Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 60. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Low prices in the market say only one thing, that is a great time for investment. Many coins have been corrected and should give rise. The news background is basically good. Most likely this month we will see finally the green days, so nothing to worry
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
If you change to the past, I will panic in the face of this situation. But now I don't think so. I would choose to continue buying some cryptocurrencies when prices are low.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Low prices are always an excitement for the investor of buyer because this is the best time to buy, this purchase is a chance for the next time selling if we purchase in low than we can sell in high and get good profit, so excitement is must.
Activity: 156
when the price is low, it means that many people or traders are happy, because at this time they will go shopping with the help of coins or coins, but, on the other hand. So sad for those who are panicking, who thought that the coin will continue to raise the price, but, unfortunately, will fall again.
Activity: 138
Of course, this is a good investment opportunity, but I hope it will not last long. At present, this market has been in a trough for a long time. I hope it can warm up as soon as possible. I will wait with my tokens and wait patiently. I think I will gain.
Activity: 252
I think that when the prices are low – you need to wait until the market stabilizes before investing anything.
Activity: 97
when prices are low due to correction after a bull run, it presents a buying opportunity for  smart investors to buy coins they missed, and for those who bought at ATH they should inject more fiat and buy the dirt cheap tokens. the bulls will be back soon, i always buy the dip and i encourage all to do so. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 88
Obviously one cannot be excited with that, but for many that want to invest in one or more altcoin i think it should be an opportunity for them, we all want market to boom and our coins to have an appreciable value.
Activity: 79
I think the market is full of excitement.I think panic and investors are small investors.I am doing all those things that I can completely flip through today and I try this with new investments
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Perhaps the current gradual purchase will be a great deal. If seen from the lowest market capitalization this year, it may be approaching, and it seems June will be greener than May.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I think some people are happy because when prices goes down they are able to buy and sell later. For me in particular I not happy with the current situation of coin prices.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Yes, a low price is an opportunity. But you also have to understand the situation of the person who buys when the price is at peak. If they still have capital reserves, maybe they can do a good business and will recover more losses sooner. May the red days come to an end.
Activity: 7
It is difficult to find a person who does not worry about the fall of bitcoin and as a consequence of the fall of other altcoins.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250

not that I'm excited, but I do not like it) I want to see the growth of bitcoin and then altcoins, I hope in 2018 we'll see it!
Activity: 131
Bitcoin and it is not even close. Don`t get me wrong though, I think Ethereum will definitely go up in price for the next year or two maybe, but at in 2020 and further away I believe all altcoins will start to crash or be overwhelmed with other, better developed altcoins.
Activity: 131
I must agree that this a great opportunity for those who truly believe and understand what right time investments can turn out to be. The great thing is that now, when the market recovers you can even make some profit of day-to-day trading.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Different investors will have different strategies. Many investors are feeling stressful with the low price and they got their loss. However, some other investors and day-trading precisely love this situation. The low prices indicate that they must add the amount by purchasing the coins at that low price and hopefully sell them when the price is higher some percentage. that is also what I do. I don't want to take soo deep think about the low price, just add my investment amount for some coins when it is low.

As I heard from the environment, some big players are accumulating cheap coins in their portfolio. I fastened my seat belt. I'm excited but I know what's gonna happen in the end. They are accumulating the good ones, they will create another positive trend.
An investor with very large money can certainly do anything easily, unlike investors who have limited funds. So sometimes they (big players) can do things very easily. They can change price movements very quickly and even all of us are often affected. The state of the crypto world is very difficult to predict and we must all be prepared to accept all the risks.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I honestly don't see the current movement as an opportunity just yet since price just bounces a bit and falls down even harder. This indicates a dead cat bounce or bull trap.
I agree, as simple as that. When the price drops .. investment again, that way we can back up our previous purchases
LOL... I know about "dead cat bounce", and it's hilarious but still an horrible image.
Of course it's not. If falls again -> buy again. Simple.
Activity: 16
Just let do the weak hands panic sell because that is the perfect time for me to buy. Bullrun is coming and before it that happens the market shaking the hands of weak people for sure they will regret why they do panic selling and those who've stayed will be rewarded for sure.
Activity: 98
I am excited, this is a good opportunity to jump in good projects while they are still cheap to buy but in the opposite I am worried as I invested when everything was at their pick so I am down big time. I am trying to keep investing but I am hesitated because of all the losses I have. I will be putting money for sure but I will manage the risk in a better way than before. The market will recover for sure so I know that the profits are going to be good. The project I am going to invest now that are cheap are VET, NEO, ICX, WTC.
Pages:
Jump to: