Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 56. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 2
do not worry growth will begin .
it is happen every year , i think it will come back just realax and stay calm .
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Since I hold some altcoin, of course I am very sad to see low prices, I have hope prices soar, because I am not a trader who buys and sells coins
No one is happy when the market price drops. I also like you, not happy when the market drops. But there are some people who expect the market to fall to buy and hold.
Activity: 126
I think that when the market price is low, it is an opportunity. We can use this opportunity to continue buying some cryptocurrencies so that we can make a fortune when we wait for the bull market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I'm so happy with the current market price, I can not wait to buy the coins I've been looking for, after I buy them I'll keep them for a while. Surely I will wait when the price has increased significantly, and then I will sell it. I believe a red zone like this will not be long.
Activity: 644
If you've been in the market for long you know that this is the good time to buy back again. It will take time before it goes back to green market again. Maybe months from now so prepare for a rainy season.
Activity: 112
Since I hold some altcoin, of course I am very sad to see low prices, I have hope prices soar, because I am not a trader who buys and sells coins
Activity: 66
Until now though in the market prices have decreased I remain excited because this is an opportunity to seek profit and brinvestment.
What is a brinvestment? Do you read what you are trying to post before you actually post it? Lol

The price is going lower though there is a lot of buyers that want to spend money on Bitcoin during the low phase.
Activity: 129
Until now though in the market prices have decreased I remain excited because this is an opportunity to seek profit and brinvestment.
Activity: 146
this is your chance to buy bitcoin to invest, because the price is low. If the bitcoin price is stable or rising, it's the right time to sell it and you will profit from investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I'm excited about the situation of all I saw a potential coins are drop down because they give me a opportunity to invest and have some profit someday.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Indeed now the market price is down considerably from before. Maybe this is a natural thing in a trade. With this situation, Maybe with this situation I feel calm because I do not have any assets. Maybe with someone who has a great asset will make uncomfortable with this situation.
Activity: 107
Will its not really a good situation. But its good of sign that you need to buy more. Because if the price is on low there probability that it will grow in the coming future
Activity: 574
Sitting in the market is very interesting and exciting. The script is repeated again and again. It is not known how low the price of the Etherarium might drop now.
Activity: 224
Now there is what is and it is necessary from this time to bear the benefit you need to wait with patience and this is the moment when you can find successful projects that would invest in them and in the future from this you can only win the favor as there will be valuable investments
Activity: 70
yes of course because the low price is the right time to start investing and after the market price goes up I get a big profit Smiley
Activity: 30
I'm not excited about the situation, not because of me. I can wait it out, I'm here for the long run, but because of the people who are new and becoming disappointed in cryptos. I want everybody in crypto to benefit and be happy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Priced happy not because the price down will harm us as well but with the price down we have a chance to buy bitcoin and altcoin as much as possible for those of us who have little capital so with the decline in prices we can buy a little bitcoin and altcoin available.
Activity: 44
I'm worried because all of my money was already in the market, so I do not benefit with the market being so low. But you do learn from it. Take profits because when things are good, because if it goes down you will have money to buy more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
For someone, low prices are an opportunity to buy. For whom it is faster to sell out of panic. I, if there are free funds that I invest. And since this is a market, it has both ups and downs
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I would surely be more excited about the bullish market. Most investments now turn out to not give any profits and sometimes loss
It's best to hodl and wait for the market to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: