Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 54. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
This is the best time to accumulate, prices are done and it's a good opportunity. I bought the likes of trust, pundix and they are  doing pretty well. As for investors who are at loss, please do not sell instead buy more at this cheaper prices
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Many guys are telling the this is the time to buy, many of guys have already sold everything and quitted crypto, I am just holding myself comma because my earning are still more than my expensives, only this thing is holding me here, that I would not lose nothing, even if everything would die.
Low prices are very good, but when coins are not worth buying even for low prices, the rate can creep up again.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Many guys are telling the this is the time to buy, many of guys have already sold everything and quitted crypto, I am just holding myself comma because my earning are still more than my expensives, only this thing is holding me here, that I would not lose nothing, even if everything would die.
Activity: 140
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
I am not excited about it because it might not sell anything and the market means it is not in a good condition that is why it is really hard to trust anyone.
Activity: 35
Some are really worried about the price going down. My friend is one of them. When he had hold his coins it was priced at 11,000$ now it drops to 8,000$ . The price was going up at that time so he keep his bitcoins but sadly it was not able to come back to that point yet. So he is worried. Those who bought at the lowest price are happy because it did not drop lower than how it was bought. My friend wasn't just so lucky this time but he was optimistic to hold it still.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I'm not yet excited by the situation because the forecasts are comforting, but it's for now, and what will be next look, I hope for good news Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 165
When the market is bad, at least I will not be too scared. On the contrary, I will be more calm and I think this will be an investment opportunity. I will seize this opportunity to continue investment.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

To tell you honestly, in this dip times, where technically we can see that bitcoin's price has decreased in a while, an effect of also decreased of price of almost all alternative coin, this is a so called a sale for not just bitcoin believers but a cryptocurrency believer, where he, has trust and confidence with not just the alternative coins itself but also to its projects that can solve the problems of todays generation.
Activity: 87
Some are really worried about the price going down. My friend is one of them. When he had hold his coins it was priced at 11,000$ now it drops to 8,000$ . The price was going up at that time so he keep his bitcoins but sadly it was not able to come back to that point yet. So he is worried. Those who bought at the lowest price are happy because it did not drop lower than how it was bought. My friend wasn't just so lucky this time but he was optimistic to hold it still.
Activity: 16
Things will go well soon. What is important now is gaining some meaningful information regarding to what coins do you own? To make yourself informed and have an idea on what will be the next step of the project base on their roadmap development.
Activity: 115
I am excited to see that the prices have gone down enough to a price where I can buy a lot of coins for really cheap but also a little sad because now I have to watch the prices of the coins that I already possess go down. It is a bitter-sweet situation. Regardless this is a time to buy coins if you can afford it.
Activity: 76
Yes, because May of the small investor are doing sale for their coins because of the dramatically drop. If you have enough money to buy coin that you like it’s the best time to buy
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
well wtat do we have here in this market
it is manipulation and now it is great opportunity to make investments in crypto
all crypto is the big manipalation especially BTC
Activity: 70
since they're actually pretty low I think it indeed the time to start buying, and of course it actually makes a new possibility for the newcomers to start their journey with cryptos and we could still be beneficial from this situation. More people involved with cryptos, its way better because then more people put their trust on cryptos. Thats my two cents.
Activity: 294
If you did not think about it before, the market is really unpredictable, but I have to be flexible and make some rational steps, for example, I'm very happy with my recent sales.
Activity: 82
Absolutely yes! Who does not want to buy his/her favorite coin at a bargain. It will surely go up once there is big news around it. Just buy the dip and hold until the price recovers.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
if a couple of months ago I did not worry about this and understood that prices will continue to grow, overcoming the fall. now I'm starting to get a little nervous because many coins are falling very much or rising in price in a short period of time. unstable market is very bad.
Activity: 82
I personally agree with most of the comments, if the price fell heavily from the current one , then this is a reason to buy
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Well on our market situation now is low prices and I'm very excited to buy more altcoins because it is very discounted price, but on the other hand some people holding some coins and even me are worried because of market crash.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
 I was excited, and I am excited still right now, because the prices are even more dumped. But as for me personally, I would wait till the bottom, until we touch it with our feet, and this would be the time, the perfect time to buy everything we can, because we are highly persuaded, the crypto market would fly!
Pages:
Jump to: