Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 15. (Read 32077 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

And yet I wonder to myself and no one else....IS FOXPUP OKHuh

I must admit I was pondering about sending our supreme leader a PM, asking what are his plans.
She had an outage on her automated messages, probably tied  to the cloudflare debacle.I finally decided not to contact our supreme leader in order to prevent unnecessary hassle. She for sure noticed this outage, and she’s going to fix all the messages in the due

that pic sparked a fit of horny-ness in me that I never thought a drawing of two anthropomorphic creatures would be able to--and that's just conjecture, since I never before contemplated what the effect of such a drawing would have on my libido. 

Believe me when I say that the aim of all those image is right what they have caused to you. Even if I am a little bit surprise of being so successful!
Brace yourself for what has to come!
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I didn't realize until now that Foxpup didn't post here last week, and didn't post this week either. Which Mod banned Foxpup? Shocked Or is it Cloudflare being unfriendly for Vile Vixens?
He didn't PM me this week either, which has never happened before.  I sent him my customary PM of gratitude and was considering whether I should ask him if he was OK but thought better of it. 

And yet I wonder to myself and no one else....IS FOXPUP OKHuh

The sarcasm is great with this one. 
You have to consider those images are far from perfect, and the effort goes mainly toward the anatomical details. That might be not the most obvious ones.
Wait a sec, I wasn't being sarcastic at all with that post.  I know tone doesn't translate well to the written word, but I kid you not, that pic sparked a fit of horny-ness in me that I never thought a drawing of two anthropomorphic creatures would be able to--and that's just conjecture, since I never before contemplated what the effect of such a drawing would have on my libido.  Suffice to say it caught my private parts by surprise, and I'm glad I was alone when that image was shot inverted from my retinas and down my optic nerves and landed in whatever dark corner of my brain that awaits naked under a trenchcoat for such a thing.

My awake time as of this writing: 29 hours, 55 minutes, 27 seconds.  Time for bed?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Thank you, our queen, for another flawless timing!

fillippone, in case your back hurts after carrying so many sacks of money, you can do like me and use a shopping cart in the future:

legendary
Oh supreme leader, where art thou?

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Thanks again for your flawless timing!

Sacre bleu! Where is our queen?
I didn't realize until now that Foxpup didn't post here last week, and didn't post this week either. Which Mod banned Foxpup? Shocked Or is it Cloudflare being unfriendly for Vile Vixens?
legendary
[ I don't usually quote images, I don't really care for anime, and I'm not a member of the furry community ('cept for the MCC shindigs) but I'm 'bout to take a one-handed break from bitcointalk for a few minutes, if you know what I'm sayin'.

*whew*

The sarcasm is great with this one.  
You have to consider those images are far from perfect, and the effort goes mainly toward the anatomical details. That might be not the most obvious ones.

Anyway, I know you know the other thread where I post such images, and rest assured my intent is to give you as many “ one-handed break from bitcointalk” as possible. Not that we don’t like having you here amongs us, just have a shower before getting back sending merits…
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%

Oh my!  How does one go about getting in the middle of a beautiful thing like that?  I don't usually quote images, I don't really care for anime, and I'm not a member of the furry community ('cept for the MCC shindigs) but I'm 'bout to take a one-handed break from bitcointalk for a few minutes, if you know what I'm sayin'.

*whew*
legendary

Nevertheless, thanks again for your flawless timing!  Smiley

My only guess is the cloudflare debacle prevented our supreme leader to post.
For sure she’s occupied in more entertaining activities than solving stupid captchas.

legendary

Nevertheless, thanks again for your flawless timing!  Smiley
legendary
Two hundred and twenty-fourth week paid.

Did I miss-count last week?
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Two hundred and twenty-fourth week paid.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

I'm evicted to my mobile, my wife confiscated my desk for the evening.
legendary
legendary
legendary
Thanks again for your flawless timing Smiley
legendary
legendary
Two hundred and twenty-second week paid.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
Two hundred and twenty-first week paid.
Thanks again! Even a time machine doesn't help with my timing when the forum is offline at the destination time.
legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: