Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 68. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If this situation is on right now, to those who dont have any investment in altcoins are good time for them but for all those who hold their altcoin it their bad times now. when its dip its time to buy and when its go pump all prices its time to sell. this is the vital time to buy  altcoins when all market are in red colors. But you need to choose coins that will hype again after this dumping time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
IT is a bitter- sweet situation, no one want to see his portfolio keep decreasing and it also present a situation where one can buy into a good project one miss out on at cheap price. What I have come to terms with is that this space is in cycle and unless the space grown to Trillions of Dollars when we won't be affected by most of these price swing often
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If I still have a large capital will surely be eager to trade in the future because with a reduced price of coin sharing definitely provides an opportunity for a person to gain profit by holding asset a few months first.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Im worried about the situation for this time that  prizes is getting low,  it's time to hold a little bit waiting to fluctuate and getting increase. This is the time of many investor to buy, and its good oppurtunity to them.
Activity: 160
When the prices for the crypto currency fall, it is always a good income for smart people who know how to handle the case properly, because not everyone can analyze.
Activity: 91
I don't like low prices, usually in a time of market downturn. In such a situation, it's hard for you to make profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
If you are new to this industry then you might panic with the price drops specially if it the dip is great but if you are already in this industry for quite sometime then you should be excited to buy profitable coins/tokens. That is why it is important to analyze that market first before you invest because if you bought it while its still in its peak then your profits might take longer and you will just lose hope and panic sell.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
with situations like this of course it would be very profitable if you buy a coin that has a good future because the market is currently unstable. I sold my BTC a few months ago and bought the ETH for a double profit, taking advantage of the circumstances with the dropping of some coins to make you feel excited to hold it because of a massive correction to make the coin holders panicked and start burning their coins. can you benefit when the price of the coin falls? of course, you just simply buy and relax waiting for the green back price.
Activity: 294
I, in turn, do not experience anybody's pleasure, because the correction had quite a long character, which is not very good! I managed to sell bitcoin at 19,500 and buy again at 6,500, which allowed me to triple my balance!
Activity: 30
I haven't bought any tokens in that period when it crashes, and now I'm very squandered about it, because it was a great opportunity to take not bad profit and the same situation I think wouldn't repeat soon. So next time I will try not to miss my chance
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Low prices have the opportunity to buy many high quality and cheap coins then waiting for substantial growth in the end of 2018, huge profits i hope.

It hardly may be said that now we are seeing low prices that suitable for buying coins. The real tendency that we are witnessing it is market prices fluctuations. Sometimes prices really low but they are not in their lowest position.
Activity: 77
I'm attracted to the current price of the token capp, because during the ICO I did not have the opportunity to get enough tokens.
Activity: 169
The market fell. I think this is an opportunity. We can buy some cryptocurrencies when the market falls. Wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
I already used to when the price drops sharply and then it also goes up dramatically.We just need to rest on such hard days
Activity: 122
Yes, when the currency price falls to a bottom, it will be an opportunity for us to invest, because I believe that this market will erupt again. So if it falls to the bottom and invests in it, I will get more returns.
Activity: 82
If the price is low then it is a good chance to get in and buy as much as we can, if you believe it is enough to hold it for earn a good profit in the next few months. Anyway the crypto market still has a chance to skyrocket one day.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

When prices are too high, I'm always nervous and start purchasing because I'm afraid of previous prices never to be back. The market "punished" me several times with his strong downfall. I hope, at this time I will resist this temptation and at price peaks, I'll sell coins, while at downfalls, I'll purchase them!
Activity: 602
The time for the sale has already passed and the market is smoothly restored and it is happy, but we must be prepared for such falls in the market and take advantage of it.
Activity: 308
I'm calm. I invested all my capital while the prices were 50 % cheaper
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
I'm excited about the situation. the market has not stabilized for a very long time, it's getting scary and unstable for me, but I'm reassured by many knowledgeable people
Pages:
Jump to: