Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 67. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
At first, I was very worried about the fact that prices are falling, but then I just stopped worrying. My coins lost a lot in price, but I will not sell them, because once I sell the coin, I will immediately lose money. Now I'm just waiting for an even lower price to buy more coins, because I need to use the current situation for my own purposes.
Activity: 174
Merit: 150
It's a mixed reaction for people. Good news for buyers that want a low price and bad news for seller/investors that wants to sell and make profit at the moment. But the market is so unpredictable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
When prices are low, it is good for future investors because they buy their investments cheaply and then sell them more expensive.

When the market is at the bottom to purchase is still frightening - it seems that everything fails and disappears. But you should struggle with these feelings and purchase small numbers of coins in order to average the whole portfolio!
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

I'm very glad because I've been waiting for these prices nearly 6 months. It's a pity I have little money but I'll attempt to spend it on the most worthy and coolest coins! I hope that everything works out and the market will jump up!
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
Despite of everything is green again, it is still a not bad time to buy coins. BTC wll probably be 15k by summer and Altcoins will obviously rise as well.

Now that hope has been achieved and I managed to add some new coins into my portfolio and also I can add the coins I already own even if only partially. Because I wait for these moments when the price is low. Because last year I was disappointed not to buy the coins that I desire
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
The low price is a little bit of excitement at the bottom of the bargain.
Activity: 224
No i don't because i believe that crypto currency are the future of the world
Activity: 126
I think that is a very good opportunity to invest. At the present time we rarely see the market as low as the beginning of 2018. But that does not make me happy because I bought a lot of altcoin
Activity: 112
Low prices make me happy in some cases I have not invested when just making a profit. But if I invested all my assets and the price of the market fell. That will make me unhappy
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Of course I am excited if the price of bitcoin or alcoin is low. Since this is an opportunity to buy alcoin as much as it is. I would love it if I can have a lot of coins. I will keep it and will wait until the coin price goes up. If the coin price has started up then i will sell it soon then i will get big profit.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Being an investor is definitely a loss and profit, if the price is cheap you should calculate your capital to buy it whether the coin has a potential rise or not, if you have bought it and it turns out the coin you buy down then you must take into account losses under the capital you buy or not. Because if you panic you are going to be ruined, you should be patient if the price goes down, and if you are not sure that the coin is stable, you can sell it as long as you do not lose big then you can buy another coin to return your capital.
Activity: 106
m worried about the situation for this time that  prizes is getting low,  it's time to hold a little bit waiting to fluctuate and getting increase. This is the time of many investor to buy, and its good oppurtunity to them.
Activity: 20
Just sold all my cryptocurrencies for 1,000 $ gain. I'm keeping out as this bear market is hurting. Wiped off 11,000$ profit in 3 months. Looking for the upturn before I reinvest. All I hear is bad news about cryptocurrencies at the moment and can see them going a lot lower! Beware folks!!!
Activity: 13
 you can still struggle to make a profit. try to note the coin that you think is best to get the benefits. now it's time you bought, because the price is not stable.
Activity: 132
I'm afraid to buy now, the market is very unstable. I think there may still be a fall, bitcoin can not break the $ 10,000 mark. So far, I'm just watching the situation on the market, but in case I transferred USDT to the account.
Yes, many people will not be excited when the market falls, but on the contrary, they will be very scared. No one knows when it will recover.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
No, I'm not worried as the market will return its positions in the near future, it has already shown it, therefore, be warming!
auy
I'm afraid to buy now, the market is very unstable. I think there may still be a fall, bitcoin can not break the $ 10,000 mark. So far, I'm just watching the situation on the market, but in case I transferred USDT to the account.
Activity: 322
Just let do the weak hands panic sell because that is the perfect time for me to buy. Bullrun is coming and before it that happens the market shaking the hands of weak people for sure they will regret why they do panic selling and those who've stayed will be rewarded for sure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
This topic is relevant again. Yes I'm excited for the dip and might buy even more while they're cheap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I believe in time like this a very few players will be excited while the majority will be disenchanted due to loss in the value of their investment. Those that will be excited are those with much money to buy more coins in time of deep.
Pages:
Jump to: