Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 59. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
It is an opportunity to buy and I guess we'll remain at this situation for maybe a couple more months still.
Activity: 98
Not at all. Low prices have a positive and negative impact on all users of crypto currency. Some people who have or keep coins are now in a panic stage, while some people get this situation as an opportunity to buy coins .. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I've read one of the comments on a trading thread, many traders argue that prices go up or down is a gift, because they are principled, when prices fall, it's time to buy, and when prices go up, it's time to sell.
Activity: 182
The low prices doesn't quite matter to me because I have been able to engage myself and offer value in the industry by participating in bounty programs for some good projects.
So it's a win / win for me if the market goes high or goes low  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

The answer is between happy and no. Pleased, because I can buy the crypto coins I like, at a lower price and immerse them in long-term investments. Not happy because I have to wait a long time to make a profit. However regardless of the situation, albeit full of unexpected risks, the crypto business is the best way, to make a profit, and I remain passionate about running it in a more organized way
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
the situation of falling prices becomes an opportunity for us to buy altcoin tokens, as well as invest in future investments. at this time i am happy to collect waves and cardano.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?

In moments of market decline, I always buy additional interesting fundamental coins, such as ICX, Zil, Nebulas, WanChain. But the main focus I do on ETH and NEO, because I use them to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Low prices present a great opportunity to buy/ I really wish I had some spare fiat to invest more during these times but I'll just have to be happy with what i've got & patiently wait for the next bug bull run.
Were excited for the bull season to start so the usual we can do is to have and buy some while price is cheap. Not good for panic selling you will lose deeply. Good that you are holding and patient to earn.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Low prices present a great opportunity to buy/ I really wish I had some spare fiat to invest more during these times but I'll just have to be happy with what i've got & patiently wait for the next bug bull run.
Activity: 63
I know that it is excited for the people and the market to buy with a low prices then hold until it will rise again but it is not good situation because there are many investors who will withdraw their capital.
Activity: 95
The old good method of buy cheap sell it expensive as always the best. Such jumps on the market make it possible to earn even more money, the main thing is to choose a promising coin. Smiley
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
yes its a mixed emotion, but looking at the good side and staying positive its also an opportunity to invest in good project, even the best are hitting their lowest for now. lets stay positive thing will go back to normal
Activity: 541
Actually my emotion is mixed by being happy and sad because I am also holding my crypto asset since the bitcoin reach it's all time high. The effect on my crypto asset is very huge loss maybe 60% loss in fiat value but in units amount it is the same. I am happy for those who want to buy in low price of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Sure why not, low prices and good expectatives are a winning pair really, I don´t mind if some alts are donw, because I know they are going to recover soon
Activity: 700
I think with the current situation of market, there is nothing to be excited about as the price of coin are falling and no one knows when it will rise but the interesting thing is that it is a good time to buy new coin or coin you missed out on  or even buy stable coin because the price is very good to buy to get profit when the price increases.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Every time the prices get low, I regret that I did not split money for these situations. The prices are really low, so this is again a good opportunity for those who will invest nowadays.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
Yes, it is fine if prices are low, as this may actually attract more investment into the ICOs and then be a good result once the market has a better situation.
Activity: 350
I'm not worried about this, the price will go up, the main thing is to have patience and a supply of money for life
Activity: 107
with the current situation with a low price for us golden opportunity, so we better get bitcoin more, because bitcoin price in the future will be higher than current price, so we really get many benefits.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

If you are Hodler will the dipping of Altcoins prices is good for you and its and opportunity to buy and HOLD more.  while if you are and ICO investors its a Headache and You think your losing too much money because of the low prices of altcoins But thats normal in crypto I personally experienced it so I can relate this things But its not the End just keep the faith and wait! 
Pages:
Jump to: