Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 14. (Read 32048 times)

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Two hundred and twenty-ninth week paid.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Thanks again for your flawless timing!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
It's great to know that our Supreme Leader is back and our shelter is safe! I feel so relieved 😍 Thanks again for your flawless timing!
legendary
Two hundred and twenty-eighth week paid.
legendary
Thanks again for your flawless timing!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
legendary
While I'm waiting for more than 4 months now for The Pharmacist to bring me also a slice of FLÜGGÅӘNK∂€ČHIŒßØLʃÊN
Now I have to ask, how do you write all of those characters?
I can't even pronounce it, let alone write it. Just Google "safe word Eurotrip movie" to find it (but don't confuse it with the wrong word).
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
While I'm waiting for more than 4 months now for The Pharmacist to bring me also a slice of FLÜGGÅӘNK∂€ČHIŒßØLʃÊN
Now I have to ask, how do you write all of those characters?  I don't even know how I'd go about writing even one of those (and I'm talking about the word I've bolded and embiggened).  Been here over 8 years and I'm still like a newborn when it comes to shit like that. 

Them fox titties are also appealing to me, but I think I've expressed my appreciation so I'll leave it at that.

It also didn't help that I shun (anti)social media and thus produced little evidence of my continued existence outside of the forum itself.
Word up, Fox-goddess.  Though I could probably be doxxed within 30 seconds, it wouldn't be because of my social media presence. 
legendary
I still don't know what did fix it. Huh
It's Cloudflare. Theymos has been making small adjustments for their hiccups for years now. It's like a big magic black box that decides whether or not you get to use (large) parts of the internet.

Anyway, I'm glad that it works again Smiley
legendary
I've seen that message too in the past few weeks, and I still get that message when I use Shift-reload (a hard reload) in Firefox. When I do the same in Chromium, everything works fine.
My guess is that a hard reload doesn't cache anything, and somehow Cloudflare doesn't like that. Could it be you've disabled all browser cache?
I'm using Firefox too, but hard refresh makes no difference to me, though you may be on to something since about:cache reveals I'm apparently not caching anything from the forum. I definitely used to since I remember avatar updates not showing up immediately except with a hard refresh or otherwise clearing the cache. Other sites are caching normally, and I coincidentally haven't (recently) had any weird Cloudflare issues with other sites, only this forum. There's definitely something going on here.

EDIT: Randomly poking at cache settings seems to have fixed the caching issues, as well as causing the error to be reliably triggered by hard refresh. But only on this site, though: other Cloudflare sites don't take issue with hard refreshing, or even with completely disabling caching. It seems Cloudflare expecting a functional browser cache, but only on this forum, combined with some kind of weird browser cache corruption on my end, was the source of the trouble. The weirdest part (one of the weirdest parts, anyway) is that I cleared my cache several times during all of this, which didn't fix it, and I still don't know what did fix it. Huh
legendary
Neither I nor theymos know why I was stuck seeing "Sorry, you have been blocked" long after it was fixed for everyone else, nor why it seems to be fixed now.
I've seen that message too in the past few weeks, and I still get that message when I use Shift-reload (a hard reload) in Firefox. When I do the same in Chromium, everything works fine.
My guess is that a hard reload doesn't cache anything, and somehow Cloudflare doesn't like that. Could it be you've disabled all browser cache?
legendary

My only guess is the cloudflare debacle prevented our supreme leader to post.
Or is it Cloudflare being unfriendly for Vile Vixens?
Correct-o-mondo. Neither I nor theymos know why I was stuck seeing "Sorry, you have been blocked" long after it was fixed for everyone else, nor why it seems to be fixed now. It also didn't help that I shun (anti)social media and thus produced little evidence of my continued existence outside of the forum itself. Undecided If this sort of thing happens again, note that all my payments are (and always have been) completely under manual control, so if you're receiving payments from me you can safely assume that nothing untoward has happened to me (at least, no more untoward than usual Wink).
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

P.S.: how does she manage to combine this invisibility superpower with time traveling? Is it safe to use such maneuvers together?

In her infinite wisdom, our supreme leader combines the most elusive superpowers surprising, mesmerising and enthralling her acolytes with her unknown abilities.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
While I'm waiting for more than 4 months now for The Pharmacist to bring me also a slice of FLÜGGÅӘNK∂€ČHIŒßØLʃÊN, I also want to thank to our Supreme Leader for another flawless timing!

P.S.: how does she manage to combine this invisibility superpower with time traveling? Is it safe to use such maneuvers together?
legendary
Thanks again for your flawless timing! I'm just curious if you found the (allegedly) missing flux capacitor again.
legendary
Cashback 15%
No help is coming. Good luck Cheesy
Flüggåɘnk∂€čhiœßølʃên! Flüggåɘnk∂€čhiœßølʃên!
Are you crying out for toilet paper?  It's hard to hear you through the walls of your box, plus your accent is thick as thrush.

I'd like to thank the academy, ladies and gents.  I'd also like to thank the little people that helped me on my journey to becoming the slovenly, sodden slob that I am today.  And finally my gratitude doth flow like rivers to wherever Foxxy's hidey-hole is.  That last part was sincere.

We're out of ass-wipe, Leo.  You're just going to have to make do while the rest of us try to hold in the laughter until the key arrives.
legendary
Flüggåɘnk∂€čhiœßølʃên! Flüggåɘnk∂€čhiœßølʃên!
legendary
She had an outage on her automated messages, probably tied  to the cloudflare debacle.
It's probably something related to flux capacitors.

Ummm... I've been locked up for two weeks now and Foxxy's got the only key...

Help?
legendary
Ummm... I've been locked up for two weeks now and Foxxy's got the only key...

Help?
legendary
Cashback 15%
his

She

She

she’s
A'ight now, you gots gender fluid leaking out of all the gaskets.  I confess I don't know nuttin' about Foxpup sexxin' but I surmised that the vexxin in me brain's jist the pants un-buttonin'.  Gotta go take the aforementioned break and I promise my hands will be washed before they touch the keyboard again.
Pages:
Jump to: