Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 48. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Some are worried and some are excited about the situation and it is really not surprising. Probably,those who are worried have less experience about cryptocurrencies and those who are not might not be new to cryptos. Based on the previous years,the dumps in the market are just temporary and given that the market will eventually increase,profit would be earned and that is what excites the investors the most.

Well for investor with fund they are excite to buy and make it to holding, but for those who buy it during the high time I think they are having trouble to decide on what to do.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Well, I am glad that I will buy bitcoin at a good price and on the other hand I have a lot in the violas , but now is the best time to buy tokens
Activity: 134
Over the last month market cap drops down significantly and it is a good time to invest in crypto now . I think we will not see such a low prices in nearest future , so every investor should be excited about this situation
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Not all are happy when red days come but still I plan to buy more alts to increase my holding on my portfolio because I know that the market will recover soon after the wave of regulation and we will see a lot of investors joining the crypto-space.
Activity: 196
Good day! Bitcoin keeps going down and this is not to be exited of as for my part. I have  lots of altcoins and they of course goes down with bitcoin. If I have extra cash I'll buy the dip and hoping the crypto market will recover so I can recover my loses.
Activity: 117
This is a great chances to buy more or buy back, this opportunity is not going to happen every time, maybe you need to take this chances and buy some more.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Yes, I am as excited as you are. I think the market will rise immediately, and it's fast. I think cryptocurrencies will change humans.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
I feel excited to see that the prices have gone down enough to a price where I can buy a lot of coins for really cheap but also a little sad because now I have to watch the prices of the coins that I already possess go down. It is a bitter-sweet situation. Regardless this is a time to buy coins if you can afford it.
Probably this is the best comment that now is so relevant for many people. Those who bought coins earlier on a general wave of excitement around crypto money are probably sad, but those who learn about this sphere only now can make purchases for the first time at very low prices and hope for another growth, with the price indicators of the end of last year.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
 I feel excited to see that the prices have gone down enough to a price where I can buy a lot of coins for really cheap but also a little sad because now I have to watch the prices of the coins that I already possess go down. It is a bitter-sweet situation. Regardless this is a time to buy coins if you can afford it.
Activity: 420
I have about 30% of the Deposit is in cryptocurrency, I'm worried a little but not much , it is better to keep a sober mind especially now!
Activity: 196
Yes, investors are divided into 2 groups: those who are happy to reduce prices and those who are concerned about it. I'm in the first group, now is the time to buy coins
Activity: 392
Current situation is too unpredictable and unstable. Total market cap falls below 250 kkk. Many in crypto community expect growth. But market is still red. Experienced investors have an excellent opportunity to increase their portfolios. My tactic is hodl.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
the price is low because the market in anticipation of regulation earlier in 2017, everyone took it they thought that they would already roll and quickly legalize, and then the investor thought about and waits, although people invest in promising coins
Activity: 378
we were excited very much on those dates and whenever a high bubble price fell it seemed as a new opportunity to enter into trade but than a lots of us remained holder until now and the market is still going down, hope we will recover soon.
Activity: 336
Low prices means that you can benefit from the future spread, as u can sell some top coins and buy the lowest and most promising, as usually they are the most volatile.
Activity: 224
personally I am delighted, because for the help of low prices, as far as I can afford, I buy up the crypt, because everyone knows that after a drop in prices there will be a sharp increase in their number, I do not know about you, but I personally want to take this opportunity and increase my income in the future!
Activity: 112
One would benefit greatly from the low prices only if you still have some cash in fiats or tether because even bitcoin has fallen considerably in price to make significant  purchase
Activity: 253
Its great time to catch some perspective coins. There is a risk you are right, but to get some coins with this “discount” is same as to get them on ICOs.

At the end of the day everybody should just follow their feelings and strategies. One more advise: if you are not sure on what to do why not to go for small amounts, 10-20 percent of the money you are actually can afford to invest and then continue to invest as you get confidence in the market
Activity: 114
This is a good opportunity for us especially for investors because they can buy a cheap bitcoin price and earn a great deal of hold of the coins they can buy at a cheap price.
Activity: 80
I like any person who has these or those altcoins, is also very excited about the situation on the market! Unfortunately, I can not influence this in any way and I can only wait and believe
Pages:
Jump to: