Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 66. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Maybe some people are still waiting, but it would be nice to start buying if there is still a passion in this field.
Some altcoins are a serious consideration, but maybe for now I will choose three of them, and probably not much different from the previous portfolio.
Activity: 90
Market prices will rebound not to worry this is just a market correction. After that the market growth will come back. Right now just buy a coin and sell it if the price is back up
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
I really expect that till the end of the year, bullish crypto trend will show its power and crypto market will be all green again!
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
You know, I got to say, I'm kind of excited. But despite this, I still believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I really like this time when the price is low.If you shop something now you will make some sure profit. Most of the people selling their asset cause they don't understand the situation and they are new most of them and they think they will rich overnight and they invest when they stuck in this type situation then they start selling. And that's the best situation to buy for me. So yeah It is the best time to invest but its hard to predict cause market can go deeper.So do your own research and invest
Activity: 45
If this situation is on right now, to those who dont have any investment in altcoins are good time for them but for all those who hold their altcoin it their bad times now. when its dip its time to buy and when its go pump all prices its time to sell. this is the vital time to buy  altcoins when all market are in red colors. But you need to choose coins that will hype again after this dumping time.
Activity: 336
I think the low price situation is still an ever-present problem. but this can serve as a lesson and understanding if cryptocurrency is not always at a high price. so I'm still excited for now.
Activity: 289
I have read an article, that strong hands are just buying on lows, dont sell, but buy more. It is hard, when you are weak player.
Yes this is the time when you can buy some good tokens, earlier ETH was so down that you can buy it for profit. Now again it is reaching back to its position and i think that it will break all past records now in coming days.
copper member
Activity: 546
If I should share my feelings right now I would say am not really happy with the situation of the market presently because I want to sell some few coin to pay bills but the price is so low that it's close to worthless. On the other hand it's a good news for the investors as they can buy more coin now and safe till there is high price.
Activity: 196
it a good thing is an opportunity For you to buy more coins for me is what am waiting for so i can buy coin
it usually happen to let wise onces buy additional coin
Activity: 118
The best option is to wait for the market to recover and again to grow.  And until then hold the coins.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
to begins as noticing use with one on extreme to confronts with the returns of tasks with evaluation, as expending use of funds to grows and collects of returns as the raise of limit to the level of expectation.

Activity: 154
Low prices today will be reduced and most likely in the near future the market will grow again very quickly, because people today think about simply not getting on another correction, because it is exactly what she expects us next week.
Activity: 140
Yea, I think market corrections that happens once in a while in the cryptomarket is a good thing. It gives you the opportunity to add more coins or tokens in your portfolio at a more cheaper price.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
I am very exited about the low prices at so many altcoins man. It is a good time to accumulate some before we get into a bullish market again. I bought so many coins and I also rebought a lot of coins where I am under water right now.
Activity: 374
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Actually I like the situation, when we see really good opportunities to buy top ten coins at good prices, especially when people panically cashing out fixing losses. Every recession is an opportunity for a wise investor.
Activity: 308
The fall in prices is always the appearance of new good entry points to the market
For me, it's so easy to just wait for the fall, only then that I either buy
Activity: 16
Exactly cant predict the time line of market but it will green and boom. Market is depend upon the demand and supply and both effect the market result decline or on peak.High demand but short supply result prices high and massive  supply but no demand results decline of prices.
Merit: 6
As an investor that has been in the market for quite a while, low market prices have always been a thing of joy for me when I see it because looking at a low market all I see is the opportunity to buy all of the coins that I have been meaning to buy but at a low price and I can hold them in wait for a bull and sell them for good profits.
Pages:
Jump to: