Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 57. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
honestly even though the price is cheap but I do not buy coins to invest even though I really want because I think this is a very good opportunity to buy but unfortunately I can not take advantage of this moment because it is hindered by capital
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Whenever prices get low, i always see opportunities that should not be missed. Most times, i always have coins or targets that i monitor. So, whenever those coins dip, i always make use of the opportunity to buy and this has always worked for me.
Activity: 434
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

Low prices means there will be a chance for other people to invest a huge amount while the market is dumping the coins, and those who are going to invest today will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market prices goes back to normal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
I myself, holding BTC is a huge impact that I cannot sell a bit of it with the huge drop of value also probably the other bitcoins owner feel the same like I do. Although I have the opportunity to buy other altcoins in a low price then hold until it grows. Being trader myself it is positive thing but if I need to full out some bitcoin for my personal need is very hard. So as a trader I will just relax and wait then enjoy the low price of other coins like buy one take one free in the market.
Activity: 560
The low price now is a great opportunity to purchase and in the future to get a good profit. In this case you need to always have free money
It may seem that now is a fairly low price. But what if Bitcoin continues to decline? Then the prices will fall even more. Nobody knows how it will be in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Prices are really low - but it's a great opportunity to buy coins at a good low price. So don't lose her . Selling your coins now is not the best time - I am personally waiting for the rise
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
This is a great opportunity for me to buy some coins that has on the dip and hold it until market fully recovered or bullish market happen to earn significant profit i think.
This is really a good opportunity. With the help of this fall, I increased my stake in the Remme project https://remme.io/ I invest in it for the long term, but for now it seems to me that this project will give a profit even in a short period of time.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Now it's a little annoying that this is a long fall of the crypto currency. I am just patiently waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel. It seems that the end of the tunnel is a little bit far though. It is sad but it is something I have to come to terms with. I actually want to buy a few coins these past few days because they are really cheaper.
Activity: 598
This is a great opportunity for me to buy some coins that has on the dip and hold it until market fully recovered or bullish market happen to earn significant profit i think.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I am happy that I was able to buy some Bitcoin during the dip and now I can make nice profit of that. I also have bought some altcoins, but they haven`t recovered from the dip yet, so I am just holding them for now.
Activity: 336
The low price now is a great opportunity to purchase and in the future to get a good profit. In this case you need to always have free money
Activity: 431
Low price, It's a good day.
Many whales make use of this situation to buy lots of coins and this is a wonderful opportunity for us too.
Buy lots of coins and hold until market prices are stable.
Activity: 69
This is a bit relative. As Altcoins grows, the risk of investing increases. Altcoini you invest in needs to investigate and believe better. It's easy to make money in the crypto world, but it's easier to lose money
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
Not necessarily, friends, don't buy bases because you don't know what is the bottom. When I read your time, I think you must have lost money. is it? You should not guess the drop on March 20th.
Activity: 114
Falling prices is a good opportunity to jump in and look for more coins. But I will be as normal as possible, because something that is excessive, not good. Lest we become panicky in buying. I still think long for new coins. I'm interested in Dash and monero it looks like it's good.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Low prices are not the reason for the excitement. When the price is about to go up again which you can see in the trading sites I think that it is the right time to buy some coins asap.  Low prices are a great opportunity to buy coins in addition. If this is not possible,so you need to be patient.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Low prices are a great opportunity to buy coins in addition. If this is not possible, then just wait, everything will be fine, this cycle is not the last time, so you need to be patient.
 Smiley

Yes, it is another opportunity to buy them when the coins are at a low price, most of the people are afraid to buy when they are at a low price that people who have experience about the market will always buy the coins when they are at a low price.
Activity: 56
Low prices are a great opportunity to buy coins in addition. If this is not possible, then just wait, everything will be fine, this cycle is not the last time, so you need to be patient.
 Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Yes, because next of low price is high price, so I'm excited that there will be increasing of the coin. I will hold all my tokens and soon I will get a big profit. Today, we should find a good bounty and received their token to earn more money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
      For me,exciting because i can buy coins i want in a lower and affordable price before it going to increase soon. For others i think they are worried and had fear to their investment. But i believe there is nothing to worried about,market will recover soon and it will become a fruitful day for all bitcoiners.
Pages:
Jump to: