Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 19. (Read 32265 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Annual fox celebration including drunken shenanigans and/or sexual impropriety? Let me be one of the first ones to grab my seat to watch it!

OMG! RickDeckard is a voyeur!

RickDeckard at our party orgy from next week be like:

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 3001
As a reminder, the anniversary celebration will be held next week even though it's strictly speaking neither an anniversary (which is technically the week after) nor a celebration (it's really just a thinly-veiled excuse for drunken shenanigans and/or sexual impropriety, not that I need one).
Annual fox celebration including drunken shenanigans and/or sexual impropriety? Let me be one of the first ones to grab my seat to watch it!

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
I actually found some loopholes, usually involving time travel.
You mean like this one? Grin
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Two hundred and seventh week paid.
Thanks again for your flawless timing! My timing got, how do I put this, let's say it got slightly altered by the kids.

As a reminder, the anniversary celebration will be held next week
I'll try to be on time Cheesy

(it's really just a thinly-veiled excuse for drunken shenanigans and/or sexual impropriety, not that I need one).
No excuse needed indeed Cheesy
That reminds me...... for years now, I've been trying to find loopholes into "what isn't cheating" by suggestiong hypothetical scenarios to my wife. In some amazing cases, I actually found some loopholes, usually involving time travel. Unfortunately, those talks also included some alcohol, and I never wrote down the exact scenarios so I kinda forgot the best ones again. And it may forever taint my image here if I share the details Undecided
legendary
Two hundred and seventh week paid.

As a reminder, the anniversary celebration will be held next week even though it's strictly speaking neither an anniversary (which is technically the week after) nor a celebration (it's really just a thinly-veiled excuse for drunken shenanigans and/or sexual impropriety, not that I need one).
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
Thanks again for your flawless timing!
legendary
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 6769
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
legendary
Why the hell have I not received an invitation to an orgy yet?

icopress be like:

@The Pharmacist be like

legendary
Two hundred and fourth week paid.
Thanks again for your flawless (or early!) timing Smiley

I'm late, something came up tonight. All good again Smiley
legendary
legendary

Oh well... maybe because of this?

I can already say that next year the Miss Bitcointalk category will be abolished

I warned you, haven't I?  Grin

Oh nooooo! You are peevish at our Supreme Leader for winning this trophy every time? Ever thought about how you will manage her anger? Oh gawd...

Now look at you! You are grounded outside the foxhole and you look through the fence holes!

- I did my best to make our supreme leader win one of the nominations.

You did, young padawan! Yet this can not undo the terrible act you did almost three months ago! Have you said your prayers, at least? Be honest!

Please say this prayer 5 times a day and maybe -- only maybe -- you'll have a slight chance the not have part of her wrath:

The Queen of Foxes guides us. The Queen of Foxes teaches us. The Queen of Foxes protects us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives (+wives) are yours.

Say now if you said the prayers! Say it right now!!!

- I didn't even brush my teeth for almost a year after I got the kiss.

Maybe there is a chance for being forgiven though... Maybe buying some precious gems, for raising their price, would also help...

Damn it.. I'm incredibly angry! That's why I intend to start drinking right now!  Sad

That is a wise decision.

Never browse this forum sober because this happens: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58619635

Remember what I did last time was here sober?

If you browse around here too much while being sober who knows what could happen...?!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️

- I did my best to make our supreme leader win one of the nominations.

Damn it.. I'm incredibly angry! That's why I intend to start drinking right now!  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
Yes, this time I do have a little something planned
Gimp masks Scotch on stand by!
legendary
Damn, I've made a copy-paste mistake in my prediction
If we ignore the fractional block 781 dot 614, you're about 3 weeks off. That leaves you 17 days to petition a worldwide extension of February this year, and reducing March by the same number of weeks.
I'll probably just fund a hacker to code a glitch into Bitcoin to make block 781 dot 614 happen until February ends. Yes, unfortunately, it will cause massive disruption and riots but I don't believe your suggestion to extend February is a realistic approach.  Lips sealed
My budget for funding that hacker is exactly half of what I would gain from making the second place.  Cool
GazetaBitcoin already knows who will be my favorite hacker, so let's have a try.

Did I hear "celebration"?
Sounds like another giveaway.  Cheesy
Technically yes, but probably not the kind you're thinking of. Tongue
I'll be happy for any outcome.  Wink

legendary
@Foxpup: It's almost time for a 4 year celebration! I received my annual reminder:
Loyce, isfoxpupstillansfwvixen.today will expire in 30 days - renew now
Do you have any plans/wishes? Cheesy
Yes, this time I do have a little something planned that I think some of you folks will enjoy, and some will be confused by (and those are not mutually exclusive, either). Wink

Did I hear "celebration"?
Sounds like another giveaway.  Cheesy
Technically yes, but probably not the kind you're thinking of. Tongue
legendary
Damn, I've made a copy-paste mistake in my prediction
If we ignore the fractional block 781 dot 614, you're about 3 weeks off. That leaves you 17 days to petition a worldwide extension of February this year, and reducing March by the same number of weeks. It would be a nice tribute to the month February. It's usually the shortest one, and could once and for all make up for it!
It's not even totally unprecedented to significantly change the date, try to set your time machine to September 8, 1752. You'll disappear into The Void! You may or may not cause riots by messing with people's calendar, so tread carefully.
legendary
Code:
Bitcointalk Account: 1miau
Last Block of February 2023: 781.614

Damn, I've made a copy-paste mistake in my prediction, should have re-read it before sending it since it was late yesterday....  Cry
But editing is not possible and icopress is a well deserved winner.  Smiley

1miau, thanks for the PM!

I am not a speaker like you, but thanks to a simple calculation, I believe that by the end of February we will reach the next value.  Tongue

Code:
Bitcointalk Account: icopress
Last Block of February 2023: 778,528
Your prediction is noted, dear icopress and since I've made a copy-paste mistake in my calculation your prediction is safe to win.  Cheesy Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: