Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 45. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
he crypto prices are volatiles, it will not still low forever, it will go up again after a while as usual. But it is good time for the buyers and the last comers, they have the opportunity nowadays to buy many crypto currencies (including Bitcoin and Ethereum) with cheap prices.
Activity: 136
I think that is good time for buying. Simple concept to get profit is buying low price and selling high price.
Activity: 112
Personally speaking, I do. Especially in ETH. The price is low, there's a chance for a raise in the future. That's why I'm holding, though I've also invested in chozun 途赞 since I've been hearing a lot of good things about them, bottom line, I plan to hold for now.
Activity: 83
Its comfortable situation for the last comers especially, who have the intention to buy many crypto currencies and hold for long term. I am holding since a while, and my plan is to keep holding for long period, so the last dropping down of prices is not really affecting my financial situation.
Activity: 182
I am certainly excited about the fact that I get a chance to buy the coins that I have always wanted to buy at a cheap price which is a good thing but also at the same time it is not very exciting because now I have to watch the value of the coins that I was already holding before fall down so much,
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
Waw! This is the good time to shop more And more coins and then wait for the correct time to earn more profits.
Activity: 111
I'm not energized of low value circumstance in light of the fact that the market will goes down. We need to be that cost will continually ascending in a high esteem with the goal that the market will goes up and the general population additionally can contribute more business and they have some speculator contribute a considerable measure of organizations.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
The situation is really exciting, the prices are so low that I want to buy all the coins. But I will have to choose from all this diversity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
There are some that are excited about the current situation but there are some thay are afraid because their prices is fallimg but for those investor that havent invest this maybe a good oppurtunity for them and for holders it might be bad
Activity: 275
Merit: 10

do not worry, because the price is falling, a little patience, and there will be growth. After a fall, there is always growth.
Activity: 3
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
I am not excited by the situation because it only proves that the current situation with the market is not healthy and that it is now in full control of "whales" and other influential persons who can easily manipulate the market and cryptocurrencies' prices. At the same time, I am not frustrated because I know after the rain always shows the sun. Similarly, after a huge wave of dump follows a wave of the growth. So, I think, current low prices of Bitcoin and other altcoins is a great opportunity to buy more assets and hold until the next growth.
Activity: 121
well this is the golden time for the investors to purchase new coins and  wait for the next golden time to sale them to earn top rating profits as   patience gives awards....
Activity: 73
At this point, it's better to wait.Until prices stabilize.Or buy at low prices if there is cash.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
Of course, the situation that has developed in the market is not encouraging at all. Nobody knows when the market will recover, and all we need to do is wait, believe and not sell our coins at low prices, because growth this year will be necessary.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
I did not feel any excitement. I have some concerns about the prospects of this year's market. It may not reach the bottom yet. I foresee that there will be a sharper slump. Bitcoin is likely to fall below $5,000, so don't rush to buy cheap coins now, there will be lower prices.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
My most successful purchase is FUSION. I bought tokens a little more expensive than ICO's price and then sold them for the price of 4x. Now I want to buy fusion tokens again. The red market can also be profitable!
Activity: 238
Personally, I do not see anything good in this market trend. I think I'm waiting for the market to go up, but it only goes down. That's sad.I do not want to see bitcoin in the area of $1000
Activity: 126
I hope the price is stable. If the price is always low, I think it is not good. First of all, oneself will have losses, and if it is reinvested, it is uncertain whether it will fall even lower.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
It makes emotion for me as I'm worried what's next with the downfall of prices and I'm also excited to buy some good quality coins that I missed to buy as those are too expensive during the good market. Buying today is somehow a price bargain with big discounts and almost double the normal price. Whatever the next move after this I just hoping that we will heading to a good market situation soon.
Pages:
Jump to: