Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 50. (Read 32536 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Foxpup does not need to worry about this as he and LoyceV have a contract, violation of which will result in negative feedback of a positive nature. If you want LoyceV to advertise something other than MCClub, you should contact Foxpup directly and then maybe you can negotiate a LoyceV transfer.

Damn!

I am available for the experiment!
Weekly payment in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Foxpup does not need to worry about this as he and LoyceV have a contract, violation of which will result in negative feedback of a positive nature. If you want LoyceV to advertise something other than MCClub, you should contact Foxpup directly and then maybe you can negotiate a LoyceV transfer.

Damn!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
you should contact Foxpup directly and then maybe you can negotiate a LoyceV transfer.
Am I being sold now?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I wonder, if I reach an understanding with LoyceV to pay him 0.02 BTC each week for wearing an anti-cycling club avatar, will Foxpup increase the pay rate?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
I wonder, if I reach an understanding with LoyceV to pay him 0.02 BTC each week for wearing an anti-cycling club avatar, will Foxpup increase the pay rate?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
People .. Just so you know, GazetaBitcoin baked a pizza for "bitcoin pizza day" and ate it without you ..

- I am almost sure that this unforgivable mistake, the consequences of which can be a good reason for exclusion from the 🦊 club.
legendary
Thanks again for your flawless timing!
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
I finally found the way you travel in time.
My life is now almost complete.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
By the way, is my 2000th post! Yes, not that long as my 1000th, but it makes me very happy that it happens right here, in our foxhole, together with Marcel and the rest of the Dalton gang and also with other close ones, such as fillippone, icopress, NeuroticFish and all other ones <3

Cheers, friends! Wine in plastic bottle is served!!!

Congrats! And your merit-to-post ratio is impressive!
I wish you have similar ratio at the next milestones too, especially at 5k and 10k posts!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
One day, I will thank you too…

You can do it in advance Smiley I did it too!

By the way, is my 2000th post! Yes, not that long as my 1000th, but it makes me very happy that it happens right here, in our foxhole, together with Marcel and the rest of the Dalton gang and also with other close ones, such as fillippone, icopress, NeuroticFish and all other ones <3

Cheers, friends! Wine in plastic bottle is served!!!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
legendary
legendary
One hundred and thirteenth week paid.
Thanks again for your flawless timing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
legendary
how comes my post title is different?
No it's not, it's the same.

Fillippone, my friend, are you okay? Playing with space-time continuum may alter reality... It may make you see (imagine) things... not real... I am telling you this as a friend and also from experience. Remember when I divided by 0 recently? Remember also when Foxpup divided by 0 a few months ago? It may take a while until things come back to normal... You may think you see things, but they are not real, trust me...

Listen also to Marcel, pls. He is on the correct space-time line...

Trust me!

Sincerelly,
Averell.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
Pages:
Jump to: