Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 18. (Read 32077 times)

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Thanks again for your flawless timing!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 6769
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
I've almost forgotten about our 2nd prize of our giveaway.
We have a winner and of course, it's icopress.  Tongue
Last Block of February is 778.714

https://explorer.btc.com/btc/blocks

1miau, thanks for the PM!

I am not a speaker like you, but thanks to a simple calculation, I believe that by the end of February we will reach the next value.  Tongue

Code:
Bitcointalk Account: icopress
Last Block of February 2023: 778,528

Code:
Bitcointalk Account: 1miau
Last Block of February 2023: 781.614

Congrats!
So, plz let me know where to send your valuable BTC from 2nd place, dear icopress.  Smiley

Prizes:

PlaceRewardallocated by
20.5 mBTC1miau
legendary
Fourth year paid

foxhole publicly opened for much anticipated celebratory function, which as before gets it's own very NSFW thread to avoid derailing this one further. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/foxpups-merit-cycling-club-4th-anniverary-foxhole-festivities-nsfw-5445047 (The Sceptical Chymist (and everyone else), you can take your pants off now.) Wink
I'll move over there now Smiley
legendary
Fourth year paid and foxhole publicly opened for much anticipated celebratory function, which as before gets it's own very NSFW thread to avoid derailing this one further. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/foxpups-merit-cycling-club-4th-anniverary-foxhole-festivities-nsfw-5445047 (The Sceptical Chymist (and everyone else), you can take your pants off now.) Wink
legendary
I was told there would be a debauch today as well as nudity, and so here I am, cigar in mouth, cocktail in hand, and the one testicle that didn't get shot off in a gang war continuing to be a victim to gravity and time.  What else do we need here?
You also need a watch; I specifically said UTC in my PM. *sigh* Why do I even bother trying to schedule orgies if people are just going to show up early anyway? (Though it's hard to blame them. Tongue) No matter. I don't object to pre-gaming, just keep your pants on until the main event.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
Lol. You really think it's going to be paint?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I believe that The Sceptical Chymist is sorry for not attending the parties from previous years and now he wants to "catch up" -- meaning to drink with this occasion also for the previous years =)))

I hope nutildah will be present again with that camera, to record everything once more Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Or maybe you just want a head start and party for like 48 (72?) hours, in which case you can ignore me and start getting drunk Smiley
Awshitden...I'mma just c'lapse inna corner 'n wait for y'all t' paint dicks on my *fffffffffaaccce.....*
legendary
I was told there would be a debauch today as well as nudity, and so here I am, cigar in mouth, cocktail in hand, and the one testicle that didn't get shot off in a gang war continuing to be a victim to gravity and time.  What else do we need here?
Whoever told you that clearly was misinformed. You're a day early. Or maybe you just want a head start and party for like 48 (72?) hours, in which case you can ignore me and start getting drunk Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
@The Pharmacist be like

LOL.  I guess I missed that post, but it made me chuckle just now after having seen it.  I never fail to express my gratitude to Foxpup, but I have the Services section on ignore so my unread threads feed isn't clogged up with stuff I know I'm not going to post in.  Still, I really ought to visit this thread more often--the rest of the forum seems so goddamn bland in comparison!

I was told there would be a debauch today as well as nudity, and so here I am, cigar in mouth, cocktail in hand, and the one testicle that didn't get shot off in a gang war continuing to be a victim to gravity and time.  What else do we need here?
legendary
I actually found some loopholes, usually involving time travel.
You mean like this one? Grin
Lol, no, not really. Doppelgangers and memory loss are also potential loopholes, but both come with other complications.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Annual fox celebration including drunken shenanigans and/or sexual impropriety? Let me be one of the first ones to grab my seat to watch it!

OMG! RickDeckard is a voyeur!

RickDeckard at our party orgy from next week be like:

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 3001
As a reminder, the anniversary celebration will be held next week even though it's strictly speaking neither an anniversary (which is technically the week after) nor a celebration (it's really just a thinly-veiled excuse for drunken shenanigans and/or sexual impropriety, not that I need one).
Annual fox celebration including drunken shenanigans and/or sexual impropriety? Let me be one of the first ones to grab my seat to watch it!

legendary
I actually found some loopholes, usually involving time travel.
You mean like this one? Grin
legendary
Two hundred and seventh week paid.
Thanks again for your flawless timing! My timing got, how do I put this, let's say it got slightly altered by the kids.

As a reminder, the anniversary celebration will be held next week
I'll try to be on time Cheesy

(it's really just a thinly-veiled excuse for drunken shenanigans and/or sexual impropriety, not that I need one).
No excuse needed indeed Cheesy
That reminds me...... for years now, I've been trying to find loopholes into "what isn't cheating" by suggestiong hypothetical scenarios to my wife. In some amazing cases, I actually found some loopholes, usually involving time travel. Unfortunately, those talks also included some alcohol, and I never wrote down the exact scenarios so I kinda forgot the best ones again. And it may forever taint my image here if I share the details Undecided
legendary
Two hundred and seventh week paid.

As a reminder, the anniversary celebration will be held next week even though it's strictly speaking neither an anniversary (which is technically the week after) nor a celebration (it's really just a thinly-veiled excuse for drunken shenanigans and/or sexual impropriety, not that I need one).
legendary
Pages: