Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 55. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Prices were low but now it went even lower. Looks like we are approaching another downtrend after some raises from last weeks. I'll wait a little bit more before I buy again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A low price is a great opportunity to enter the market and to take a profit when the rollback begins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Today, the price of the crypto market is meager. I was not happy to see this. Because I used 100% capital when the price started falling. The thing I need most now is the bitcoin price increase up to $ 15,000

For some people holding them will be unhappy, but for some people starting to enter the market, this is a good time to invest in them, the ideal price for us to buy. .
Activity: 99
I think low prices do not mean a good opportunity. In the encrypted trading market, the trend is the most important, and I prefer to buy expensive coins in the upward trend, because it is likely to bring a profit.
Activity: 135
I feel very happy when prices are low, because I think my chance is coming again. I can use this opportunity to continue buying some cryptocurrencies and wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 169
Today, the price of the crypto market is meager. I was not happy to see this. Because I used 100% capital when the price started falling. The thing I need most now is the bitcoin price increase up to $ 15,000
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
It's a chance for me to buy more Stellar to be honest because I passed the last wave pump lol.
I will not repeat the same mistakes and you all do not need to panic, that's the message from me because after china's new year the market price will be stable again.
Yes it is good for me to buy tokens as of now and hold it until the price comeback to its high price. Red colirs of market as of now is not a badnews to the buyers. It is bad actually to those who are holding tokens but they dont be afraid because it is not permanent. Its just temporary because it will rise up again i believe
Activity: 116
The low price means we can sell more COINS. But we need to combine bitcoin trends to choose whether to invest right away. I think if bitcoin is unstable, it will affect the whole trend of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
I think now is the right time to invest, I see the current market condition is the right moment to spend my money in buying altcoins. I am still convinced that prices will rise again at the end of the year despite not being able to match last year's achievements.
Activity: 93
Will its not really a good situation. But its good of sign that you need to buy more. Because if the price is on low there probability that it will grow in the coming future
I have an answer to the market at any time. If the market falls, it's time to buy. If the market is growing - time to sell. And if you follow this rule always, then the answer you will always have and there will be no time when you expect something familiar in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Last year was completely different, everything was becoming more expensive with each passing morning, it was possible to earn good money. Now you understand that HOLD is not the best option.
Activity: 1
That is one beautiful aspect of cryptocurrency market. Everything that happens ia an advantage to make some profits. The current market prices and situations would be suited for trading but with extreme caution and also a good time to accumulate as many coins as you can. Anyways as for myself, I'm also a little sad because majority of my coins has lost value

the current market is good for trading
Activity: 308
That is one beautiful aspect of cryptocurrency market. Everything that happens ia an advantage to make some profits. The current market prices and situations would be suited for trading but with extreme caution and also a good time to accumulate as many coins as you can. Anyways as for myself, I'm also a little sad because majority of my coins has lost value
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
Prices are now at the lowest level that they can afford. Creating panic from here and doing especially selling will be the worst investment option. So you do not have to panic. very soon the positive winds will start to blow.
Activity: 151
The fall in market prices is a good time for us to invest. We should not panic because I believe that the market will rise again, but I do believe that this sentiment really happens now, and that this tension will really be there for those Most of the negative factors in people's portfolios that buy and see them at high prices will get you into a situation where you already have suspicions, or you have suspicions or inclination to sell to reduce losses.
Activity: 266
It's a good time to buy more because the prices are low. Just like the basic rule in the stock market investing, buy low and sell high. Another strategy is to keep on buying even if the market is up or down. If we do the averaging later we will find out that we still earned higher.
Activity: 154
I think everyone is currently confused by the state of the market. Especially for those who invest a lot. If they panic and hastily then sell the coins, then they will lose everything and could go bankrupt.
Activity: 182
I am very worried about the situation on the market, to be honest, I start to doubt in general about crypto, I hope that this situation will improve and everything will become as it was before crypto will prevail and will be at a high level, because now there are very few coins that have good potential and growth, a part of the coins really fell very much, but what do you think about this?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
Actually for me,  this low price situations bring profit and also loss. The advantage, I can buy a lot of coins with a low price but the loss I do not know until when this condition will survive so I can not predict when I will take profits. I actually analyze that the low price in the crypto currency is only temporary. Perhaps, the end of the year, the price of crypto currency will rise again even reach its highest point in this year. So I convinced myself to buy a lot of coins for me to hold until the end of this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
honestly this is not the situation that we are looking for, yes we are really hope the green situation will begin. Im still wait & see on the next couple day before decide to accumulate on this dip or not. just let see how this month it will go.
Pages:
Jump to: