Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 50. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
To be honest, I would be very happy if the current low prices would last for a few more months. This would give me the opportunity to buy a maximum of altcoins at great prices and then wait for the market to grow.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Opportunity to invest in viable project, that is sure to deliver real service to the global world, excited as am sure this season is for a while, my  investment is sure to yield positive return, no need to panic, the future is sure to be green
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Low prices means that time for buy more or buy back. Its the perfect time to enter the markets and then wait for the price to rise up and start giving you a profit.
Activity: 88
It is just a normal phenomenon happens in every single year and a great time to buy tokens at much lower prices. There's a time that the coin you invested will grow that can gives you a better income in the future
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Of course happy ) I think a lot of people happy now, you can buy a lot of nice coins are now in the drawdown
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
and if there are low prices in the market, then I think I will try to buy the coins. but if the coins are too expensive, maybe I will skip and try to search for the other coins which are cheap to buy. I always excited with the situation especially if I can see that the price is down too deep because this is the best time for me to buy various coins.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
do every day is as an opportunity, especially with the current market conditions are red, take the opportunity by investing primarily is ethereum then altcoin which if good and could be new that is the opportunity that exists now, but still analysis and take the best steps to profit very big.
Activity: 99
Low prices are a great opportunity for investors, especially those who are still hesitant about capital. Investing while the low price will have the opportunity to earn higher profits in a certain period. Be patient while waiting to get good results that you achieve during this time.
Activity: 85
I just invested 3 week ago and untill now I did not yet sell because the price are so dump and slowly and slowly drop that almost 50% of my investment are already gone but behind of this  situation I am excited because I can now buy more in a low price and it is a time waiting also for the small investors and big investors to buy more in a low price and then wait for the price pump up then sell and then cheers with a good profit.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
No, rather my investment went up than down surprisingly lol.
Activity: 81
This is the best time to buy at low price, I don't know when will be like this again. If the markets constantly doing this I will be very happy and will wait for more bottom price again, maybe in 6 months ahead.
Activity: 137
Low price.This time is not good for those who invest.But there is nothing to fear.
I think Good time for those who will invest.I still believe bitcoin price will increase.
Activity: 98
I am really worried because the market goes down. And I'm really sad to not be able to buy at the current price, I just hope the market soon stabilize so that investors do not risk because the price down.
Activity: 518
It's a mix feelings for me. On one hand you get to see unbelievable low price on your favourite coin and on another hand, you take a look at your wallet and you become sad because fiat equivalent of your coin are  in the red!
Activity: 42
best time to buy. buy low, sell high. good luck =)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It was like that once, when everything fell and no one could understand why. Everyone began to sell their coins for a penny, and then after a while everything grew several dozen times. Do not repeat the mistakes of others
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Market is always fluctuating because the concept of crypto is 100% decentralized, it certainly depends on the user so long as the user gets a profit even for a small price.
Activity: 154
I was impatient to buy from the most price for any investment I did not have the chances. In fact, it is not possible to describe the pleasure of buying from a low price and selling a pump with a high profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
In the summer someone rest ,and someone looking at their emaciated wallets -sheds tears! like me !
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
I think that all investors want to see a bulls market.  In recent months, the price has only fallen.  We bought coins and now they need growth.  Many investors no longer have the money to buy cheap coins.  Especially now the period of holidays.
Pages:
Jump to: