Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 70. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Opportunity to invest in viable project, that is sure to deliver real service to the global world, excited as am sure this season is for a while, my  investment is sure to yield positive return, no need to panic, the future is sure to be green though Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
For me, surprisingly, this decline was quite painless, as I bought Ethereum for $ 700, I was also nervous when the price began to fall so sharply, but I think this year the price will be higher than last year's peak price.
Activity: 406
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
For me I'm not excited because I don't have money left to invest in low price coins. all my coins are currently falling and i can't sell it to buy for a much cheaper coins since I'm in loss. but for those who have the money to purchase some bargain coins maybe they are happy since prices are very cheap right now
Activity: 27
yes. i will buy and hold it. and you?
copper member
Activity: 497
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?

I think the decline in the price of crypto is not a good time to panic, but it can be an excellent opportunity to buy at a much lower price. Buying coins at the time of falling prices is very profitable and I love it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Yes, of course, I am very excited if the crypto market price is low. Because if the price drops, of course, this is a very good opportunity for us to buy as many coins as we like. I would not panic even worry about the development of the crypto market. I'm very confident that crypto market will not disappoint.
Activity: 56
Well, since they're actually pretty low I think it indeed the time to start buying, and of course it actually makes a new possibility for the newcomers to start their journey with cryptos and we could still be beneficial from this situation. More people involved with cryptos, its way better because then more people put their trust on cryptos. Thats my two cents.
Activity: 600
for us, the good chances we've made to get more bitcoins, and we'll keep them for months or years ahead by waiting for better prices, so we'll get more profits.
Activity: 182
I think that you should not worry. The market is now a correction. This happens every year. After correction, growth will begin. The only question is: how long will the correction last?

agree with you. that should be the question. because indeed every year the market is always like this. like someone is in control. all you need to do is wait. because it is very difficult to predict.
Activity: 224
I felt very excited for some time, the market turned green and I calmed down and sold all my coins
Activity: 196
I think this is a chance to purchase at a lower price . Over time, the price will rise again
Activity: 462
I do not dare to take risks for new products being traded. when the price drops I more believe in bitcoin and ethereum, I always start trading at a low price, and wait until the price rises again. bitcoin and ethereum are the most potent coins.
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

This is a good chance to pick and buy good coin. When the prices down many of them crying and hopeless they think that this is a trial to their patient but to the other part this scenario is a good oppotunity to buy coins. But for me this to event is both good opportunity.
Activity: 574
A very many questions Grin Everything's fine! ;)I don't worry and in the beginning of the year i was not too worried. In any market you can earn.
Activity: 110
Many people do not have time to invest in crypto and do not want to do this when the price is high . Falling prices is a reason to buy crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
no, I'm not worried about that. the market is very unstable, so prices can always go up and down. post need to be patient and wait. now the prices are pleasant enough to buy in the long term.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
I care about the situation, too . To be honest I bought a lot at a low price and the price went up a little ...
Merit: 2
now there is what is and it is necessary from this time to bear the benefit you need to wait with patience and this is the moment when you can find successful projects that would invest in them and in the future from this you can only win the favor as there will be valuable investments
Activity: 336
there is nothing terrible in the subsidence of prices, it is due to the regular correction of the market, after a while everything will fall into place
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
If you think negatively, you will be disappointed. Some of them are excited about the situation, but most of them are not. If you think it differently, the low price can benefit you. There are some who are depressed when their assets’ value are going downward, losing by more than 1000% of their holdings like what I have right now. When the price go down, you can use this opportunity to buy or collect crypto that you want. One of my assets, Datum, was worth almost $1,400 that time, but I lost almost $1000% of it that ended me cashing it out at $400. For some people who do long term investment, they actually do not care about the up and down of the price of btc. They just focus on the final outcome.
Pages:
Jump to: