Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 64. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
You would if you have cash. But most of the full time trader night find to hard to rebalance their portfolio in this fluctuate market. Seasonal trader tends to convert to major altcoins and BTC, as most small shitcoins tends to suffer more losses. And look for buyback at lower price levels.

But it will be hard sell to anyone not familiar with crypto, many still feels crypto as hype or MLM related scams. At the moment, i do feel the fundamental of crypto and Bitcoin is much more positive comparative to anytime last year. So, basically, i am excited and have no problem urge people to buy in now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
I cannot say that I am excited, but I do use the opportunity to buy extra coins.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
For me, it's exciting to have a low price, but I'm also scared. I'm afraid that the encryption market is going to the end and I'm worried about the loss of money I invest.
Activity: 113
I know that it is excited for the people and the market to buy with a low prices then hold until it will rise again but it is not good situation because there are many investors who will withdraw their capital.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
No, I do not worry because of prices in the market, I understand perfectly well that now the market is not very stable and we can expect anything so we trade and wait for better times.
Activity: 115
For me, this is an opportunity. I will choose to buy my favorite cryptocurrency when prices are low. And when prices go up, sell them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
low prices are a good time to buy some coin and i'm excited about this situation,
but this need to look and wait for RSI indicators to make perfect bounce and MACD shows a positive backlash
Activity: 99
I used to feel very lost when I encountered this situation. Because my assets will lose a lot, but now I think this will be an opportunity, I will buy some cryptocurrencies when the price is low, waiting for the price to increase, in the sale.
Activity: 171
Low prices are a stage of market volatility. We depend on fluctuations to make a profit. It is not good for those pennies with the intention of holding on to my long term. But it is not bad that I can spend more money to buy more crypto other coins.
Activity: 112
If the price is low, the most important thing is to see the bottom of the fall, from which the coins will jump off and get immediately after the purchase to give you a profit.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
This coin has the opportunity to become higher and I think if they sell because already feel the target is met and its make a market bearish.
For me i would follow the price until reaches the maximum point and the sell the coins  so i will get a maximum profit and its time to buy some a potential coin and get a higher profit

Well, down not only can think about negative since always bring positive thing too. When all low then its buying time.Some of them are excited about the situation, but most of them are not. If you think it differently, the low price can benefit you. There are some who are depressed when their assets’ value are going downward, losing by more than 10x of their holdings like what I have right now. When the price go down, you can use this opportunity to buy or collect crypto that you want.
Activity: 65
With this Dip, prices are quite low, I would say Yes I am pretty much excited!
Every single time that dip is observed, it is an opportunity to buy coins with high potential in the market.
After all, as soon as it hits bottom, only good things can happen to it.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
That's right, low prices make me happy because I can make a lot of money from the recovery. I have done this strategy hundreds of times and I have never had a capital loss. This is really a market that gives me a lot of profit and I love it.
Currently I am very fond of CS altcoin. I think it will grow very strong in the future because its system is very great. It meets the needs of many large enterprises in the world. I bought over $ 11k and was holding it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
The price are now low since weeks. So i think att he beginning of the correction a lot of people ware excited. But now, its like normal. And the market is performing not very well the past weeks. SO i think the people are no calm down, and they are not excited anymore if goes down a little bit more. So the most people learned that panic selling makes them just a bigger loss. So the most are chilling and holding their coins, untill it will goes up again. So just hold and dont watch the whole day at the charts!
Activity: 98
This coin has the opportunity to become higher and I think if they sell because already feel the target is met and its make a market bearish.
For me i would follow the price until reaches the maximum point and the sell the coins  so i will get a maximum profit and its time to buy some a potential coin and get a higher profit
Activity: 31
Pretty excited about the rest of 2018... Buy the dips, boys !
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Am not excited at the current low price at all because I bought plenty tokens in the bull market last year ending and was thinking their will be a massive bull run this year 2018
Activity: 96
Every time when the market falls, I will be very happy because I know that I can make money again. I will buy a lot of cryptocurrencies at this time, and then I just have to wait patiently because I know the market will pick up in the future.
Activity: 105
I'm keeping my finger on the pulse . and I think that this is a great opportunity to invest their own funds for earnings .  and I advise everyone to catch these moments for a living !!!!!!!!!
Activity: 52
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
The low price can be the bottom. Happy
Pages:
Jump to: