Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 47. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
It is difficult to predict where the turning point will be and therefore now we have to buy in parts. Probably below 5500$ the price of bitcoin will not fall. But, what is the minimum price level for altcoins we should expect? It is in such situations, that we get the most valuable experience.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Yes and no. Yes, because I finally have a chance to buy more that I didn't do before. No, because, what if I have something I need to buy and I need a fiat. I'll be forcing myself to sell at a lower price even I don't like to, I don't have a choice but to sell.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
Bearish market gives the opportunity to buy some coins I missed earlier with a high discount. For example for staking coins You need  to have certain amount of them  on one  account, and now I could  buy them  finally .  Bear market has it`s benefits  as well.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
Honestly its not looking pretty anymore. I have already exhausted most of my capital buying good coins at dip but there seems to be no end to the bearish market. I am running into heavy losses here
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Yes everyone I think is quite excited about that situation and O think this is the right time to add some money to our investments because as we know the time it falls it's price down we better invest some of our money. That's why I'm happy to add some investments to my currency that I'm holding since last month I think it will increase this coming months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
While the market clearly can not recover, but it's only a matter of time. It is likely that by the end of this year we will see various circumstances that will prompt the market to grow.

I don''t know if I will be excited about the situation now, the market has not recover yet, I still have my investment that is down and cannot recover, if I buy again I'm not sure if it will earn or not. I just put on hold whatever I have hoping to increase in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

I would wait to see a more sustainable trend. ie. more or less 3-4 weeks of stable prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?

I'm excited about the low prices and the opportunity given. I'm exploiting the situation by buying a lot more during the price drop. The purchases that made me happy is when I purchased PRL at a very cheap price. I haven't recovered anything as of now. I'm not keeping an eye on anything on the coming days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes, low prices are now visible in the market. But this only means that now is a great time to invest in it. Personally, I will buy promising coins for all free money in anticipation of rising prices.
Activity: 101
It is just a normal situation I think. Lower price means it is affordable for everyone to buy. However, it also is considered as more and more scammers appeared.

The prices area really low so there could be more people around to purchase coins. I kind of like it but a lot of people will lose their money.
Activity: 602
While the market clearly can not recover, but it's only a matter of time. It is likely that by the end of this year we will see various circumstances that will prompt the market to grow.
It seems to me that the key words in your message are different situations. This suggests that it is impossible to predict what will happen by the end of 2018. But judging by the current situation in the market, there will not be any positive news from the crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Activity: 224
Low prices are a great opportunity to buy coins in addition. If this is not possible, then just wait, everything will be fine, this cycle is not the last time, so you need to be patient.
Activity: 84
It is just a normal situation I think. Lower price means it is affordable for everyone to buy. However, it also is considered as more and more scammers appeared.
Activity: 116
of course we have the spirit with the price already decreased. but we have to be patient with all this great possibilities in the end this year will rise
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Since Im already holding lots of crypto, I just want market to recover as soon as possible.
At the beginning of the year it was a good possibility to buy some of crypto when market was on crash.
Now, lets hope for it to become stable again.

A lot of people have the same problem, already have big holdings and just wait for the market to move upwards. IMO it is going to happen soon and everybody will have breath of fresh air.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Since Im already holding lots of crypto, I just want market to recover as soon as possible.
At the beginning of the year it was a good possibility to buy some of crypto when market was on crash.
Now, lets hope for it to become stable again.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I'm using the opportunity to accumulate some of the projects I like the most, or getting some BTC.  I think it could go plenty lower than the $6k it's at now...but it might find support here and start to rise again.  I'm going to wait to see which way the market goes first.  I'm ready for some coins to die and exit the market too...a larger collapse might cause some of that to happen.  I'm not worried too much about things long term...the lower the better right now!  That way I can get more before they take off again. Wink
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
I am excited by the low prices at the market now but I prefer to wait for a while because it seems, all of the coins don't look too good to buy. maybe after I can see a sign to enter, then I will try to buy with a small amount first to test and if I think it's good to carry on, then I will buy more. almost altcoin now is getting down and reach the low bottom price and the chart is not good enough to see so I think better to leave the market for a while.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
I think that for all this time to purchase promising coins for the future. I believe that by autumn the market will rise and all those who are buying now will be in profit.
Pages:
Jump to: