment we have by buying coins that are cheap but of good quality. So the potential for the future may reach a higher price than at present.
Activity: 73
A little excited,but now is a good opportunity to buy coins at a low price,and wait patiently for the profit.
Pages:
Jump to: